Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

100+ Modern Prophets Worldwide have Declared God will Overturn the 2020 US Election

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#101  Postby BlackBart » Jun 08, 2021 6:36 am

I suspect truelgbt has Brave Sir Robined. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#102  Postby hackenslash » Jun 08, 2021 9:22 am

Sorry, dude. Did I break your toy? :D
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#103  Postby BlackBart » Jun 08, 2021 9:48 am

I'm sure he'll be back one day with all new absurd non-sequiturs.
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#104  Postby truelgbt » Jun 10, 2021 7:05 pm

The latest by the prophets as of yesterday is that when it does happen:
1) it will be very swiftly, beginning with those in power now being ejected from the Capitol and under arrest.
2) Trump will return on Air Force One and there will be a big celebration when he exits the plane and walks onto the tarmac.
3) Then the military tribunals will begin for those involved in the biggest act of treason in the history of the USA and we will all have a front-row seat!!!.

Our God will restore justice and righteousness according to the will of our founding fathers who desired the same for this nation. If anyone asks, why doesn't God do this for every nation? Answer: Not all nations were founded on the desire for justice and righteousness and specifically for the glory of the God of the Bible. They may have dedicated their nation to another god but that god is a nonexistent god and cannot answer. The God of the Bible will bring justice because He does exist, and He will do it swiftly!!!
Last edited by truelgbt on Jun 10, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
truelgbt

Name: trev

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#105  Postby truelgbt » Jun 10, 2021 7:06 pm

If the Trump Prophecies come true, how will that prove the God of the Bible did it? Easy. DO THE MATH: Over 20+ specific prophetic details declared by 100+ CHRISTIAN prophets will prove the God of the Bible is speaking !!! These are not secular palm readers, fortune tellers, Muslim or Buddhist or Hindu prophets. These are Bible-believing, Gospel preaching prophets!!!
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#106  Postby truelgbt » Jun 10, 2021 7:11 pm

The latest prophetic utterances as of today, which expounds on what was previously predicted is that:
1) The season of the Great Unmasking has begun. Satan came to kill, steal, and destroy the USA but God has begun to turn things around.
2) The unmasking of our faces is a sign of the unmasking of the lies connected with the virus and the moneys which exchanged hands (bribes connected with Covid).
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#107  Postby Hermit » Jun 10, 2021 7:17 pm

God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#108  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 10, 2021 7:25 pm

truelgbt wrote:The latest by the prophets as of yesterday is that when it does happen:

No, it's just you saying things that you can't support so you put it into the mouths of 'prophets'.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#109  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 10, 2021 7:26 pm

truelgbt wrote:If the Trump Prophecies come true,...

Not possible because there's no such thing.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#110  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 10, 2021 7:26 pm

truelgbt wrote:The latest prophetic utterances as of today, which expounds on what was previously predicted is that:
1) The season of the Great Unmasking has begun. Satan came to kill, steal, and destroy the USA but God has begun to turn things around.
2) The unmasking of our faces is a sign of the unmasking of the lies connected with the virus and the moneys which exchanged hands (bribes connected with Covid).

Flat out crackpottery.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#111  Postby truelgbt » Jun 10, 2021 8:19 pm

I forgot to mention one prophet got this message in mid-May 2021: " I (God) will give you the sign of the flower, so look up." The prophet thought "Look up?, If I am to be looking at flowers, shouldn't I be looking down?" Then came the sign: The
Super Flower Blood Moon. On May 26, 2021.
Genesis 1:14: Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for SIGNS and seasons, and for days and years..."
Our God is a God of celestial events. So stay encouraged people!!!
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#112  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 10, 2021 8:23 pm

truelgbt wrote:If the Trump Prophecies come true, how will that prove the God of the Bible did it? Easy. DO THE MATH: Over 20+ specific prophetic details declared by 100+ CHRISTIAN prophets will prove the God of the Bible is speaking !!! These are not secular palm readers, fortune tellers, Muslim or Buddhist or Hindu prophets. These are Bible-believing, Gospel preaching prophets!!!

Dude, can I have some of whatever you're smoking?
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#113  Postby truelgbt » Jun 10, 2021 8:29 pm

Spearthrower wrote:Flat out crackpottery.

Really? When was the last time any of us heard over 100 prophets all saying the same thing: The same event (2020 election overturn), about the same person (Trump), in the same nation (USA), from prophets in the same religion (Bible), at the same time (first half of 2021). And with over 20 specific details? This is not 'the same ol thing again'.

And when Trump returns, he will be a changed man and will give glory to God for all of it.

BTW, why do you all sound negative about corruption exposure? Do you like corruption? Do you like someone winning by stealing an election, as long as its "your guy"? The end justifies the means?

The election overturn is going to happen!!!! Woohoooo!!!
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#114  Postby BlackBart » Jun 10, 2021 8:37 pm

truelgbt wrote:I forgot to mention one prophet got this message in mid-May 2021: " I (God) will give you the sign of the flower, so look up." The prophet thought "Look up?, If I am to be looking at flowers, shouldn't I be looking down?" Then came the sign: The
Super Flower Blood Moon. On May 26, 2021.
Genesis 1:14: Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for SIGNS and seasons, and for days and years..."
Our God is a God of celestial events. So stay encouraged people!!!

Yeah, you do know a flower moon happens every May, genius? Your 'prophet' prophesied something we already know about. :lol:
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#115  Postby BlackBart » Jun 10, 2021 9:05 pm

truelgbt wrote:

Really? When was the last time any of us heard over 100 prophets all saying the same thing: The same event (2020 election overturn), about the same person (Trump), in the same nation (USA), from prophets in the same religion (Bible), at the same time (first half of 2021). And with over 20 specific details? This is not 'the same ol thing again'.

And when Trump returns, he will be a changed man and will give glory to God for all of it.

BTW, why do you all sound negative about corruption exposure? Do you like corruption? Do you like someone winning by stealing an election, as long as its "your guy"? The end justifies the means?

You know, the harder you try to troll the less effective it becomes? And boy, that was fucking Try Hard! :rofl:
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#116  Postby Blackadder » Jun 10, 2021 9:19 pm

truelgbt wrote:The latest by the prophets as of yesterday is that when it does happen:
1) it will be very swiftly, beginning with those in power now being ejected from the Capitol and under arrest.
2) Trump will return on Air Force One and there will be a big celebration when he exits the plane and walks onto the tarmac.
3) Then the military tribunals will begin for those involved in the biggest act of treason in the history of the USA and we will all have a front-row seat!!!.

Our God will restore justice and righteousness according to the will of our founding fathers who desired the same for this nation. If anyone asks, why doesn't God do this for every nation? Answer: Not all nations were founded on the desire for justice and righteousness and specifically for the glory of the God of the Bible. They may have dedicated their nation to another god but that god is a nonexistent god and cannot answer. The God of the Bible will bring justice because He does exist, and He will do it swiftly!!!

Drivel.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#117  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 10, 2021 9:22 pm

truelgbt wrote:

Really? When was the last time any of us heard over 100 prophets all saying the same thing:

All prophets say the same thing: whatever you want to hear.

The same event (2020 election overturn), about the same person (Trump), in the same nation (USA), from prophets in the same religion (Bible), at the same time (first half of 2021). And with over 20 specific details? This is not 'the same ol thing again'.

Yeah, it's totally the same old thing again. Frankly I'd be shocked if you couldn't find a hundred people saying the same thing about an incredibly well known person, an incredibly well known event, one of the most well known countries in the world, from one of the biggest religions in the world (Christianity), and about right now, which is really popular. Not a single specific detail in sight, though.

He'll always be the same old Trump he always is (you can take that to the bank), as everyone knows. Everyone except you cultists, of course, who keep falling for the same old tricks again and again.

BTW, why do you all sound negative about corruption exposure?

I'd ask you to point to a single example of someone being negative towards corruption exposure, but I won't because I know you can't.

Do you like corruption?

No, I'm not a Trump voter.

Do you like someone winning by stealing an election, as long as its "your guy"? The end justifies the means?

Again no, I'm not a Trump voter.

That must be some good shit you're smoking :lol:
Last edited by SafeAsMilk on Jun 10, 2021 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#118  Postby Blackadder » Jun 10, 2021 9:24 pm

truelgbt wrote:If the Trump Prophecies come true, how will that prove the God of the Bible did it? Easy. DO THE MATH: Over 20+ specific prophetic details declared by 100+ CHRISTIAN prophets will prove the God of the Bible is speaking !!! These are not secular palm readers, fortune tellers, Muslim or Buddhist or Hindu prophets. These are Bible-believing, Gospel preaching prophets!!!

Bible-believing, huh? So, fucking nuts then. Got it.

Anything else, while you're here Tonto?
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#119  Postby Blackadder » Jun 10, 2021 9:27 pm

truelgbt wrote:The latest prophetic utterances as of today, which expounds on what was previously predicted is that:

"and the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there will be a great rubbing of parts. Yeeah..."

"for the demon shall bear a nine-bladed sword. NINE-bladed! Not two or five or seven, but NINE, which he will wield on all wretched sinners, sinners just like you, sir, there, and the horns shall be on the head, with which he will..."

"'There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things... with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment."
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#120  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 11, 2021 4:38 am

truelgbt wrote:

Really? When was the last time any of us heard over 100 prophets all saying the same thing:

They're not prophets: that's part of the fetid crackpottery you're selling here and appear to genuinely believe people are buying into.

Making a claim about the future doesn't make someone a prophet.

Secondly, they're not 'all saying the same thing' - I abhor liars.

I already asked you to support your assertions, and you failed abysmally like every other muppet who makes wild claims believing it makes them look important. You couldn't even provide ONE source - consequently, you have critically undermined your credibility to the point that I am confident to say that I think you are just outright lying. You have come to this forum to lie to people, presumably because you get some kind of weird antisocial pleasure from doing so.

truelgbt wrote: The same event (2020 election overturn), about the same person (Trump), in the same nation (USA), from prophets in the same religion (Bible), at the same time (first half of 2021).

This is once again mind-numbingly stupid.

You realize that in EVERY COUNTRY people make predictions about who's going to win an election? Citing examples of people saying they think someone's going to win an election established absolutely fuck all in support of your claim.

Worse, your supposed 'prophecies' are clearly false because the election wasn't overturned, Trump was lying to his desperately ignorant electorate, just as he lied to them in 2016 claiming that the election was being stolen - what it tells us is that some people are so stupid they will believe anything.

truelgbt wrote:And with over 20 specific details?

Not one of which you can provide so much as a single source to corroborate: how typical of nonsense-mongers to just make up bullshit and pretend others have to address it.

truelgbt wrote:This is not 'the same ol thing again'.

Oh it is, we see it here ALL the time.

truelgbt wrote:And when Trump returns, he will be a changed man and will give glory to God for all of it.

Deranged.

truelgbt wrote:BTW, why do you all sound negative about corruption exposure? Do you like corruption? Do you like someone winning by stealing an election, as long as its "your guy"? The end justifies the means?

Lowest common denominator fuckwittery.

Biden's not 'my guy' - I am not a US citizen, so none of them are mine. However, Trump was a deeply corrupt, stupid, and self-absorbed little man who caused untold damage to the US internally and abroad, so I am glad he got spanked at the last election and that he's still whining about it now - not only does it expose him as a venal, self-serving little crook - but it causes all the other morons to ooze out of the cracks and expose themselves.

Trump did expose corruption by being so openly corrupt and seeing how little some people care about it so long as it's 'their guy'.

truelgbt wrote:The election overturn is going to happen!!!! Woohoooo!!!

Even in your half-baked wet dreams, it's not going to happen.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking