Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

100+ Modern Prophets Worldwide have Declared God will Overturn the 2020 US Election

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#41  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:17 am

truelgbt wrote:
hackenslash wrote:
truelgbt wrote:This is even more laughable. Trump is about as swamp as it gets.
Not prophets, not prophecies and, meanwhile, your masturbation fantasy does not exist. Done. Dusted.

This is why the Trump Prophecies is posted under the Debunking category. If it does not come true in a timely fashion (by the next election since an election overturn must have this as a natural deadline), it will debunk the prophets, the Trump Prophecies, and to some degree give Christianity a big black eye.

However, if it does come true....

Not sure why Christianity is going to come out looking bad given that the preponderance of Christians would consider this batshit and offensive.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#42  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:21 am

truelgbt wrote:
hackenslash wrote:
truelgbt wrote:On the day of Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, Trump's age was exactly 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days.

His birthday is the 14th June. Inauguration day was 20th January. That's 7 months and 6 days.

Can someone else come into this conversation to explain it to hackenslash?

Numerology: even when the numbers don't add up - it still means something!
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#43  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:24 am

truelgbt wrote:I was wrong about Trump's inauguration day as being the day to count so I apologize. It was his first day of his presidency:
Here are a few quick cut and pastes of The Trump Prophecies Sign of Sevens on Google:

Donald Trump ( Reuters) Donald Trump was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old the day he became president of the United States in 2017 & Jewish year 5777.

Donald Trump was born exactly 700 days before the founding of Israel on May 14, 1948, and on his first full day in office he was exactly 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. If you count the day he was born as ‘day 1’, he was inaugurated on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of life.

Let's manipulate reality just so we can say Trump was 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old at his inauguration because... integers are magical and have secret supernatural meaning.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#44  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:28 am

truelgbt wrote:Is this normal behavior for an atheist or just hackenslash? Here are just a few quotes from him in the past hour:
a) "What a cuntishly dishonest thing to say. I need no fucking explanation, fuck you very much."
b) "If your god exists (he doesn't) and really wants the cheeto-faced fucktrumpet in charge, then he's a cunt."
c) "Ram that directly into the rectal sphincter from which it was extracted."

Yes, we can read his remarks, no need to direct us to them.

truelgbt wrote:These are all hallmarks of an atheist, at least one who needs emotional healing of sorts.

Alternatively, it might just be that there's something deeply fishy about your posts, like you're lying to us, and Hackenslash has no time for dishonesty.

Of course, it's got fuck all to do with atheism outside of any undisclosed bigotry motivating you.

truelgbt wrote:This is why other atheists have to title their blogs and Youtube channels: "Friendly" Atheist, "Happy" atheist, "Joyful" atheist, etc.. People know this - the name-calling, cussing profusely, etc. and want to run as far away as possible from anyone who calls themselves an atheist.

Concern troll is concerned and trollish.

truelgbt wrote:Notable, no other atheist will step-in to stop the name-calling, cussing, etc.
Is there an unwritten rule among atheists to not correct each other?

Oh if Hackenslash was actually wrong, then many people would happily step up and correct him, and in turn, Hackenslash would welcome the correction, as he's motivated by what's true.

You, on the other hand, have dumped a load of offal here and played silly buggers - you're playing silly buggers now with this prejudiced shit against atheists.

My guess is that Hackenslash's comments have just caused what would otherwise have taken a few more posts to arrive at: exposing that your motivations are not honest - something that I felt too.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#45  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:29 am

truelgbt wrote:On Google, here is another way to calculate Trump's age at the time he either became president or first stepped into office:

Once again, we're obliged to change the way we tally time's passage and the date just so you can pretend Trump was a series of numbers on his inauguration, and in turn, that those numbers possess some mystical significance?

You realize this is a rational forum, right? Numerology is for clowns.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#46  Postby truelgbt » Jun 06, 2021 12:30 am

Spearthrower wrote:Cite sources, please.

Do you mean the sources for the Trump Prophecies?

They have been all over the internet since it's start around 2006. I do not know everything about the prophecies but here is a nutshell of what I do know - here are the names of the more prominent prophets :
1) The initial prophet was Kim Clement (Trump will become president, have 2 consecutive terms, and will be impeached).
2) Lance Wallnau (Trump will become president).
3) Mark Taylor (Mark Taylor concentrates his prophecies on the coming military tribunals for the crime of treason in the election fraud/coup 'd etat).

Put their names in the YouTube search bar if you want to see the videos.

There are many many more prophets making the same general predictions. I found all 50+ prophets predicting the election overturn on YouTube. I will not be linking them here but just naming some of them. You can easily search them on YouTube if you are truly interested.
truelgbt

Name: trev

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#47  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 06, 2021 12:33 am

The best part is, even if the numbers were right, so fucking what? :lol: As someone greater than me often said, "You'd still have all your work ahead of you." It doesn't even rise to the level of a curious coincidence.

I'd suggest waiting a bit longer before starting up with the tone policing, truelgbt. All it is is a tacit admission that you've lost the actual argument and have no other recourse than to play victim, folks can see it from a mile away.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#48  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:36 am

truelgbt wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:Cite sources, please.

Do you mean the sources for the Trump Prophecies?

The sources from whence you are making statements about these supposed Trump prophecies.

truelgbt wrote:They have been all over the internet since it's start around 2006.

So when asked to cite a source, you reply 'the internet'?

truelgbt wrote: I do not know everything about the prophecies but here is a nutshell...

Yeah, this is exactly contrary to what I asked you - I didn't ask to hear you make more declarations I am supposed to take as gospel - I asked you to cite your sources.

truelgbt wrote:
Put their names in the YouTube search bar if you want to see the videos.

Or, you know, you can cite them considering this is your claim and your obligation to do the leg-work.

truelgbt wrote:There are many many more prophets making the same general predictions.

Assertion: cite your sources, please.

truelgbt wrote: I found all 50+ prophets predicting the election overturn on YouTube.

Person on YT says X =/= prophet

truelgbt wrote: I will not be linking them here but just naming some of them. You can easily search them on YouTube if you are truly interested.

Well, if you expect anyone here to show any interest -or more importantly BELIEF - in your claims, then you will cite them. Otherwise, how are we to know that these really exist outside of your mind, rather than simply you making stuff up as you go along?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#49  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:37 am

Prophet wrote:I'm going to have a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#50  Postby hackenslash » Jun 06, 2021 12:40 am

truelgbt wrote:1) The initial prophet was Kim Clement (Trump will become president, have 2 consecutive terms, and will be impeached).

Not a prophecy. Already falsified by reality. Another term is in progress and, in the massively unlikely event that something happened to Biden's presidency, Harris would be president.

2) Lance Wallnau (Trump will become president).

Given that Trump was alredy on the campaign trail when this purported prophecy was made, it hardly counts a prophetic. There's a famous old bunco con about the predicting of the sex of a child. If you only spend a tiny bit of time thinking about it, it isn't at all impressive.

You can easily search them on YouTube if you are truly interested.

I'm not remotely interested. My interest is in debunking whatever excrement makes it past your head and out of your rectum onto the forum.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#51  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 06, 2021 12:41 am

truelgbt wrote:Is this normal behavior for an atheist or just hackenslash? Here are just a few quotes from him in the past hour:
a) "What a cuntishly dishonest thing to say. I need no fucking explanation, fuck you very much."
b) "If your god exists (he doesn't) and really wants the cheeto-faced fucktrumpet in charge, then he's a cunt."
c) "Ram that directly into the rectal sphincter from which it was extracted."

These are all hallmarks of an atheist, at least one who needs emotional healing of sorts.

This is why other atheists have to title their blogs and Youtube channels: "Friendly" Atheist, "Happy" atheist, "Joyful" atheist, etc.. People know this - the name-calling, cussing profusely, etc. and want to run as far away as possible from anyone who calls themselves an atheist.

Notable, no other atheist will step-in to stop the name-calling, cussing, etc.
Is there an unwritten rule among atheists to not correct each other?

Not at all. Many of us know Hack quite well.

We are enjoying the show.

You are the show, you know.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#52  Postby truelgbt » Jun 06, 2021 12:45 am

Spearthrower wrote:Oh if Hackenslash was actually wrong, then many people would happily step up and correct him, and in turn, Hackenslash would welcome the correction, as he's motivated by what's true.

I see. So if someone says something which is construed as false, the proper atheist retort is: "Ram that directly into the rectal sphincter from which it was extracted." ??? Your answer actually reinforces the reputation that atheists use name-calling, cussing, etc. as a normal part of discourse with those they disagree strongly with.

Nothing better than one atheist justifying another atheist's name-calling, cussing, etc.. And this is why atheists preach on things like morality, knowing what morality is without God, adhering to standard mores of society - which apparently includes name-calling, cussing, etc.

Hence the need for other atheists to title their YouTube channel as "Friendly" atheist, "Happy" atheist, etc.. as a sort-of "we won't bite you here on this forum even though other atheists are well-known to name-call and cuss you out on other atheist forums"

Nice. Real nice. Gotta love the irony.
Last edited by truelgbt on Jun 06, 2021 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#53  Postby hackenslash » Jun 06, 2021 12:45 am

BlackBart wrote:Whoa. Most of them eh? There's like a known number of prophets and over 50% are saying 'very soon' are they? Did they take part in a survey or something?

He really means all of them, because they only count as prophets if they agree with his fantasy. he just doesn't want to say all of them, maybe because he's learned that categorical assertions get leapt on here, which would also explain the rest of his schtick.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#54  Postby truelgbt » Jun 06, 2021 12:49 am

hackenslash wrote:No, this is not normal behaviour for hackenslash. He's being uncharacteristically gentle with you.

He? How many are in there? Am I speaking with Legion? ("my name is Legion, for we are many..." Mark 5:9)

Since you all have known hackenslash for a long time, tell me, how many are in there?
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#55  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 12:52 am

truelgbt wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
truelgbt wrote:Oh if Hackenslash was actually wrong, then many people would happily step up and correct him, and in turn, Hackenslash would welcome the correction, as he's motivated by what's true.

I see. So if someone says something which is construed as false, the proper atheist retort is:

Atheist retort?

Was your intent just to show that you're running on pure vacuous prejudice? Or did you expect some other outcome from this inanity?

truelgbt wrote:"Ram that directly into the rectal sphincter from which it was extracted." ??? Your answer actually reinforces the reputation that atheists use name-calling, cussing, etc. as a normal part of discourse with those they disagree strongly with.

Go play with the traffic you sad little concern troll.

truelgbt wrote:Nothing better than one atheist justifying another atheist's name-calling, cussing, etc.. And this is why atheists preach on things like morality, knowing what morality is without God, adhering to standard mores of society - which apparently includes name-calling, cussing, etc.

truelgbt wrote:Hence the need for other atheists to title their YouTube channel as "Friendly" atheist, "Happy" atheist, etc.. as a sort-of "we won't bite you here on this forum even though other atheists are well-known to name-call and cuss you out on other atheist forums"

truelgbt wrote:Nice. Real nice. Gotta love the irony.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you understand irony to about the same degree as you understand dates.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#56  Postby hackenslash » Jun 06, 2021 12:59 am

truelgbt wrote:I see. So if someone says something which is construed as false, the proper atheist retort is: "Ram that directly into the rectal sphincter from which it was extracted." ???

First, no. That's a purely hackenslash response, not an atheist response. Sometimes-imitated, and many butts hurt, but it's all me. Oh, and there's nothing proper about me.

Second, let's have a look at this lie properly, shall we, because this is the motherlode of dishonest cuntishness. Did I say that in response to something I disagreed with? Shall we have a look?

You're upset so maybe its time for a time out. I will discuss this with you later. Have a good rest of your day.

Oh, look at that. Lying again. Not disagreeing with you, responding to your snivelling, weaselly attempt at poisoning the well by painting me as emotionally compromised. You can ram this bollocks back into your noisome anal cavity as well.

Your answer actually reinforces the reputation that atheists use name-calling, cussing, etc. as a normal part of discourse with those they disagree strongly with.

Where did I call you names? Confident I didn't. When I call people names, they fucking know about it, because I do it very deliberately and calculatedly. The mods will tell you how close I've skirted to the line over my tenure here.

Nothing better than one atheist justifying another atheist's name-calling, cussing, etc.. And this is why atheists preach on things like morality, knowing what morality is without God, adhering to standard mores of society - which apparently includes name-calling, cussing, etc.

What the fuck is this about atheists? This has nothing to do with atheism, and everything to do with your despicable discursive behaviour and the dangerous turd you're selling.

Dunno what the fuck morality and god have to do with any of that, not least because they have exactly nothing to do with each other. Morality is a product of evolution in a social species.

Hence the need for other atheists to title their YouTube channel as "Friendly" atheist, "Happy" atheist, etc.. as a sort-of "we won't bite you here on this forum even though other atheists are well-known to name-call and cuss you out on other atheist forums"

I don't ever paint myself as friendly in this manner. However, if you're honest and straightforward, that's what you get in return. You earned every bit of the responses you've had with your lying, your unwarranted condescension (trust me, you're not in a position to condescend to me; I've eaten smarter and better-informed than you before I've even had my first sip of morning coffee) and the dangerous mindvirus you're shilling for with this JAQing off and concern trolling.

Nice. Real nice. Gotta love the irony.

is that the Alanis Morissette version of irony? Of course it is, because you wouldn't now irony if it rammed an incandescent branding iron sufficiently far up your arse to emblazon the insides of your eyelids with the word 'irony'.

The only thing about that song that was remotely ironic was that there wasn't a single example of irony cited in it.

You want nice, earn it. You earned this, and you get what you pay for. I aim to give value for money.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#57  Postby hackenslash » Jun 06, 2021 1:01 am

truelgbt wrote:
hackenslash wrote:No, this is not normal behaviour for hackenslash. He's being uncharacteristically gentle with you.

He? How many are in there? Am I speaking with Legion? ("my name is Legion, for we are many..." Mark 5:9)

Since you all have known hackenslash for a long time, tell me, how many are in there?

Just me.

I get it. You're not a writer (actually, I've yet to detect a shred of competence in anything), but this is a well-loved rhetorical device, reflecting your comment back at you by speaking in the third person.

I get that subtlety is not your thing. Not sure what is, but definitely not subtlety.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#58  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 1:02 am

Referring to oneself in the 3rd person, rhetorical devices like irony, and calendars...

Isn't the world a terribly confusing place? Luckily, some people on Youtube said something, so at least we know that's true.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#59  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 06, 2021 1:10 am

Well, you finally did answer the question I posed you. You said god, presumably your god, would overturn this election.

You do realize that isn't viewed here as much of a threat, don't you?

So, you have to demonstrate the existence of this god, before we can return to the "do over" of which you speak. Without this god, there is no "trump prophecy", and this thread serves no further purpose, does it? Did you forget where you were posting? I can't imagine someone so inconsiderate of their audience in composing their posts.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#60  Postby truelgbt » Jun 06, 2021 1:29 am

No. Prophetic predictions are not "threats" as you say. They are predictions of future events. Future events which contain over 20+ specifics (all pertaining to the same thing which is centered around election fraud).

Why? Because ONLY GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE. The fulfillment of the Trump Prophecies with its 20+ details ARE the demonstration - on a national level - of the existence of the God of the Bible (we already discussed why Nostradamus did not demonstrate the existence of God in a previous post here).

When those 20+ events are fulfilled, people will look at those 100+ prophets and ask "what religion are they?" The 'Christian religion' will be the answer. This will cause many NONChristians to turn to the God of the Bible, including Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Catholics (Christians in general consider the Catholic church to be the false church of the endtimes - "...having a form of godliness but denying its power - have nothing to do with them." 2 Timothy 3:5).

If the Trump Prophecies do not come true, this will give a big black eye to Christianity and will give more ammo to the 1000+ pastors who wanted the prophets to shut up and apologize (see previous post on this subject).
Last edited by truelgbt on Jun 06, 2021 1:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking