Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

100+ Modern Prophets Worldwide have Declared God will Overturn the 2020 US Election

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#421  Postby felltoearth » Oct 09, 2021 2:22 pm

“Corrupt politicians in Australia will resign” isn’t a prophecy, it’s a fucking certainty. :lol:
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#422  Postby truelgbt » Oct 11, 2021 4:09 am

felltoearth wrote:“Corrupt politicians in Australia will resign” isn’t a prophecy, it’s a fucking certainty. :lol:

So true...lol.

Four politicians have announced their resignations in Australia in the past month alone; 2 for possible ethics violations.

But, as for a USA Presidential Election overturn, now this has NEVER happened before. Ever. That is a whole different thing.

When it does happen, the atheists here on this forum who said it would NEVER, EVER happen, will be the first to say, "No big deal, we saw it coming" or some other nonsense to downplay it.

Now that is my prediction (I am not a prophet)....and it's a CERTAINTY. :lol:
Last edited by truelgbt on Oct 11, 2021 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
truelgbt

Name: trev

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#423  Postby Spearthrower » Oct 11, 2021 8:05 am

Hot on the heels of a complete failure of supposed prophesy - which really amounted to nothing more than bigoted ignorance with lipstick on - truelgbt is back to make more confident declarations of bigoted ignorance and actually expects people to take them seriously.

Run along chap.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#424  Postby Blackadder » Oct 12, 2021 7:44 am

truelgbt wrote:
felltoearth wrote:“Corrupt politicians in Australia will resign” isn’t a prophecy, it’s a fucking certainty. :lol:

So true...lol.

Four politicians have announced their resignations in Australia in the past month alone; 2 for possible ethics violations.

But, as for a USA Presidential Election overturn, now this has NEVER happened before. Ever. That is a whole different thing.

When it does happen, the atheists here on this forum who said it would NEVER, EVER happen, will be the first to say, "No big deal, we saw it coming" or some other nonsense to downplay it.

Now that is my prediction (I am not a prophet)....and it's a CERTAINTY. :lol:

Doesn’t Australia have public healthcare? I’m sure it does. And I imagine it includes psychiatric care. Don’t waste the opportunity.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Debunking