Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

100+ Modern Prophets Worldwide have Declared God will Overturn the 2020 US Election

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#61  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 1:36 am

truelgbt wrote:No. Prophetic predictions are not "threats" as you say. They are predictions of future events. Future events which contain over 20+ specifics (all pertaining to the same thing which is centered around election fraud).


No.

Predictions of future events are called 'predictions'.

To call them 'prophecy' supposes (in this cultural context) that these predictions are being channeled from the creator of the universe - that the supreme being capable of literally willing the universe into existence is somehow incapable of causing His chosen one to win an election, but instead has to rely on sending messages to fundamentalist loons to get the word out.

And yeah, some people do believe this batshit nonsense.


truelgbt wrote:Why? Because only God knows the future.


Godbottery.

If God knows the future, then God must have known all along that Joe Biden would win.

Right?

Right?

Right?


truelgbt wrote:When those 20+ events are fulfilled,...


Unless you are a QAnon crackpot, they won't be. If you are a QAnon crackpot, then you are already hopelessly incapable of determining fact from childish fiction.


truelgbt wrote:... people will look at those 100+ prophets and ask "what religion are they?"


No, they'll say: look at those crackpots.


truelgbt wrote: The Christian religion. This will cause many Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Catholics (Christians in general consider the Catholic church to be the false church of the endtimes - "...having a form of godliness but denying its power - have nothing to do with them." 2 Timothy 3:5) to turn to the God of the Bible.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you'd said some dopey things, but this is priceless.

This will forever go down as one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever read.

I am honestly in awe that you can type and breathe at the same time. Well, I guess that's an assumption, and every paragraph might see you gasping as you finally hit the full stop and come up for air.


truelgbt wrote:If the Trump Prophecies do not come true, this will give a big black eye to Christianity and will give more ammo to the 1000+ pastors who wanted the prophets to shut up and apologize (see previous post on this subject).


No it won't anymore than the other prediction you made.

No one will think that the beliefs of some crackpots on YT reflects on a religious faith comprised of more than 2 billion people.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#62  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 1:45 am

Christians in general consider the Catholic church to be the false church of the endtimes


Just in case anyone might not have been aware, this is an expression of extreme right wing US evangelical fucknuttery.

Of course, it's not attached to reality.

Let's take a peek at reality.

https://www.pewforum.org/2013/02/13/the ... opulation/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... of_members

Christianity – 2.52 billion

Catholicism – 1.345 billion
Protestantism – 900 million



Of the 2.5 billion Christians, around 50% of them are Catholics. So "Christians in general" presumably must also include Catholics, given they're the largest sect of Christianity BY FAR, so are we to assume that Catholics believe that their church is a false church of the end-times?

I mean, if it's a contest between Catholics and Protestants, then democratically - it's Protestants who are the heretics, who are preaching falsehoods, and who are leading people away from God.

Or was God somehow incapable of causing his true believers to become the majority?

What is actually true is that of the 900 million Protestants, some tiny fraction engage in prejudiced beliefs against their fellow Christians because they're a) desperately undereducated b) easily manipulated and c) arrogant. My guess is that Jesus himself would have to wonder how they got it all so wrong.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#63  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 1:47 am

12 people on Youtube made some shit up.

2.52 billion Christians in unison: interesting!

The remainder of the world: we shall await the outcome before we decide whether to abandon our faith or laugh at all Christians because of those 12 peoples' words!
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#64  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 06, 2021 1:53 am

truelgbt wrote:No. Prophetic predictions are not "threats" as you say. They are predictions of future events. Future events which contain over 20+ specifics (all pertaining to the same thing which is centered around election fraud).

Why? Because ONLY GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE. The fulfillment of the Trump Prophecies with its 20+ details ARE the demonstration - on a national level - of the existence of the God of the Bible.

When those 20+ events are fulfilled, people will look at those 100+ prophets and ask "what religion are they?" The Christian religion. This will cause many NONChristians to turn to the God of the Bible, including Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Catholics (Christians in general consider the Catholic church to be the false church of the endtimes - "...having a form of godliness but denying its power - have nothing to do with them." 2 Timothy 3:5).

If the Trump Prophecies do not come true, this will give a big black eye to Christianity and will give more ammo to the 1000+ pastors who wanted the prophets to shut up and apologize (see previous post on this subject).

Oooh, christian in-fighting. How exciting!

Accch. I'm fresh out of clever quips.

Listen, man. Do you honestly think you're going to change any minds here? Come up with a truly novel "gotcha!" argument?

You have your answer. You know what we think of your god and your trump prophecies.

What more needs saying?
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
User avatar
The_Metatron
Moderator
 
Name: Jesse
Posts: 21274
Age: 58
Male

Country: United States
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#65  Postby truelgbt » Jun 06, 2021 2:15 am

All I can say is Stay encouraged atheists! Stay ENCOURAGED!

Wait, watch, and see what comes down the pipeline.....
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 198

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#66  Postby Seabass » Jun 06, 2021 2:22 am

"The Trump Prophecies"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
User avatar
Seabass
 
Posts: 3714

Country: Covidiocracy
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#67  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 06, 2021 2:28 am

truelgbt wrote:All I can say is Stay encouraged atheists! Stay ENCOURAGED!

Wait, watch, and see what comes down the pipeline.....

Gosh, you're so upset. Better have a lie down before you hurt yourself :nono:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14774
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#68  Postby truelgbt » Jun 06, 2021 2:45 am

Spearthrower wrote:
Catholicism – 1.345 billion
Protestantism – 900 million

Of the 2.5 billion Christians, around 50% of them are Catholics. So "Christians in general" presumably must also include Catholics, given they're the largest sect of Christianity BY FAR, so are we to assume that Catholics believe that their church is a [i]false church of the end-times


No. If you ever go to Mexico, for example, Catholics and Evangelicals mutually see each other as false believers. This understanding is a 2-way street and goes both ways.

Catholics pray to dead saints, their churches are filled with idols/statues to which they kneel before and pray, etc. all of which the Bible says to avoid. Their Bible also contains extra books not in the standard Bible used by the rest of the world.

This is why the CATHOLIC Crusades and the CATHOLIC Inquisition MURDERED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS for refusing to bow to the Pope. Atheists then blame those events on Christians in general - who were murdered??? WHAAT? No wonder the Catholic Church - the False Church of the end times - is described in the Bible as: "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3). It is not surprising that the false church of the endtimes would instigate the Crusades and the Inquisition - it is a tool of satan.

This is not to say that the Catholic church does not have true believers in it though. But being the false church, the Catholic Church does not originate with God but is a concoction of man. The same goes for the Pope.
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 198

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#69  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 06, 2021 3:01 am

truelgbt wrote:Atheists then blame

Not just atheists -- everyone blames Christians for what they did. Remember, you were murdering other religious people too!

You sure are bent out of shape about atheists. Maybe you should take a Tylenol, drink a Gatorade to replenish the moisture lost from all that sweating and crying, and meditate for a little while or something to clear your head. Find some kind of focus instead of just lashing out at people.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14774
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#70  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 5:21 am

truelgbt wrote:All I can say is Stay encouraged atheists! Stay ENCOURAGED!

Wait, watch, and see what comes down the pipeline.....


The last resort of the fraud... I'll be proven right in the future!

Shame that it's an admission of not being able to justify your contentions now.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#71  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 5:29 am

truelgbt wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
Catholicism – 1.345 billion
Protestantism – 900 million

Of the 2.5 billion Christians, around 50% of them are Catholics. So "Christians in general" presumably must also include Catholics, given they're the largest sect of Christianity BY FAR, so are we to assume that Catholics believe that their church is a [i]false church of the end-times


No.


Yes - your denial of reality does not put you in a position to make credible assertions when empirical facts contradict those asinine assertions.


truelgbt wrote: If you ever go to Mexico, for example, Catholics and Evangelicals mutually see each other as false believers. This understanding is a 2-way street and goes both ways.


Great, so you're going to defeat the citation of facts with yet more flapping of your gums. Cite your sources, or save yourself the trouble of writing an assertion I won't believe.


truelgbt wrote:Catholics pray to dead saints, their churches are filled with idols/statues to which they kneel before and pray, etc. all of which the Bible says to avoid.


No it doesn't. Your sect's exegesis might say it does, but then that's why you're not a Catholic. Meanwhile, the vast majority of Christians think YOU are wrong.


truelgbt wrote: Their Bible also contains extra books not in the standard Bible used by the rest of the world.


Outright false, and ignorant! :)

Their Bible is exactly the same as your Bible, with potential variations in translation. But there's no greater or fewer books.


truelgbt wrote:This is why the CATHOLIC Crusades and the CATHOLIC Inquisition MURDERED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS for refusing to bow to the Pope.


No, the CHRISTIAN crusades, and the CHRISTIAN inquisition murdered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of pagans, Jews, 'witches', political dissidents, Muslims, etc.

As for your nasty little ideological in-fighting - Catholics and Protestants murdered each other in great numbers over the course of 2 centuries - dispelling the notion that Christianity is all about peace, acceptance, tolerance etc.


truelgbt wrote:Atheists then blame those events on Christians in general - who were murdered???


When a Christian murders a Christian, then yes, you can blame the Christian - you sure as shit can't blame anyone else.

Meanwhile, Christians murdered Jews, pagans, Muslims, non-believers, political dissidents, and women pretending that they had magical power - in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS - and yet numpties like you want to pretend these atrocities weren't committed by CHRISTIANS.


truelgbt wrote: WHAAT?


Reality is so confusing, isn't it?


truelgbt wrote: No wonder the Catholic Church - the False Church of the end times - is described in the Bible as: "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3).


No it's not. The Bible contains no references to the Catholic Church because the Catholic Church didn't exist when the Bible was written.


truelgbt wrote:It is not surprising that the false church of the endtimes would instigate the Crusades and the Inquisition - it is a tool of satan.


And you're just a tool who's unable to distinguish his vacuous prejudice from fact.


truelgbt wrote:This is not to say that the Catholic church does not have true believers in it though. But being the false church, the Catholic Church does not originate with God but is a concoction of man. The same goes for the Pope.


Unfortunately for you, if the Catholic Church is false, then so is Protestantism as it is derived wholly from the legitimacy of the centuries of existence of the Catholic Church when Protestant had yet to exist.

But please do go ahead showing your bigotry by attacking your fellow Christians - it is most amusing to watch.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#72  Postby Hermit » Jun 06, 2021 6:40 am

truelgbt, your opening post contains four mentions of "election fraud", one of "stolen election" and zero substantiation for any of it. The lack of substantiation is not surprising, for if there were any at all it would have emerged after the more than 60 court cases and numerous ballot recounts. The "stolen election" remains what it always was: non-existent. The list of prophecies you cite is based on lies and/or delusions.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Name: Cantankerous grump
Posts: 4681
Age: 68
Male

Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#73  Postby BlackBart » Jun 06, 2021 6:47 am

truelgbt wrote:

Wait, watch, and see what comes down the pipeline.....


Image
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12423
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#74  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 6:57 am

The ineffable Creator of everything: can rustle up a universe complete with complex webs of forces and environments, but just can't coerce an election to elect His supposed Chosen One.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#75  Postby BlackBart » Jun 06, 2021 7:06 am

hackenslash wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Whoa. Most of them eh? There's like a known number of prophets and over 50% are saying 'very soon' are they? Did they take part in a survey or something?


He really means all of them, because they only count as prophets if they agree with his fantasy. he just doesn't want to say all of them, maybe because he's learned that categorical assertions get leapt on here, which would also explain the rest of his schtick.


9 out of 10 cats... :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12423
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#76  Postby Agrippina » Jun 06, 2021 7:13 am

I've just glanced through the garbage in this thread. I don't have enough time left in my life to waste it reading rubbish invented by people who haven't actually taken the time to make the effort to actually read their damn book of fantasy propaganda written by ignorant people after the return from exile in Babylon. This is 1) give the people who returned a made-up history and 2) weapons to use to fight the invasion of the Greeks and then the Romans - look we're an old civilisation from way before yours, so you'd better let us have our religion, and our ancient customs, or our god will strike you down. or some such BS.

Maybe the god-botherer who believes Trump is a Christian sent by "God" to save the US from itself, and its arcane 18th century mindset, (with apologies to my American friends who suffered under the previous administrations' inefficiencies that led to the election of an under-educated, overly-wealthy dictator as president, you're not included in my opinion of the general ignorance of the average member of American society), should actually take the trouble to read, the damn book which I have summarised as follows:

"“... Written by mostly unidentified authors, the Bible is generally attributed with being the moral compass of the world of Judeo-Christian religious adherents. In fact, the Bible is mostly mythological history, inaccurate science, exaggerated reports of violence and discrimination against the people who settled the Fertile Crescent, and a set of laws plagiarised from those already in existence in the area. Even the writing of it, claimed to be that of the patriarchs, can clearly be identified, in the reading of it, as belonging rather to a period when all people in the civilised world were writing their stories. It was not written, as atheists often charge, by illiterate nomadic tribespeople in pre-history. Instead, it was written by politicians and priests at a time when the western civilisations were making their mark on the world’s politics."

The exile of the people of Judah, and the destruction of their temple was a traumatic event to the people who worshipped a god not belonging to the pantheon of gods worshipped in the Fertile Crescent in the first millennium BCE. When Cyrus allowed the few left after around 50 years of living in a properly-run and politically efficient society that didn't forbid the mixing of fabrics and the idea that mating goats in the presence of coloured sticks would produce goats with interesting skin designs, they had to validate their culture. To do this, and in the face of the histories of other cultures, and particularly the rise of the Greek states, and the invasion of the Near East by Alexander, they had to write down their verbal history, told to them by the sages of their society. Add to this the greed of the tribal leaders, and the power of the people who claimed to be able to speak to their deity, and you have the Old Testament. Read the books of the Apocrypha for confirmation of this hypothesis, and then compare the versions of the story of Jesus, and the letters written to the people of the first century CE, the ones the early church cobbled together to create what we call the "New Testament". Once studied with an open mind, you become an atheist, especially if you take the trouble to read other works by other authors in other cultures, written at the same time.

It's ridiculous with the knowledge of the 21st century available to every person on their telephones, to still believe in the tripe handed out to the ignorant as "truth", but the hubris of the ignorant, that this life cannot possibly be all there is, prevents this. Fear of death, of returning to the nothing you were before you were born, is greater than the appreciation of being alive for yet another day, especially in a time when going to the store without a mask could cause you to die. So they waste their time, and pay money to charlatans, to support a belief that they will live forever in the company of murderers, rapists, tyrants, and genocidists (spelling?), rather than take the pleasure of waking up to find they live to enjoy one more beautiful morning.

When you've done this, any "prophecies" about the return of a tyrant to power will be shown to you to be exactly what they are: horse manure, of the same variety that was written in the second half of the first century before the current era.
A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BCE - 43 BCE)
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36924
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#77  Postby hackenslash » Jun 06, 2021 9:11 am

Spearthrower wrote:
Prophet wrote:I'm going to have a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.


I use a very similar example in my piece on prophecy and psychics, which I can tell truelgbt still hasn't read.

In treating this properly, we need to deal with just what constitutes a reasonable prophecy. For example, if I say that I'm going to have pizza for my dinner tomorrow, and then it transpires that I do indeed have pizza, does this count as a prophecy? I don't think any thinking person would think so. How about if it were more specific? In one instance, this was actually erected as an objection against this example, but it doesn't stack up. I could, for example, say that it will be a Calzone Piccante with extra mozarella and mushrooms, that it will cost £6.50 and that it will arrive within 30 minutes of ordering, I've gotten pretty specific, yet I still don't think anybody would classify this as a prophecy, and the reason is perfectly clear, because I know about the prediction, and can work toward ensuring that it's fulfilled.
User avatar
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 21912
Age: 52
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#78  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 06, 2021 9:15 am

Mine was a failed prophecy - I ate chicken chowmein and pan friend momo.

Therefore God does not exist.

But if I have ham and cheese sandwich for lunch tomorrow, maybe God does exist and it was just my fallible floppy humanness that failed to accurately divine the intent of the divine.

I mean, it stands to reason I will at some point have ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, therefore God exists - stoopid ahamandcheese atheists.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28927
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#79  Postby hackenslash » Jun 06, 2021 9:21 am

truelgbt wrote:No. Prophetic predictions are not "threats" as you say. They are predictions of future events. Future events which contain over 20+ specifics (all pertaining to the same thing which is centered around election fraud).


So Paul Dirac was a prophet, then? HIs prediction of the existence of antimatter wasn't just specific, it was mathematically specified, and it doesn't come much more specific than that. How about Peter Higgs? Einstein, who correctly predicted the perihelion of Mercury? How about Neil Shubin, who predicted the discovery of Tiktaalik rosaea with incredible specificity?

Why? Because ONLY GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE.


This is mere assertion and, if you'd read the post I linked you to, you'd have discovered that there are tens of thousands people all over the world accurately predicting the future with no fanfare whatsoever and with perfect, mathematical accuracy, and with no vagueness that could lead to the prophet-wally's favourite fallacy (in Texas, we shoot from the hip).

The fulfillment of the Trump Prophecies with its 20+ details ARE the demonstration - on a national level - of the existence of the God of the Bible (we already discussed why Nostradamus did not demonstrate the existence of God in a previous post here).


Except that the God of the bible is demonstrably fiction, or did you miss the bit where the existence of the bible is categorical proof that the god described in it doesn't exist? Meanwhile, people are still making predictions about the future far more accurate and specific than anything you've got to offer. Wherefore their religious devotion?

When those 20+ events are fulfilled, people will look at those 100+ prophets and ask "what religion are they?" The 'Christian religion' will be the answer. This will cause many NONChristians to turn to the God of the Bible, including Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Catholics (Christians in general consider the Catholic church to be the false church of the endtimes - "...having a form of godliness but denying its power - have nothing to do with them." 2 Timothy 3:5).


No, it really won't. You're dreaming. And that's even without considering that they almost certainly will not be fulfilled. This is just another layer of your jingoistic fantasy.

So, why are you so enamoured of this racist, misogynistic tangerine windbag with even less competence at thinking than you?

If the Trump Prophecies do not come true, this will give a big black eye to Christianity and will give more ammo to the 1000+ pastors who wanted the prophets to shut up and apologize (see previous post on this subject).


Well, at least Nebraskans can look forward to a boom in their economy. That's a lot of black eyes, which I'm sure is going to sell a lot of fucking steaks.

I'd honestly say you couldn't make this shit up, but people clearly have. Just goes to show. fact is dumber than fiction.
User avatar
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 21912
Age: 52
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#80  Postby Agrippina » Jun 06, 2021 9:23 am

Spearthrower wrote:Mine was a failed prophecy - I ate chicken chowmein and pan friend momo.

Therefore God does not exist.

But if I have ham and cheese sandwich for lunch tomorrow, maybe God does exist and it was just my fallible floppy humanness that failed to accurately divine the intent of the divine.

I mean, it stands to reason I will at some point have ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, therefore God exists - stoopid ahamandcheese atheists.


Blasphemy eating the flesh of an unclean animal (Lev 11:8), with milk (I know it's not the pig's mother's milk (Exodus 23:19, & 34:26 and Deuteronomy 14:21), but you get the idea). Blasphemer! :lol:
A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BCE - 43 BCE)
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36924
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest