Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

100+ Modern Prophets Worldwide have Declared God will Overturn the 2020 US Election

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#1  Postby truelgbt » Jun 05, 2021 12:49 pm

The Trump Prophecies were pronounced mostly between 2006 and 2020 and consists of the following:
1) God will overturn the 2020 US presidential election, boot Biden and re-install Trump. Note: this will give Trump a 2nd CONSECUTIVE term. This overturn alone would be impressive since a US presidential election has NEVER been overturned. No date given on when it will happen but an election overturn requires this to be done before the next election. Most prophets are saying it will happen "very soon".
2) Election fraud will be exposed, showing Trump did indeed win by a landslide, just like many prophets predicted in 2020.
3) US military intervention will occur since a stolen election is treason and a coup 'd etat.
4) Mass arrests on Capitol Hill, with some attempting to flee the US. Many will turn on each other.
5) Whistleblowers will confess and there will be an attempt on their lives to silence them.
6) Senators, Congressman, judges including SCOTUS (John Roberts, etc.) attorney generals, governors, election officials, Board of Supervisors, even US postal workers will get arrested.
7) Internal components of the voting machines will prove external manipulation of voting tallies occurred.
8) Some politicians will die (Biden, etc.) and some on the same day.
9) Child trafficking and ritualistic sacrifice connected to prominent high society members will be exposed.
10) Both Democrats and Republicans will be arrested (but mostly Democrats). This will decimate the Democratic Party.
11) Mainstream media companies will be brought down for their censorship and misrepresentation on this topic.
12) Big Tech (Facebook, etc.) will also suffer losses due to censorship and collaboration with the election fraud.
13) Trump will return on Air Force One and be received with celebrations by the US military.
14) Ordinary citizens will be running and celebrating in the streets.
15) China and Italy will be implicated along with other foreign entities, making this election fraud an international incident.
16) Since there are over 20+ specific details given in the prophecy, this will not be construed as simply a coincidence.
17) Since the prophets are Christian prophets, this will give credence to Christianity rather than to Islam or Buddhism or some other religion.
18) Addendum#1: God purposely denied Trump an immediate win in 2020 in order to expose (a) perpetrators of the election fraud and (b) those who would backstab Trump as soon as he left office (swamp and RINOs).
19) Addendum#2: The most common verse quoted by the prophets to address why God would speak the Trump Prophecies to them is: Amos 3:7: Certainly, the sovereign LORD does nothing without first revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.
20) Addendum#3: The most common verse quoted by the prophets to address why God would overturn the 2020 election is: Hosea 8:7: For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.
Interestingly, over 1000 US pastors recently signed a multi-denominational document demanding the prophets to rescind their Trump Prophecies and to apologize. The earliest prophesies (2006-2014) declared Trump would have 2 consecutive terms as president and would be impeached. The most well known prophets are Kim Clement, Lance Wallnau, Mark Taylor, etc. among others.
Has anyone heard of the Trump Prophecies? What do you think? Do you know anyone who has discussed them in detail?
Last edited by truelgbt on Jun 06, 2021 2:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
truelgbt

Name: trev

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?

#2  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 05, 2021 12:56 pm

Bat shit crazy, isn't it?

Who, exactly, is going to "overturn" this election? None of the rest of that shit matters.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 05, 2021 1:24 pm

I have seen a lot of crazy over the years, but this bakes the crazy biscuit, drops the crazy biscuit on the floor, accidentally kicks the crazy biscuit into the corner where there's a bunch of fluff and general dreck, tries to pick up the crazy biscuit to dust it off but forgets it has appendages, so instead gets on its knees and laps up the crazy biscuit like a desperate animal which also happens to be crazy.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#5  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 05, 2021 3:11 pm

I heard a homeless guy prophecise that Tronald Dump was going to morph into a giant gerbil and crawl up Lindsay Graham's butt. Make sure you add that to your list :nod:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Agrippina » Jun 05, 2021 3:55 pm

They just don't stop with the nonsense prophecies. Every time there's some sort of change: Nostradamus predicted it, or it was foretold in Revelations, or Jesus said it, or some other bs. I'm trying really hard not to say what I've been saying about the man since 2016, and his disciples in the government buildings. Sometimes my crudeness makes my own head spin. Just think of what people are going to be saying about the man who looks like a gopher, and that Jordan ass who can't be respectful enough to wear a jacket, and all the others who their master insulted on his way into high office. I'm embarrassed for my generation of politicians, I really thought boomers were a little less stupid than the idiots who started two world wars in the 20th century. Boy was I wrong.
A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BCE - 43 BCE)
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Animavore » Jun 05, 2021 5:01 pm

Why would God choose a non-Christian who thinks Christians are stupid to lead the US?
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#8  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 05, 2021 5:18 pm

Animavore wrote:Why would God choose a non-Christian who thinks Christians are stupid to lead the US?

Because US Christians are stupid, and will fall over themselves to support whoever tells them what they want to hear.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9  Postby hackenslash » Jun 05, 2021 5:40 pm

Speaking of dumbfuck US politicians, dunno if this ever found its way here:

hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#10  Postby BlackBart » Jun 05, 2021 6:02 pm

truelgbt wrote:Most prophets are saying it will happen "very soon".

Whoa. Most of them eh? There's like a known number of prophets and over 50% are saying 'very soon' are they? Did they take part in a survey or something?
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 05, 2021 6:53 pm

I wonder how many blowjobs they have to give Trump before they're considered a True ProphetTM.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#12  Postby hackenslash » Jun 05, 2021 7:25 pm

My question is this:

How will we know if they're prophets?

That's not as easy a question to answer as one might think. Many people throughout history have been called prophets, but what actually is a prophecy? Is it enough for a statement about the future to be shown to be true afterwards? No. I explain why here:

Didn't See That Coming!
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#13  Postby truelgbt » Jun 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Animavore wrote:Why would God choose a non-Christian who thinks Christians are stupid to lead the US?

???? Your statement needs clarification. Where does your statement come from? Did Trump say something in the past about Christians leading the US?
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#14  Postby truelgbt » Jun 05, 2021 8:30 pm

BlackBart wrote:
truelgbt wrote:Most prophets are saying it will happen "very soon".

Whoa. Most of them eh? There's like a known number of prophets and over 50% are saying 'very soon' are they? Did they take part in a survey or something?

I did the counting since I have been following the whole thing recently, not that I know everything about the prophecies. I counted 50+ US prophets making the same prediction about the election overturn and Trump's return. The total number of 100+ worldwide prophets is the number that has been thrown in the conversations so I did not count this number. I also did not specifically count the number who said the election overturn will happen "very soon" but it is probably around 15 - 20. In any case, for an election overturn to be an overturn instead of a re-election, it would have to happen before the 2024 election.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#15  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 05, 2021 8:45 pm

truelgbt wrote:

???? Your statement needs clarification. Where does your statement come from? Did Trump say something in the past about Christians leading the US?

You need to re-read his post.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#16  Postby Seabass » Jun 05, 2021 9:29 pm

Ok, but how do the lizard men and George Soros fit into all this? :ask:

truelgbt wrote:The Trump Prophecies were pronounced mostly between 2006 and 2020 and consists of the following:
1) God will overturn the 2020 US presidential election, boot Biden and re-install Trump. Note: this will give Trump a 2nd CONSECUTIVE term. This overturn alone would be impressive since a US presidential election has NEVER been overturned. No date given on when it will happen but an election overturn requires this to be done before the next election. Most prophets are saying it will happen "very soon".
2) Election fraud will be exposed, showing Trump did indeed win by a landslide, just like many prophets predicted in 2020.
3) US military intervention will occur since a stolen election is treason and a coup 'd etat.
4) Mass arrests on Capitol Hill, with some attempting to flee the US. Many will turn on each other.
5) Whistleblowers will confess and there will be an attempt on their lives to silence them.
6) Senators, Congressman, judges including SCOTUS (John Roberts, etc.) attorney generals, governors, election officials, Board of Supervisors, even US postal workers will get arrested.
7) Internal components of the voting machines will prove external manipulation of voting tallies occurred.
8) Some politicians will die (Biden, etc.) and some on the same day.
9) Child trafficking and ritualistic sacrifice connected to prominent high society members will be exposed.
10) Both Democrats and Republicans will be arrested (but mostly Democrats). This will decimate the Democratic Party.
11) Mainstream media companies will be brought down for their censorship and misrepresentation on this topic.
12) Big Tech (Facebook, etc.) will also suffer losses due to censorship and collaboration with the election fraud.
13) Trump will return on Air Force One and be received with celebrations by the US military.
14) Ordinary citizens will be running and celebrating in the streets.
15) China and Italy will be implicated along with other foreign entities, making this election fraud an international incident.
16) Since there are over 20+ specific details given in the prophecy, this will not be construed as simply a coincidence.
17) Since the prophets are Christian prophets, this will give credence to Christianity rather than to Islam or Buddhism or some other religion.
Interestingly, over 1000 US pastors recently signed a multi-denominational document demanding the prophets to rescind their Trump Prophecies and to apologize. The earliest prophesies (2006-2014) declared Trump would have 2 consecutive terms as president and would be impeached. The most well known prophets are Kim Clement, Lance Wallnau, etc. among others.
Has anyone heard of the Trump Prophecies? What do you think? Do you know anyone who has discussed them in detail?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Name: Gazpacho Police

Print view this post

#17  Postby truelgbt » Jun 05, 2021 9:54 pm

hackenslash wrote:My question is this:
1) How will we know if they're prophets?
2) What actually is a prophecy? Is it enough for a statement about the future to be shown to be true afterwards?
Didn't See That Coming!

Your questions are tough and I am not an expert but here are some components which must be present AFAIK:
1) Jesus said "You will know them by their fruits". The litmus test to see if a person is a Christian or a NONChristian is that they will do what Jesus said, such as "love your neighbor". For example, murderer = NONChristian. Bank robber = NONChristian. Dictator = NONChristian. Very simple test. This is how we know Hitler was not a Christian regardless of what claims he may have made about his religious beliefs (anybody can make a claim to be this or that). So we can look at the criminal record of a so-called "prophet" and easily know he is not a prophet or a Christian.

2) One caveat to the above is that a criminal can become a Christian AFTER having been a criminal for many years and has since amended his ways. This is where many people look at Trump's questionable past - questionable deals, womanizing, association with seedy characters like Jeff Epstein, etc. but may not be taking into account a "new" amended Trump. After all, Moses was a murderer and King David was a murderer and Paul was a murderer prior to their "conversions".

3) Whether a prediction comes true or not is another test, as you mentioned. However, the Bible contains many prophecies which were not fulfilled until centuries later, in which case we would not be alive to confirm the fulfillment of the prediction. For example, the Cyrus Prophecies of Isaiah 45 predicted a NONChristian king named Cyrus ("I will summon you by name...although you do not acknowledge Me") would rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and set the Jewish exiles free from Babylon ("I will raise up Cyrus...he will rebuild My city and set My exiles free...") was not fulfilled until about 200 years later. The prophecy was given at a time when Cyrus had not been born, the Jews were not in exile, and the Temple did not need any rebuilding because it was still intact and had not been destroyed yet. This prophecy is very connected to Trump because the Trump Prophecies says Trump will be used in similar ways as Cyrus to "rebuild" the USA into a God-fearing nation like it once was. A supposed confirmation is that Trump is the 45th president, same as chapter 45 in Isaiah.

4) This topic of coincidental or matching numbers (gematria) which many Christians view as God's way of making a statement comes into play, especially with Trump. Seven is a very prominent number in the Bible and is a sign of Godly completion. On the day of Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, Trump's age was exactly 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days.
Addendum: There are 2 methods used to calculate this: If Trump's birthday is day one of life, Trump's inauguration date is used; if Trump's birthday is day zero, then Trump's 1st day in office (January 21) is used. See later posts on this discussion.

5) The well-known "prophetic" book "The Last President" written in 1896 by Ingersoll Lockwood, eerily foretold a "Baron Trump" (Trump's youngest son is named Barron) would become a populist president, had a hotel in New York City and lived in a building named after himself (Trump Towers?), and a huge march by protesters and the destruction of the Capitol would occur during his presidency, causing the downfall of the Republic.
Here is a Newsweek article on the book: https://www.newsweek.com/little-baron-t ... ic-1561901
Here is Wikipedia's take on the novel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Trump_novels

6) Finally, a prophecy must come through a Bible-believer (not a soothsayer or fortune teller or prophet via another religion) who gives all the credit to the God of the Bible rather than to himself. Nostradamus failed in this regard. The event must also have a known purpose by God (judgment or blessing).
Last edited by truelgbt on Jun 06, 2021 12:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#18  Postby truelgbt » Jun 05, 2021 10:04 pm

I forgot to mention (I have added a quick note on this to the OP), almost all of the prophets are saying the primary reason why God has allowed Biden to be at the White House this long (5-6 months so far) and did not allow Trump to "win" re-election immediately is because this is a time of exposure: for backstabbers of Trump and to expose the perpetrators of the election fraud. Since Trump has left office, many of his own cabinet members (those chosen by Trump himself) have made negative comments about Trump and/or denied election fraud. These people have been classified by Trump Prophecy believers as part of the "swamp" and this problem has persisted because Trump selected cabinet members who were largely long-time "establishment" politicians (old-timers rather than newcomers) who had worked on Capitol Hill for many years, and it is impossible to drain the swamp WITH the swamp.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19  Postby hackenslash » Jun 05, 2021 10:30 pm

truelgbt wrote: ...snip irrelevant bullshit...

3) Whether a prediction comes true or not is another test, as you mentioned.

Did I? I'm pretty sure I said that it isn't.

However, the Bible contains many prophecies which were not fulfilled until centuries later, in which case we would not be alive to confirm the fulfillment of the prediction.

There are no fulfilled prophecies in the hokey blurble.

For example, the Cyrus Prophecies of Isaiah 45 predicted a NONChristian king named Cyrus

Utter vacuous crap. There is no mention of Christians in the OT because... wait for it..., Christians hadn't even been conceived of when the Torah was written. Which bullshit apologetics website did you plagiarise this bullshit from?

("I will summon you by name...although you do not acknowledge Me") would rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and set the Jewish exiles free from Babylon ("I will raise up Cyrus...he will rebuild My city and set My exiles free...") was not fulfilled until about 200 years later. The prophecy was given at a time when Cyrus had not been born, the Jews were not in exile, and the Temple did not need any rebuilding because it was still intact and had not been destroyed yet. This prophecy is very connected to Trump because the Trump Prophecies says Trump will be used in similar ways as Cyrus to "rebuild" the USA into a God-fearing nation like it once was.

Yeah, but no. What, you think Isaiah was written when Isaiah allegedly lived? Sorry, but no. The writing of Isaiah is widely regarded as having been written at different times by different people and, in particular, books 40-55 were written circa 536BCE, while Cyrus' conquest of Babylonia occurred in 539 BCE. Some fucking prophecy.

Easily checkable stuff, this, which should make it even more embarassing that I know more about your asinine fantasy than you do.

A supposed confirmation is that Trump is the 45th president, same as chapter 45 in Isaiah.

yeah, because numerology works. Could this be any more stupid?

4) This topic of coincidental or matching numbers (gematria) which many Christians view as God's way of making a statement comes into play, especially with Trump. Seven is a very prominent number in the Bible and is a sign of Godly completion. On the day of Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, Trump's age was exactly 70 years old, 7 months, and 7 days.

Fapfapfapfapfap. Utter bollocks.

5) The well-known "prophetic" book "The Last President" written in 1896 by Ingersoll Lockwood, eerily foretold a "Baron Trump" (Trump's youngest son is named Barron) would become a populist president, had a hotel in New York City and lived in a building named after himself (Trump Towers?), and a huge march by protesters and the destruction of the Capitol would occur during his presidency, causing the downfall of the Republic.
Here is a Newsweek article on the book: https://www.newsweek.com/little-baron-t ... ic-1561901
Here is Wikipedia's take on the novel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Trump_novels

OK, I take it back. It can be more stupid. This is far and away the most idiotic notion I've ever encountered, and that's in a pretty strong field, including many of your previous attempts to give me a cachinnative hernia.

A story about a boy called Troomp who lived in his family's castle which, for some strange reason having to do with a children's author being a prophet, is named after the family that owns it...

Do you ever look at what you've written here and wonder how idiotic yo'd have to be to do anything but point and laugh?

6) Finally, a prophecy must come through a Bible-believer (not a soothsayer or fortune teller or prophet via another religion) who gives all the credit to the God of the Bible rather than to himself. Nostradamus failed in this regard. The event must also have a known purpose by God (judgment or blessing).

Well, you've certainly lived up to my expectations of not even attempting to answer the question. Did you read the linked post? Every word of it applies, especially the stuff about mediums. All utter crap.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#20  Postby hackenslash » Jun 05, 2021 10:34 pm

truelgbt wrote:I forgot to mention (I have added a quick note on this to the OP), almost all of the prophets are saying the primary reason why God has allowed Biden to be at the White House this long (5-6 months so far) and did not allow Trump to "win" re-election immediately is because this is a time of exposure: for backstabbers of Trump and to expose the perpetrators of the election fraud. Since Trump has left office, many of his own cabinet members (those chosen by Trump himself) have made negative comments about Trump and/or denied election fraud. These people have been classified by Trump Prophecy believers as part of the "swamp" and this problem has persisted because Trump selected cabinet members who were largely long-time "establishment" politicians (old-timers rather than newcomers) who had worked on Capitol Hill for many years, and it is impossible to drain the swamp WITH the swamp.

This is even more laughable. Trump is about as swamp as it gets.

Not prophets, not prophecies and, meanwhile, your masturbation fantasy does not exist. Done. Dusted.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

Next

Return to General Debunking