Advice for Believers

Christianity, Islam, Other Religions & Belief Systems.

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: Advice for Believers

#181  Postby Weaver » Feb 07, 2017 4:59 pm

tuco wrote:Its like .. repeatedly biting unfamiliar chewtoys, then complaining it has jalapenos inside and then asking authorities to put said chewtoy on black list because jalapenos are hot.

Or .. oh look, this appears to be chewoytoy with jalapenos inside, better leave it alone.

Problem lol

Because we search the Internet for obnoxious trolls to come here just so we can complain about them later.

Because we don't try to reason with them, to engage with them as if they're being honest - no, it's all our fault that they are acting trollishly. They cannot help being trolls, after all they all have big labels on their packages saying "jalapeno chewtoy obvious troll, do not engage"

Maybe that's what we should be pushing for the next time an Ignore Feature discussion pops around in Feedback - just labeling people Obvious Troll.

I'm sure that would be much better. I'll even volunteer determine who to apply the labels to. I know just where to start.
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#182  Postby tuco » Feb 07, 2017 6:48 pm

To reason with a troll? lol There is your problem. Yeah, they cannot help being trolls and they cannot help feeding trolls. Guilty for being chewtoy and guilty for chewing toy.

We both know, at least I hope so, that the label debate is pathetic. Its not that they .. dont have the intelligence and wisdom to be able to identify and avoid click-bait and trolls. They call them chewtoys themselves ffs. They love feeding trolls and then they complain to authorities. Its beyond me that only one side gets punished but we've been over this a couple of times, right?

I have not started this, as usual.
tuco

Print view this post

#183  Postby Weaver » Feb 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Only one side gets punished because only one side violates the FUA.

And there's a distinct difference between chewtoys and trolls.

That you don't distinguish between the two doesn't surprise me in the least.

And there's no virtue in not starting things - points of discussion or threads. All it means is that you serially derail threads. Nothing to be proud of.
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#184  Postby Papa Smurf » Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Fallible wrote:What's so amazing about collections of superheated gas? I have a never ending supply.

That would explain your response here

:coffee:
Papa Smurf

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

#185  Postby Fallible » Feb 08, 2017 10:11 am

:nod:
John Grant wrote:They say 'let go, let go, let go, you must learn to let go'.
If I hear that fucking phrase again, this baby's gonna blow
Into a million itsy bitsy tiny pieces, don't you know,
Just like my favourite scene in Scanners .
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Theism