Intelligent Life Principle

The Universe is intelligeable

Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Paganism, Taoism etc.

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Intelligent Life Principle

#1  Postby gemz » Jan 10, 2019 1:29 pm

I am Gemz from Manila, brought up catholic but now no religion. I believe there is an intelligent life principle which expresses itself as what we term life and reality. As the universe itself is intelligible I believe it is reasonable to assume that that which caused it to be has intelligence inherent in it as a primary attribute. I also believe and have found to be true in my own life experience that it is possible to impress an idea on this higher mode of intelligence existing in Mind and have it manifested in reality, providing the idea is conceivable by the individual. As the same intelligent life principle animates all lifeforms, we ourselves are animated by it and a part of it. I have found that by learning and applying the laws of subconscious mind that have been established by hypnotism and hypnotherapy it is possible for any of us to learn to impress ideas on the creative life principle by using our imagination and imagining clearly what the purpose and end result is to be of that which we wish to bring into existence. Creative individuals do this all the time without need of understanding the mental process involved. It is a natural part of a human being's mental constitution to think creatively. However, we limit our own achievements by self doubt. Faith is the key. We must have faith in our own ability and especially faith in the process of interaction between our individual mind and the universal creative life principle. I do not see this life principle as being a personal god in the usual sense, but rather a universal life principle which personalises itself in us as us, and as every other intelligent lifeform also. In the universal sense it is purely impersonal though.

It is my firm contention that any average human being can demonstrate in their own experience that the above is correct and true, but few will be willing to make the effort to do so due to personal biases, religious beliefs, personal incredulity, etc., the latter of these being a typical mindset and trait of the atheist or non-believer, sadly.
gemz

Name: gem

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Intelligent Life Principle

#2  Postby Fenrir » Jan 11, 2019 2:45 am

Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#3  Postby laklak » Jan 11, 2019 3:12 am

Not going to get very far with that here, I'm afraid.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#4  Postby theropod » Jan 11, 2019 3:37 am

I doesn’t matter what you believe. It only matters what you support with testable evidence.

RS
18 years off-grid and counting.

Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
theropod
RS Donator

Name: Roger
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby laklak » Jan 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Precisely. if I say "I believe I'll have another beer", but Mrs. Lak doesn't get up and get me one, then it fails the test.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#6  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Jan 12, 2019 5:17 pm

What are the "laws of subconscious mind"? I'm intrigued. Please explain.
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby newolder » Jan 12, 2019 5:35 pm

gemz wrote:...

I also believe and have found to be true in my own life experience that it is possible to impress an idea on this higher mode of intelligence existing in Mind and have it manifested in reality, providing the idea is conceivable by the individual.

What is Mind? Why did you capitalise the M? Which idea(s) do you fail to conceive? How do you know when you have failed to conceive an idea?
Geometric forgetting gives me loops. - Nima A-H
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby Ironclad » Jan 13, 2019 10:58 am

What is this? Brain in a vat taking its first few thoughts?
"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks

Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Bahrain (bh)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jan 13, 2019 11:20 am

One post in three days. Very keen.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Return to Other Religions & Belief Systems