Is belief or behaviour more important in religion?

Christianity, Islam, Other Religions & Belief Systems.

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: Is belief or behaviour more important in religion?

#401  Postby kyrani99 » Sep 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Shrunk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:Tell me kyrani99: Being a psychiatrist, am I on the list of people you intend to exterminate in this planned genocide of yours? :ask:

Being a psychiatrist does NOT put you on the list.

Well, that's a relief. But there is a list of people you intend to exterminate, regardless of whether I'm on it. You don't think maybe that makes you a dangerous criminal who should be locked up?

How on earth can I exterminate them?.... Do you suppose with some secret bomb that can teleport to every part of the world simultaneously? or a star gate that might suck them into the void!

I want to see the evil people perish and the corrupt aspects of the medical industry perish. :grin:
I am fighting for Justice and freedom. I am exposing corruption. I am giving information to humane people to overcome the brutality that they are facing in their lives and win against the evil. You sound like you want evil people to continue to harm. Why? Is it because at present there is money in it? I would say that makes you a dangerous criminal that should be locked up!
For a patient to heal the shaman uses any device, which will alter the patient's belief about reality.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Name: Kyrani Eade
Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#402  Postby The_Metatron » Sep 02, 2016 12:39 am

Yeah, well, between the two of you, you can guess who I wouldn't let near my family.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk.
"In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option: I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."

Astronaut Mark Watney, logging about his status of being stranded on Mars, in Andy Weir's book, The Martian
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#403  Postby Shrunk » Sep 02, 2016 12:41 am

Did she clear up that business about the "aliens"? I"m not reading all her drivel to find out.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#404  Postby kyrani99 » Sep 02, 2016 8:05 am

Shrunk wrote:Did she clear up that business about the "aliens"? I"m not reading all her drivel to find out.

I've revised my opinion. IMO you are part of the psychopathic rubbish that perishes. I don't talk to evil so I won't be reading the drivel you post.
For a patient to heal the shaman uses any device, which will alter the patient's belief about reality.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#405  Postby Sendraks » Sep 02, 2016 9:53 am

kyrani99 wrote: IMO you are part of the psychopathic rubbish that perishes.

How?

kyrani99 wrote:I don't talk to evil so I won't be reading the drivel you post.

You spout plenty of evil drivel, so I suppose you've already got your fill.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#406  Postby Fallible » Sep 02, 2016 10:50 am

kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:Did she clear up that business about the "aliens"? I"m not reading all her drivel to find out.

I've revised my opinion. IMO you are part of the psychopathic rubbish that perishes. I don't talk to evil so I won't be reading the drivel you post.

Every time you cheat like this, your defeat in rational discourse is amplified.
Arcade Fire wrote:Afterlife. I think I saw what happens next. It was just a glimpse of you like looking through a window or a shallow sea. Could you see me?
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#407  Postby Thommo » Sep 02, 2016 12:13 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:Tell me kyrani99: Being a psychiatrist, am I on the list of people you intend to exterminate in this planned genocide of yours? :ask:

Well, that's a relief. But there is a list of people you intend to exterminate, regardless of whether I'm on it. You don't think maybe that makes you a dangerous criminal who should be locked up?

How on earth can I exterminate them?

Psychic death rays. Obvs. Duhh.
Thommo

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#408  Postby Sendraks » Sep 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Thommo wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:

Exterminating people with psychic death rays because you disagree with them, sounds pretty evil to me.

Exterminating people because you disagree with them, regardless of the mechanism used, sounds pretty evil to me.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Male

Print view this post

#409  Postby kyrani99 » Sep 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Sendraks wrote:
Thommo wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:

Sendraks wrote:Exterminating people with psychic death rays because you disagree with them, sounds pretty evil to me./quote]
Even if this was the plan :lol: , there is no law against it.

Sendraks wrote:Exterminating people because you disagree with them, regardless of the mechanism used, sounds pretty evil to me.

Based on this reasoning the allied efforts against the Nazis is evil.
Based on this reasoning every nation that has fought to free themselves from colonizers and oppressors, is evil.
Based on this reasoning all human rights efforts, which are against those that want to harm others, is evil!

IMO your reasoning stinks.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#410  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Sep 02, 2016 2:14 pm

No one went after Nazis because they disagreed with them. They went after Nazis who were killing people to prevent further needless deaths.
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: a certain type of girl
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#411  Postby Sendraks » Sep 02, 2016 2:15 pm

kyrani99 wrote:

WRONG! - The allied efforts against the Nazis were not about exterminating the Nazis but instead about ending German military expansion.

kyrani99 wrote:Based on this reasoning every nation that has fought to free themselves from colonizers and oppressors, is evil.

WRONG - Because fighting for freedom does not necessitate exterminating the other side, just getting them to stop oppressing you.

kyrani99 wrote:Based on this reasoning all human rights efforts, which are against those that want to harm others, is evil!

WRONG! - See above.

kyrani99 wrote:IMO your reasoning stinks.

Your reasoning is non-existent.

Sendraks

Male

Print view this post

#412  Postby kyrani99 » Sep 02, 2016 2:58 pm

kyrani99 wrote:

Sendraks wrote:WRONG! - The allied efforts against the Nazis were not about exterminating the Nazis but instead about ending German military expansion..

So the Nazis are welcomed?
The trials against the Nazis for war crimes, were what? Not about exterminating the Nazis?
Why did they flee to South America if there was nothing against them personally?

kyrani99 wrote:Based on this reasoning every nation that has fought to free themselves from colonizers and oppressors, is evil.

Sendraks wrote:WRONG - Because fighting for freedom does not necessitate exterminating the other side, just getting them to stop oppressing you.

You fail to understand war as a solution. In a war it is not always about stopping oppression. Sometimes that is not possible, so you may have to eliminate the enemy. IN THIS CASE, in the war between good and evil, which has been raging in the last 50 or more years, it is not possible. There is only one way. All evil has to go.

kyrani99 wrote:Based on this reasoning all human rights efforts, which are against those that want to harm others, is evil!

Sendraks wrote:WRONG! - See above./quote]
Human rights effort is about standing against the those that have no regard for society, for community, who have no empathy, who will to continue to do harm, whether in obvious manner or in more hidden ways. There are people who want to continue to harm and have no intention of stopping.

kyrani99 wrote:IMO your reasoning stinks.

Sendraks wrote:Your reasoning is non-existent.

The world is facing domination and tyranny by a handful that mean to microchip people, control what they buy, control what they do, control every aspect of their life AND use their evil tentacles, the evil subculture, to feed off of people, get their narcissistic supply, cause ongoing massive destruction.. millions are suffering and dying every year from diseases and the situation is getting worse by the year. The scientific authorities are saying disease like cancer will double in the next twenty or thirty years. Are you happy with that? because I am not!,

Every evil person I have confronted claimed "it is who we are", "narcissistic supply is the quintessential", "we are above the law" and "it's our chosen life style. There is no stopping them by any war because every effort to try and stop them will only cause them to do harm in a more and more clandestine fashion. And then there is a medical industry that rakes over their handiwork, denies it and profits from the damage.

There is only one way to arrest the problem. Enlighten people as to be able to stand against them, deny the evil people their narcissistic supply, counter attack them in the mental realm if necessary and see them perish. Evil people have no place in society. There is no room for them on Earth.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#413  Postby Sendraks » Sep 02, 2016 3:13 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
So the Nazis are welcomed?

Nope - Where did you get this idiotic notion from?

kyrani99 wrote:The trials against the Nazis for war crimes, were what? Not about exterminating the Nazis?

Nope. There were a great many people in the Nazi party who did not face trial because they did not commit crimes.

kyrani99 wrote:Why did they flee to South America if there was nothing against them personally?

Because they had committed criminal acts and/or stood to lose a great deal by standing trial.

Being a Nazi party member was not, in and of itself, a criminal act and not a reason to "exterminate" those individuals.

kyrani99 wrote:
You fail to understand war as a solution.

Ignorant uninformed bibble. Never presume to comment on my understanding.

kyrani99 wrote: In a war it is not always about stopping oppression.

Yes, yes. Wars are fought for many different reasons. We all know this. This comment of yours adds no value.

kyrani99 wrote:Sometimes that is not possible, so you may have to eliminate the enemy. IN THIS CASE, in the war between good and evil, which has been raging in the last 50 or more years, it is not possible. There is only one way. All evil has to go.

The problem here is your idiotic assumption of:

Anything kyranni disagrees with = evil.

You do not and cannot define evil. It is simply your opinion of what evil is.
And exterminating people on the basis of your opinion is wrong.

kyrani99 wrote:
Human rights effort is about standing against the those that have no regard for society, for community, who have no empathy, who will to continue to do harm, whether in obvious manner or in more hidden ways. There are people who want to continue to harm and have no intention of stopping.

And again this boils down to your opinion of what constitutes "harm" and that you think this is sufficient grounds for stopping those people permanently.

By your own deranged rationale, anyone who considers your behaviour to amount to being harmful, should try to stop you.

kyrani99 wrote:
The world is facing domination and tyranny by a handful that mean to microchip people, control what they buy, control what they do, control every aspect of their life AND use their evil tentacles, the evil subculture, to feed off of people, get their narcissistic supply, cause ongoing massive destruction.. millions are suffering and dying every year from diseases and the situation is getting worse by the year. The scientific authorities are saying disease like cancer will double in the next twenty or thirty years. Are you happy with that? because I am not!,

This isn't even a coherent paragraph but just an emotional rant designed to detract from the fatuous nature of your arguments.

kyrani99 wrote:Every evil person I have confronted claimed "it is who we are", "narcissistic supply is the quintessential", "we are above the law" and "it's our chosen life style.

Bullshit. I don't believe you have ever confronted anyone in your life outside of the realms of a computer keyboard. These fatuous quotes of yours only serve to reinforce this view.

When you start posting in a way that presents a believable set of interactions between you and reality, I might start to take you more seriously.

kyrani99 wrote:Evil people have no place in society. There is no room for them on Earth.

I understand. Anyone I consider to be evil should be removed from the earth. This is justified behaviour yes?

Sendraks

Male

Print view this post

#414  Postby Blip » Sep 02, 2016 4:46 pm

!
MODNOTE
kyrani99, this is a warning about your post here in which you tell another member: ‘you are part of the psychopathic rubbish that perishes’.

Such comments contravene the Forum Users’ Agreement, specifically sections 1.2c, which concerns personal attack and 1.2e, which concerns inflammatory posting. Please don’t address or describe other contributors in this way.

Any comments on this modnote or moderation should not be made in the thread as they will be considered off topic; they may be removed without further warning.
Evolving wrote:Blip, intrepid pilot of light aircraft and wrangler with alligators.
Blip

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#415  Postby kyrani99 » Sep 03, 2016 3:59 am

Don't worry, I am finished posting on this forum. Especially after this admission to being toxic here: http://www.rationalskepticism.org/creat ... l#p2465551

Skeptics are people without a position because they see no evidence for some particular issue. Most skeptics that I have met don't agree without the need to be on defensive or feel they have to be right. Only a person who is not a skeptic but who holds a particular position is going to be defensive etc.

The hate that has been leveled against me by a small number of members, including and possibly more so from shrunk, simply because I have a different opinion based on evidence I see, speaks volumes. And all of it has either been ignored or justified by mods.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#416  Postby scott1328 » Sep 03, 2016 4:13 am

Please do try to stick the flounce this time.
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#417  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Sep 03, 2016 9:01 am

scott1328 wrote:Please do try to stick the flounce this time.

:this:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#418  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Sep 03, 2016 9:02 am

kyrani99 wrote:Don't worry, I am finished posting on this forum. Especially after this admission to being toxic here: http://www.rationalskepticism.org/creat ... l#p2465551

Skeptics are people without a position because they see no evidence for some particular issue. Most skeptics that I have met don't agree without the need to be on defensive or feel they have to be right. Only a person who is not a skeptic but who holds a particular position is going to be defensive etc.

The hate that has been leveled against me by a small number of members, including and possibly more so from shrunk, simply because I have a different opinion based on evidence I see, speaks volumes. And all of it has either been ignored or justified by mods.

You'll have more succes having nice discussion, if you'd actually defend the claims you make with evidence and address, not dismiss your interlocutors arguments.
Not lying or spread hostile accusations yourself, would also help.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#419  Postby Scar » Sep 03, 2016 9:24 am

kyrani99 wrote:Don't worry, I am finished posting on this forum. Especially after this admission to being toxic here: http://www.rationalskepticism.org/creat ... l#p2465551

Yeah. For once don't lie and stay the fuck away please. Maybe find some deluded idiots who might swallow your insane ramblings. Or maybe not. I wouldn't want some gullible person come to harm because of you.
Edit: You know what? You better keep your bullshit to yourself and off the internet, else I'm gonna send you ALL the cancer.
Last edited by Scar on Sep 03, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#420  Postby Fallible » Sep 03, 2016 11:49 am

You haven't had hate levelled against you. What you've experienced is the butt hurt of not having been coddled simply because you are emotionally invested in whatever piece of crap. You need to learn that the world doesn't owe you respect just because you're emotional about stuff. Fucking learn that. Secondly, if you want pleasant discourse, it helps not to fucking lie at any available opportunity. Take the education on that point as a parting fucking gift.
Arcade Fire wrote:Afterlife. I think I saw what happens next. It was just a glimpse of you like looking through a window or a shallow sea. Could you see me?
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Theism