The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Fallen Anti-Trump Celebs

The string of anti-Trump Celebrities who have Fallen on Hard Times is Uncanny

Christianity, Islam, Other Religions & Belief Systems.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Fallen Anti-Trump Celebs

#1  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 5:39 am

Anoint: definition - To officially or formally choose someone to do or to be something, usually a leading or otherwise important position.

Modern prophets have long stated that public figures - i.e. celebrities, public personalities, etc. who vehemently oppose Trump - will themselves be thrown down. Why?

They claim this is because Trump has been anointed by God to lead the USA and the world back to God. When we reject God's anointed person or nation, we are in essence, rejecting the One (God) who anointed them in the first place. So, celebrities - with their massive influence as public figures - comes increased responsibility and accountability, which is only fair.
The Psalms expresses the principle like this:

Psalm 18:48-50: "He (God) delivers me from my enemies;
You also lift me up above those who rise against me;
You have delivered me from the violent man.
Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles;
And sing praises to Your Name.
Great deliverance He gives to His king, And shows mercy to His anointed..."

This is not a prophecy or prediction but a standing Biblical principle. Whenever God chooses an individual or nation to do His will - anyone who opposes the individual or nation - will themselves be brought down.

Note #1: For ongoing Modern Trump Prophecies, please see the thread titled, "Will the Trump Prophecies bring legitimacy to Christianity?" under General Debunking Category.

Note #2: To clarify, Trump has NEVER claimed to be anointed by God, and its highly unlikely he ever will make such a claim. He has NEVER claimed to be a religious leader either. This claim of Trump being anointed by God comes from over 100 modern Christian prophets worldwide (AU, UK, Africa, USA, etc.) who also claim God is going to oust the Biden Administration for stealing the election from Trump, and this same God will re-install Trump back to the White House as POTUS.

How are those public figures who oppose God's anointed, brought down? This is how: Ancient Israel is a prime example. As a rebellious ancient Israel found out on many occasions, when they rejected God, they were rejecting God's protection over their nation, by default. Rejecting God's protection over us and our family is a huge mistake and opens the door to demonic attack.

The operating principle is: When we reject the provider, we reject His provision as well. John 10: "The thief (Satan) comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." Because Satan is here to destroy mankind, this rejection of God's protection results in turmoil and tragedy brought into our lives by Satan.

Why does Satan want to destroy humanity? Because Satan is at-war with God. Therefore, Satan wants to destroy those created in God's Image (humanity).

Even the secular media has seen this principle in-action regarding the recent misfortunes of anti-Trump celebrities and dubbed it, "The Trump Curse". LOL, right?

Note #3: THIS IS NOT KARMA. Karma usually refers to a non-specific spiritual principle of cause and effect. Instead, the Biblical principle mentioned above displays a measure of justice, recompense, and equity which, in turn, reveals a Personality, not just an impersonal 'force' of nature.

So let's take a closer look to see if this Biblical principle has come to pass, starting with the most well-known cases.

The public figures most famous for vehemently opposing Trump and who have subsequently experienced a very public downfall are too numerous to list:
1) Actor Alec Baldwin
2) Singer Carrie Underwood
3) Actor Jussie Smollett
4) Actor Robert DeNiro
5) CNN Host Don Lemon
6) Producer/Director J.J. Abrams
7) CNN President Jeff Zucker, etc...

Because the list is so long, we will go over their fall from grace one by one as time permits. Let's start with #1 and #2 on the list in the next post...
Last edited by truelgbt on Dec 10, 2021 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#2  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 6:01 am

The Trump Curse List (Ongoing)

#1) Actor Alec Baldwin: Famous for relentlessly mocking Trump for years on his Saturday Night Live Show skits (10/2016 - 01/2021), he won an Emmy Award for his role in 2017. Months after his last skit aired, he accidentally shot 2 fellow coworkers on-set, leaving one dead in November 2021. Accidental shootings on-set are extremely rare because live rounds are strictly forbidden on-set and the prop gun must pass through several checks by different individuals before it is used. Even the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) requires daily safety meetings to prevent such occurrences. The rarity of the event is accentuated by the fact that it occurred at the hands of a veteran actor like Baldwin who has handled guns in many of his previous movies. Even more bizarre is that Baldwin stated he never pulled the trigger when the gun discharged. This terrible accident has left cinematographer Halyna Hutchins dead at the age of 42, and has cost Baldwin $millions for having to permanently shut down the movie production "Rust" which he personally financed, and the relentless hounding by the media has taken a toll on him and his family. His public reputation has taken a huge hit along with his conscience for accidentally killing a fellow coworker - although when asked if he felt guilty, he said "No", meaning he did not believe the shooting was his fault, ergo, no 'guilt' on his part, supposedly. Multiple fellow Hollywood actors have come forth to publicly criticize this accident as an event which should never have been allowed to happen, had proper protocol and precautionary measures been taken.

In 2017, Baldwin unfairly accused an Orange County, California police officer (who he didn't even personally know) who was in an officer-involved shooting. The officer was assaulted by a perp who then reached for the officer's gun, causing the officer to shoot and kill the suspect in the scuffle. A subsequent investigation found this to be a justified shooting. Not one to miss an opportunity to poke an insult into a firearm-related situation of which he knew little about, Baldwin tweeted, "I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone", referring to the police officer involved in the shooting. Good Heavens. How did he know it was "wrongful"? Whatever made him say that? Unfortunately, after his accidental movie set shooting 4 years later, he no longer has to wonder....

Baldwin, however, has 3 God-given saving graces in his life. First, his wife has steadfastly stood by his side and come to his defense at every opportunity, often standing between Alec and the ever-present reporters, and keeping them at-bay. Second and third, his brother Stephen Baldwin and sister in-law Chyna Phillips, are both born-again Christians who constantly pray for Alec. God is working in Alec's life through this tragedy, no doubt.

#2) Country Singer Carrie Underwood: Ignoring show rules against making political statements, and using her God-given beauty at the expense of Trump, she publicly criticized and mocked Trump at the November 8, 2017 Country Music Awards (CMA) show. She then fell on that beautiful God-given face 2 days later while at her home on November 10, requiring 40-50 stitches on her face and surgery for her broken wrist. She had to stay out of the limelight and away from the cameras for almost 6 months as she recuperated from the ordeal and her face was given time to heal.

Quick Summary: For a staunchly anti-gun/pro gun-control Baldwin who has unfairly accused others of wrongful shootings, to then be directly involved in a wrongful death...by a gun (of all things!) ...and for a woman who makes a living from her beauty to require 50 stitches...on her face (of all places!) are not only extremely ironic cases but devastating and dreadful ones.

When we reject our Creator and Protector, we do so at our own peril, and this opens the door for Satan to steal, kill, and destroy.

#3 and #4 on The Trump Curse List to come in the near future.....
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#3  Postby mindhack » Dec 10, 2021 7:35 am

Nice list. You’re doing god’s work. God’s very proud I’m sure.
(Ignorance --> Mystery) < (Knowledge --> Awe)
mindhack
 
Name: Van Amerongen
Posts: 2680
Male

Country: Zuid-Holland
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#4  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 10, 2021 7:46 am

No, your deranged droolings are of zero credibility here.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 29426
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#5  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 10, 2021 8:12 am

God shot one woman and injured another to make them pay for criticizing Trump. :insane:
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 29426
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#6  Postby BlackBart » Dec 10, 2021 8:40 am

mindhack wrote:God’s very proud I’m sure.


This God cunt sounds like a right, odious, paedophile-enabling, murderous, prick. Fuck him.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12516
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#7  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 9:47 am

Spearthrower wrote:God shot one woman and injured another to make them pay for criticizing Trump. :insane:


Nope. Read it again.

Who came to steal, kill and destroy?
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#8  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 9:49 am

BlackBart wrote:
mindhack wrote:God’s very proud I’m sure.


This God cunt sounds like a right, odious, paedophile-enabling, murderous, prick. Fuck him.


Nope. Read it again.

Who came to steal, kill and destroy?

I knew I could count on a few atheists to twist the Scriptures to suit themselves. Got 2 already. In less than a few hours. lol.

"For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires." 2 Timothy 4
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#9  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 9:53 am

The Trump Curse List (Ongoing)

#3) Actor Jussie Smollett: Known for his role in the TV show Empire, "Juicy" was a constant vocal critic of Trump. On January 29, 2019, he took it one HUGE step further by claiming to be a victim of a 'hate crime', supposedly at the hands of white supremacist Trump supporters who attacked him on the street for being black and gay. He filed a false police report and interviewed on primetime ABC's Good Morning America Show with host Robin Roberts (who is also gay) implying Trump encouraged homophobia, racism, and white supremacy, which is false. Smollett claimed his 2 assailants placed a noose around his neck and said "This is MAGA country!" to which Kamala Harris stated this was an "attempted modern-day lynching" by Trump supporters. This lie and vilification of Trump and his supporters would have continued to this day had it not been for the Chicago police who, 2 weeks later, found the 2 men from Nigeria (not white like Smollett had claimed) who Smollett hired to enact the false event (Smollett knew them because they worked as extras on the set of "Empire"). The brothers confessed to staging the event and testified in court that Smollett paid them $3500 for their services, which included yelling out racist and homophobic slurs in sight of a nearby security camera. Smollett was initially offered a very lenient plea deal by corrupt State Attorney Kim Foxx (who previously accepted huge donations from George Soros for her campaign). The deal was: Pay a small token fine and a few community service hours, to which Smollett quickly agreed. This small penalty was meant to dismiss the charge against Smollett for filing multiple false police reports - this shows that personal friends in high places (like a State Attorney) usually gets you off the hook but this effort fell flat in this case. The corrupt handling and politicizing of the case by Foxx was overruled and resulted in the assigning of an independent special prosecutor (who tried this case entirely pro-bono) when no State attorney would step forward to try the case. This is how politically-radioactive this case had become.

Smollett enjoyed the limelight of being a key spokesperson for gullible anti-Trumpers as well as the LGBTQ community for about a month. His obvious hoax was an intelligence test which the fake media and millions of Democrats failed miserably - including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Less than a year after Trump left office, Smollett was very publicly put on-trial and found guilty of 5 counts against him (he faces up to 3 years in prison for each count) for perpetrating this 'hate crime' lie and is awaiting sentencing. Because of his celebrity status and his clean record up until now, most pundits believe he will receive a light sentence and leniency from the judge.

At a news conference at the courthouse immediately following the verdict, it is noteworthy that the Prosecuting Team had this to say:
"To victims of hate crimes, you are still victims and we support you."
"Mr. Smollett, we have come to know you as a warm person."
"You will still be the person that so many people love you for."
"Humans are forgiving, people will forgive you."

It is also noteworthy the Defense Team (accompanied by Smollett) at the courthouse immediately following the verdict had this to say:




Now, on to Curse victim #4.

#4) CNN Host Don Lemon: Don Lemon was known for constantly claiming, as a black and gay man himself, to be personally offended by Trump for his supposed racism and homophobia, which is completely false. As a CNN Prmetime Host, Lemon was an almost nightly source of unfair and outright false accusations toward Trump for supposedly being a typical racist white man. Less than a year after Trump left office, Lemon is now accused of sexual assault by a (white) bartender who worked in the Hamptons where Lemon was visiting. The New York bartender, Dustin Hice, claims Lemon rubbed his hand over the man's frontal area of his shorts. While this accusation may be completely false, Lemon now knows how it feels to be falsely accused. This case may go to court in 2022.

Lemon's name has come up again in a negative light in the politically-radioactive case of Jussie Smollett and his false 'hate crime' police report. It appears Lemon began meddling in the active police investigation by texting Smollett back in 2019 saying the Chicago Police did not believe his hate crime police report, supposedly causing Smollett to fear the police. This is the reason, Smollett claims, he refused to hand over his cell phone records to the police and not because he was trying to hide evidence. Less than a year after Trump left office, many are calling for Lemon to be sacked at CNN for crossing the line between journalism and politics as his name is now being publicly dragged through the mud, on not just one, but 2 fronts.

Quick Summary: For someone who wanted false recognition for being a victim of a hate crime, Jussie Smollett appears to be a victim of his own hoax. Instead of gaining publicity as a spokesperson for the black and gay community, and promoting his Hollywood career and remaining relevant at the expense of Trump and his supporters, he has in essence, ended all of it. And similarly, for Lemon to make false accusations toward Trump on live television almost nightly, and then become a victim of a very public false accusation himself, is both ironic and very unfortunate.

When we reject our Creator and Protector, we do so at our own peril because this opens the door for Satan to steal, kill, and destroy our lives.

#5 and #6 on The Trump Curse List to come in the near future.....
Last edited by truelgbt on Dec 10, 2021 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#10  Postby mindhack » Dec 10, 2021 9:54 am

BlackBart wrote:
mindhack wrote:God’s very proud I’m sure.


This God cunt sounds like a right, odious, paedophile-enabling, murderous, prick. Fuck him.


I just hope Christianity becomes something of the past. Vile trolling in the name of said god may help in that regard.
(Ignorance --> Mystery) < (Knowledge --> Awe)
mindhack
 
Name: Van Amerongen
Posts: 2680
Male

Country: Zuid-Holland
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#11  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 10:03 am

mindhack wrote:I just hope Christianity becomes something of the past. Vile trolling in the name of said god may help in that regard.


That isn't an argument against the validity of the Curse. It's an opinion.

Where's your argument? Where's your case to be made? At least give us something to chew on, Heavens.

No thoughtful arguments yet...from a forum full of atheists.

If I don't get any decent arguments soon, I'm outta here...
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#12  Postby mindhack » Dec 10, 2021 10:14 am

I have no thoughtful arguments to offer, because your posts are insane. Sorry.
(Ignorance --> Mystery) < (Knowledge --> Awe)
mindhack
 
Name: Van Amerongen
Posts: 2680
Male

Country: Zuid-Holland
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#13  Postby hackenslash » Dec 10, 2021 10:27 am

truelgbt wrote:If I don't get any decent arguments soon, I'm outta here...


Kindly ensure your gluteal region is kept clear of the postern as you egress.
User avatar
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22204
Age: 52
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#14  Postby BlackBart » Dec 10, 2021 10:43 am

truelgbt wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
mindhack wrote:God’s very proud I’m sure.


This God cunt sounds like a right, odious, paedophile-enabling, murderous, prick. Fuck him.


Nope. Read it again.

Who came to steal, kill and destroy?

I knew I could count on a few atheists to twist the Scriptures to suit themselves. Got 2 already. In less than a few hours. lol.


I'd no more twist the scriptures to suit myself than I would Harry Potter. It's only creepy close-minded bigots who use Middle Eastern mythology to excuse their despicable behaviour.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12516
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#15  Postby BlackBart » Dec 10, 2021 10:44 am

truelgbt wrote:

If I don't get any decent arguments soon, I'm outta here...


Go forth and multiply. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12516
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#16  Postby truelgbt » Dec 10, 2021 10:50 am

mindhack wrote:I have no thoughtful arguments to offer, because your posts are insane. Sorry.


You think I'm insane but here is what I know: This forum has a spirit of stupor over it. Stupor as in stupid:

"God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear, to this very day" (Romans 11)

Here is STUPID (and UNscientific):

1) Everything came from nothing (Cosmology) and everything made itself (LOL) which violates basic Physics, as in Physics 101;
When was the last time we saw ANYTHING make itself? NEVER.

2) Nonliving material became a living thing (Abiogenesis - huge LOL) which violates basic Biology, as in Bio 101;
When was the last time we saw nonliving stuff become a living thing? NEVER.

3) Our thoughts of love, hate, fairness, etc. are nothing more than chemical reactions in the brain (LOL again). Just let me take your wallet and we'll assume your aversion to theft is just chemical reactions.

I take legal authority to issue a restraining order against this spirit of stupor in this forum. Be gone.
Last edited by truelgbt on Dec 10, 2021 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
truelgbt
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: trev
Posts: 265

Country: aussie
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Fallen Anti-Trump Celebs

#17  Postby BlackBart » Dec 10, 2021 10:51 am

Image
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12516
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Fallen Anti-Trump Celebs

#18  Postby mindhack » Dec 10, 2021 11:02 am

:yawn:
(Ignorance --> Mystery) < (Knowledge --> Awe)
mindhack
 
Name: Van Amerongen
Posts: 2680
Male

Country: Zuid-Holland
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Fallen Anti-Trump Celebs

#19  Postby Sgt Kelly » Dec 10, 2021 12:00 pm

Can we have done with this already ? Since he wants to leave anyway I'm all for helping things along a bit.
User avatar
Sgt Kelly
 
Posts: 456
Age: 48
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: The Trump Curse: An Ongoing List of Anti-Trump Celebrities

#20  Postby Blackadder » Dec 10, 2021 12:48 pm

truelgbt wrote:
mindhack wrote:I have no thoughtful arguments to offer, because your posts are insane. Sorry.


You think I'm insane but here is what I know: This forum has a spirit of stupor over it. Stupor as in stupid:

"God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear, to this very day" (Romans 11)

Here is STUPID (and UNscientific):

1) Everything came from nothing (Cosmology) and everything made itself (LOL) which violates basic Physics, as in Physics 101;
When was the last time we saw ANYTHING make itself? NEVER.

2) Nonliving material became a living thing (Abiogenesis - huge LOL) which violates basic Biology, as in Bio 101;
When was the last time we saw nonliving stuff become a living thing? NEVER.

3) Our thoughts of love, hate, fairness, etc. are nothing more than chemical reactions in the brain (LOL again). Just let me take your wallet and we'll assume your aversion to theft is just chemical reactions.

I take legal authority to issue a restraining order against this spirit of stupor in this forum. Be gone.


You are Ray Comfort and I claim my $20.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3814
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Theism

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest