why christians should be treated like hermaphrodites

Christianity, Islam, Other Religions & Belief Systems.

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: why christians should be treated like hermaphrodites

#21  Postby crank » Apr 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Arcanyn wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Okay, I'll fall for it. Why, in the name of fuck, would we call them 'Hermaphrodites'? :what:

Clearly because boiling people in oil and converting people to your religious beliefs wins you an extra set of genitalia from God and baby Jeebus.

Well, I guess that's better than a free set of steak knives.

But those would sure come in handy after all that boiling.
“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”
-George Carlin, who died 2008. Ha, now we have human centipedes running the place
crank
RS Donator

Name: Sick & Tired
Male

Pitcairn (pn)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#22  Postby Matthew Shute » Apr 02, 2017 4:43 pm

why christians should be treated like hermaphrodites

Oh this should be... erm... :crazy:

blackhash wrote:Religions like Christianity and Islam are known to convert people by rape, slaughter and forcible conversion. In the Indian state of Goa the Catholics boiled Hindus in oil to convert them. Now these Christians are after oil in Iraq. More than a million may have already lost life or homes. Christians consider rape of emotions "cool". What do you call such people.?

Hermaphrodites.

What's the thrust of this, then? That because some Christians have done awful deeds, we should now treat Christians in general "like hermaphrodites"? But how should we treat hermaphrodites? Is the implication that, since we're getting back at Christians here, the proper way to treat hermaphrodites is... poorly? But in another thread you were apparently denouncing Americans, again in general and without any distinction, because according to you Americans cause violence to hermaphrodites:

blackhash wrote:I know precisely why Americans are having the LGBT problem. Americans despise ambiguity of sex. They cause physical violence to hermaphrodites.
Justice is a Universal Principle. Obviously people with ambiguity of sex(LGBT) are now making news and are probably going to rule the roost.

None of this odd rambling about hermaphrodites has any obvious meaning, and your refusal to clarify anything you mean suggests that you may be extravagantly trolling RatSkep.
"Change will preserve us. It is the lifeblood of the Isles. It will move mountains! It will mount movements!" - Sheogorath
Matthew Shute

Name: Matthew Shute

Antarctica (aq)
Print view this post

#23  Postby blackhash » Apr 03, 2017 1:41 am

The State of Goa was ruled by Muslims before the advent of Portuguese. The Portuguese acquired land from Muslims and Hindu kings to spread Christianity. They did so with zeal and cruelty. So for the natives it was from the frying pan into the fire.

Body Bags of enemies is the measure of power of one religion over another(read Abraham religions). Head count of believers matters. The least said about the Abraham religions the better.

It is Greek philosophers who instilled life and were responsible for European Renaissance. It is those PAGANS that gave respite from absurd Christian beliefs. It also meant progress in Science and Technology. Trump and his Christian Conservatives are just harvesting the fruits of the seed sown by PAGANS.
blackhash
Banned Sockpuppet

Name: parag ramesh tamhankar

India (in)
Print view this post

#24  Postby monkeyboy » Apr 03, 2017 7:51 am

So, hermaphrodites?
The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
Mark Twain
monkeyboy

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#25  Postby chairman bill » Apr 03, 2017 8:15 am

I'd expect a black Hash to swear far more, but do it with greater rhythm & style than a white Hash could manage. Just sayin'
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#26  Postby crank » Apr 03, 2017 8:20 am

I agree with the thread subject, christians should be treated the way christians treat hermaphrodites.
“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”
-George Carlin, who died 2008. Ha, now we have human centipedes running the place
crank
RS Donator

Name: Sick & Tired
Male

Pitcairn (pn)
Print view this post

#27  Postby laklak » Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

You mean persecuted in public but fucked in private?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Theism