Please help me, I don't know what to do! :(

Ex-Muslim...

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: Please help me, I don't know what to do! :(

#41  Postby laklak » Feb 29, 2016 4:21 pm

How are your siblings doing?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby Final Fantasy » Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

laklak wrote:How are your siblings doing?

They are doing brilliantly. :)

I'm very relieved. One is working and possibly soon to be engaged. The others are at school studying, already with professional careers in mind!

They are still Muslims, mind. (I think) Or at least, rather liberal, they kinda get on with everyone. My parents are cool too.

I guess after everything we've all been through, seen and experienced (much of which I doubt I've mentioned), it's somehow brought us closer in some ways or at least content in the sense that we are who we are. And I am who I am, my parents will still nag occasionally, but they worry like every parent does and have also admitted that I'm too old now so all they can really do is ask. The only thing I hate very much is when they get me to promise something that I know cannot keep.

Other than that, we're all just living in anxiety because of this stupid police case - everyone is genuinely concerned for me. Heck I'm concerned! I keep imagining those Hollywood movie style courts where the jury declares the defendant guilty! :crazy:
Love is not a victory march.
Final Fantasy

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#43  Postby laklak » Feb 29, 2016 8:49 pm

That's good to hear, and I hope you sort out the court case. I was once in a similar situation, in West Yorkshire, and the coppers were diligent and honest, and all was settled satisfactorily. It wasn't an easy time, though, so I can understand your concern.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Islam