What is appealing about being a Muslim?

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: What is appealing about being a Muslim?

#181  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:34 pm

:lol: Ok, I'm calling troll now. It beggars belief that anyone could say something that idiotic with a straight face.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#182  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 28, 2016 5:35 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Says the guy whose framework demonstrates that I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger. Seriously, do you even believe the stupid shit you write?

Response: A deluded person would say that. Delusion is not an argument.
Qul Haatoo Burhaanakum In Kuntum Saadiqeen
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#183  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 28, 2016 5:35 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote::lol: Ok, I'm calling troll now. It beggars belief that anyone could say something that idiotic with a straight face.

Response: A troll does not have a leg to stand on to call others a troll.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#184  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Al-Fatihah wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Says the guy whose framework demonstrates that I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger. Seriously, do you even believe the stupid shit you write?

It is true, if you function in a framework that demonstrates I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger as yours does, it's clearly deluded.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#185  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 28, 2016 5:38 pm

LucidFlight wrote:Al-Fatihah, what are some of the things you enjoy about being a muslim, if you don't mind me asking?

As a side note, I have lived in Indonesia and Malaysia and found the people to be very friendly and peaceful.

Response: I enjoy aspect of being a Muslim. Brother and sisterhood, charity, humility, compassion for others, etc.. All of which are best sustained following the teachings of Islam.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#186  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Al-Fatihah wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote::lol: Ok, I'm calling troll now. It beggars belief that anyone could say something that idiotic with a straight face.

Response: A troll does not have a leg to stand on to call others a troll.

Actually, a troll would have the skill set necessary to identify another troll. But thanks for failing basic reasoning yet again :lol:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#187  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 28, 2016 5:40 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
It is true, if you function in a framework that demonstrates I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger as yours does, it's clearly deluded.

Response: It is true, that after you continue to be exposed and utterly refuted repeatedly that your best rebuttal is "Arnold Schwarzenegger", it clearly stems from delusion.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#188  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 28, 2016 5:41 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Actually, a troll would have the skill set necessary to identify another troll. But thanks for failing basic reasoning yet again :lol:

Response: Which means from your own words you are a troll. Thanks for refuting yourself and saving me the trouble.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#189  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Al-Fatihah wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Response: Which means from your own words you are a troll.

My own words don't say it is necessary to be a troll in order to identify another, merely that it would help. But thanks for failing basic reasoning AND reading comprehension, yet again :rofl:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#190  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Al-Fatihah wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Response: It is true, that after you continue to be exposed and utterly refuted repeatedly that your best rebuttal is "Arnold Schwarzenegger", it clearly stems from delusion.

SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#191  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:47 pm

I swear, this guy is just here to help me work on my post count.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#192  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 28, 2016 5:49 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
My own words don't say it is necessary to be a troll in order to identify another, merely that it would help. But thanks for failing basic reasoning AND reading comprehension, yet again :rofl:

Response: Your words say you're a troll, but it's no surprise when a deluded troll does not recognize their own delusion.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#193  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Al-Fatihah wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Response: Your words say you're a troll, but it's no surprise when a deluded troll does not recognize their own delusion.

So is the delusion of a deluded troll different from their troll delusion? Or is it a delusion that trolling a deluded troll is delusional? Or is it necessary for a deluded troll to troll a delusional troll, not just a regular troll trolling a delusional troll?

Your words say you've got no fucking clue what you're talking about. I'll be happy to point it out as many times as you like.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#194  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jun 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Al-Fatihah wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Gunning for suicide by mod now your wibbling won't get accepted, so you can claim the martyr title?
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#195  Postby tuco » Jun 28, 2016 6:04 pm

LucidFlight wrote:Al-Fatihah, what are some of the things you enjoy about being a muslim, if you don't mind me asking?

As a side note, I have lived in Indonesia and Malaysia and found the people to be very friendly and peaceful.

S/he does not have right to mind, as that is the topic of the debate.
tuco

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#196  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Does anyone remember the team of these guys acting as one person a year or so ago. Their use of English was just like this. They would take turns and work in relays.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#197  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Jun 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Is this actually interesting to people?
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: a certain type of girl
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#198  Postby tuco » Jun 28, 2016 6:23 pm

The topic or the bickering?

I'd say the topic could be interesting and educational, especially in context of today's world. Many people seem to have it figured: Islam ~ evil but since many around the world subscribe to it, there are surely reasons, reasons beyond tradition, culture and politics. That is why I asked about converts.
tuco

Print view this post

#199  Postby Alan B » Jun 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Is this Allah the same God as the Christian God?

Sent from my PSP5508DUO using Tapatalk
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#200  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 28, 2016 7:34 pm

tuco wrote:The topic or the bickering?

I'd say the topic could be interesting and educational, especially in context of today's world. Many people seem to have it figured: Islam ~ evil but since many around the world subscribe to it, there are surely reasons, reasons beyond tradition, culture and politics. That is why I asked about converts.

It would be great if we had a Muslim here who could give some insight, unfortunately Al-Fatihah made it clear from the start that he's no intention of doing so. Just more of the same vapid chest-beating and "Islam is great because Islam is great" tripe. There's surely Muslims out there with more to offer.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Islam