What is appealing about being a Muslim?

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: What is appealing about being a Muslim?

#221  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 12:46 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
I already exposed your 'Challenge' for the nonsense that it is.
So I see no more reason to accept the assertions of the Qur'an, than I do the Torah, Vedas or the Scriptures of the Seven gods of the Andals and the first men.

Response: The challenge says to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule the street you live on by using humanmade speech/literature that goes against their liking. YOU CONQUERD NOTHING. So you exposed nothing except yourself as usual, while supporting the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah every time you fail the challenge.
Qul Haatoo Burhaanakum In Kuntum Saadiqeen
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#222  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am

Al-Fatihah wrote:
LucidFlight wrote:

Could you share with us some of your favourite teachings of Islam? What is something that might inspire a non-Muslim to seek the path of Islam?

Response: Islam is based on 5 pillars. Three of them, prayer, charity, and fasting, are essential in establishing peace and tranquility, along with humility and discipline and compassion. If implemented daily and as prescribed in Islam, it will inspire peace, compassion, humility, and discipline in the best way.

Is that why terrorists go and blow shit and people up-right after Friday prayers? Goodness, it makes one wonder just what they would do without all these 5 prayers a day!

Yes, I can see how prayers act as a moderating influence!! :lol: :lol:
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog

Print view this post

#223  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 29, 2016 1:00 am

Hold your tongue Db, they're only doing that because you made them! It has nothing to do with all the violent verses in the Quran that I posted earlier, but our Muslim friend conveniently ignored.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#224  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 1:04 am

Darwinsbulldog wrote:
Is that why terrorists go and blow shit and people up-right after Friday prayers? Goodness, it makes one wonder just what they would do without all these 5 prayers a day!

Yes, I can see how prayers act as a moderating influence!! :lol: :lol:

Response: Is that why non-Muslims are rapists perverts and murderers? Because they frown on the idea of prayer? It makes one wonder just how can they even pray when they're too busying coming crimes.

Yes, I can see why its so hard for you not to pray.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#225  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 29, 2016 1:15 am

Yeah, no rapist, pervert and murderer Muslims, no siree :rofl:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#226  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jun 29, 2016 4:31 am

Al-Fatihah wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
I already exposed your 'Challenge' for the nonsense that it is.
So I see no more reason to accept the assertions of the Qur'an, than I do the Torah, Vedas or the Scriptures of the Seven gods of the Andals and the first men.

Response: The challenge says to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule the street you live on by using humanmade speech/literature that goes against their liking. YOU CONQUERD NOTHING.

I have a challenge for you, if you cannot meet it, you're wrong about everything.
You have to turn off the sun.
Since you've failed to do so, you're wrong about everything, including the challenge in your Quran.

If this still doesn't get through your faith blinders: Your challenge is wrong.
Because it's wrong, I have no need to do it.

Al-Fatihah wrote: So you exposed nothing except yourself as usual, while supporting the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah every time you fail the challenge.

You have failed to provide a single fact and have in fact made several counterfactual assertions.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#227  Postby Alan B » Jun 29, 2016 9:04 am

Can atheists live in harmony with peace and love with Muslims?
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#228  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 29, 2016 9:13 am

Here is a small scenario:

I am an atheist and meet and fall in love with a lovely muslim girl and she wants to marry me and turn her back on islam. What would happen to us?
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#229  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 11:09 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
I have a challenge for you, if you cannot meet it, you're wrong about everything.
Since you've failed to do so, you're wrong about everything, including the challenge in your Quran.

You have failed to provide a single fact and have in fact made several counterfactual assertions.

Response: Yet your repeated failure to answer the Qur'an challenge shows otherwise, as the challenge provides a hands-on eyewitness account that it is humanly impossible to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule a nation or just the street you live on, by using human made speech/literature that goes against the likes of the people. Since it is impossible, yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that, then your own failure supports the fact that the Qur'an used by Muhammad is not the invention of any human but one with divine power and authority greater than humans, and that is Allah.

Debunked as usual.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#230  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 11:11 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:Here is a small scenario:

I am an atheist and meet and fall in love with a lovely muslim girl and she wants to marry me and turn her back on islam. What would happen to us?

Response: The question answer itself. You would be in love and she would denounce Islam.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#231  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 11:12 am

Alan B wrote:Can atheists live in harmony with peace and love with Muslims?

Response: Sure.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#232  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jun 29, 2016 11:13 am

Al-Fatihah wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

Response: Yet your repeated failure to answer the Qur'an challenge shows otherwise, as the challenge provides a hands-on eyewitness account that it is humanly impossible to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule a nation or just the street you live on, by using human made speech/literature that goes against the likes of the people. Since it is impossible, yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that, then your own failure supports the fact that the Qur'an used by Muhammad is not the invention of any human but one with divine power and authority greater than humans, and that is Allah.

Debunked as usual.

Your repeared failure to turn off the sun demonstrates everything you say is wrong.
Refuted as usual.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#233  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 11:15 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Your repeared failure to turn off the sun demonstrates everything you say is wrong.
Refuted as usual.

Response: Delusion is not a logical rebuttal.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#234  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jun 29, 2016 11:16 am

The you should really stop posting them.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#235  Postby Alan B » Jun 29, 2016 11:19 am

Al-Fatihah wrote:...yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that...

Yeah. Backed up by his sword and his invading army.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#236  Postby Alan B » Jun 29, 2016 11:22 am

Al-Fatihah, what is your definition of an atheist?
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#237  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 29, 2016 11:22 am

Al-Fatihah wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:Here is a small scenario:

Response: The question answer itself. You would be in love and she would denounce Islam.

That is not answer and you know it. We have plenty of stories just like that over here. After all the death threats that they are usually resettled under a government protection scheme. Such is the religion of peace.

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#238  Postby Arnold Layne » Jun 29, 2016 11:23 am

This is just preaching. Nowt else. :nono:
I'm a Pixiist
Arnold Layne

France (fr)
Print view this post

#239  Postby Al-Fatihah » Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

Alan B wrote:
Al-Fatihah wrote:...yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that...

Yeah. Backed up by his sword and his invading army.

Response: Exactly.
Al-Fatihah
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#240  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

When he strings a few words together probably but mostly a word salad.

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Islam