Why does Quran not mention Paul, gospel writers?

Quran, gospels

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: Why does Quran not mention Paul, gospel writers?

#101  Postby Dark energy » Feb 03, 2017 4:53 pm

duvduv wrote:Excuse me. These were noted other "prophets" with their own Qurans at the time. Anyway, this thread is turning out to be exceedingly unproductive and just plain boring........

you seem very biased against islam/muslims,your threads,post is full of incorrect information.so,where the other QURANS that you are talking about.
Musalayma famously known as the liar ,according to the Wikipedia,was a skilled magician,false prophet and claimed some form of Godness but his claim didnt stop him being killed in a battle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musaylimah
And."
Dark energy

Name: dark energy

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#102  Postby Oeditor » Feb 13, 2017 12:01 am

Dark energy wrote:Musalayma famously known as the liar ,according to the Wikipedia,was a skilled magician,false prophet and claimed some form of Godness but his claim didnt stop him being killed in a battle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musaylimah
What's he got to do with the topic? Other, perhaps, just to demonstrate that people made up stories in those days just as they do now. Were these books the original "fake news"?
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#103  Postby Dark energy » Feb 13, 2017 12:42 pm

i was addressing a specific claim made the thread starter.
And."
Dark energy

United States (us)
Print view this post

#104  Postby Oeditor » Feb 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Dark energy wrote:i was addressing a specific claim made the thread starter.
Sorry, am I missing something? I searched the thread and you were the first to mention Musalayma, who appears to have been a sort of renegade Muslims. The opening post only mentions Mandaeans, who were Gnostics - a different kettle of fish - and after the first page they only appear in a late dismissive comment by The Metatron.
Can you help me here please?
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#105  Postby Dark energy » Feb 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Oeditor wrote:
Dark energy wrote:i was addressing a specific claim made the thread starter.
Sorry, am I missing something? I searched the thread and you were the first to mention Musalayma, who appears to have been a sort of renegade Muslims. The opening post only mentions Mandaeans, who were Gnostics - a different kettle of fish - and after the first page they only appear in a late dismissive comment by The Metatron.
Can you help me here please?

Excuse me. These were noted other "prophets" with their own Qurans at the time. Anyway, this thread is turning out to be exceedingly unproductive and just plain boring........

Musalayma was a false magician prophet who appeared after the demise of Prophet Muhammed in the arabian peninsula and was killed in a battle.i was just following up with his claim.
And."
Dark energy

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Islam