9 lessons & carols for godless people

anyone going?

List your event or idea to invite your local forum members.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

9 lessons & carols for godless people

#1  Postby Aca » Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm going to London this year just for this

http://blog.newhumanist.org.uk/2010/11/ ... -this.html

Due to popular demand, we have now added one final date, Wednesday 15 December, to this year's otherwise-completely-sold-out run of the heathen Christmas extravaganza Nine Lessons and Carols for Godless People at London's Bloomsbury Theatre.

Featuring Robin Ince, Richard Herring, Simon Singh, Shappi Khorsandi, Ben Goldacre, Mitch Benn, Baba Brinkman, Jo Neary, Jim Bob and the Martin White Mystery Brass Machine Orchestra, tickets are on sale now via the Bloomsbury Theatre website, and are sure to sell out quickly. Buy now to avoid disappointment – this really is your last chance to get tickets for the London run this year.

Tickets are also on sale for the first ever Nine Lessons show outside of London, at the Brighton Dome on Sunday 12 December, featuring Dara O Briain, Baba Brinkman, Isy Suttie, Chris Addison, Matt Parker, Richard Herring, Simon Singh, Gavin Osborn, Josie Long, Jo Neary, Helen Arney, Stephen Grant, Frisky and Mannish and Martin White's Little Brass Band. More details at the Brighton Dome website.

It could be a good excuse for a meet-up, maybe?
on an island marooned in the Middle Ages
Aca

Male

Malta (mt)
Print view this post

Re: 9 lessons & carols for godless people

#2  Postby THWOTH » Nov 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Why, I'd willingly sell my house and all its contents to go and see that, but the thought of being in the big, bad city after dark scares me witless!!
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to Events