Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#121  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Blackadder wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Darwinsbulldog wrote:
Alan B wrote:I think ID is talking about the soul that floats orff after death as an ethereal 'intelligence'. Indeed a load of bollocks.



As you see, you cannot violate the assumptions from ToE that non-intelligence has part in reality...

THUS, you must come to my discoveries or you will never know real Biology and reality..

That is for sure!


Still pulling gibberish out of your rectum I see. Methodological naturalism has been explained to you in this thread. That you fail to understand it, means that you continue to post rectally extracted gibberish and will continue to do so until you start to employ the cerebral cortex that natural evolution equipped you with and which you evidently continue to use as nothing more than a place to rest your hat.

ToE does not follow methodological naturalism, that is for sure.
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#122  Postby Scar » Mar 12, 2016 12:06 pm

How could you know? You don't understand either.
Image
User avatar
Scar
 
Name: Michael
Posts: 3967
Age: 31
Male

Country: Germany
Germany (de)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#123  Postby SafeAsMilk » Mar 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Hey look, he finally managed to break 100 views with his video! He might make it to 200 in a couple more years. The revolution's really begun!

Folks might find it more convincing if you provide something more than:
Yes, a mighty hot dog is our Lord!
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 10513
Age: 37
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#124  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Mar 12, 2016 3:58 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Darwinsbulldog wrote:


As you see, you cannot violate the assumptions from ToE that non-intelligence has part in reality...

THUS, you must come to my discoveries or you will never know real Biology and reality..

That is for sure!


Still pulling gibberish out of your rectum I see. Methodological naturalism has been explained to you in this thread. That you fail to understand it, means that you continue to post rectally extracted gibberish and will continue to do so until you start to employ the cerebral cortex that natural evolution equipped you with and which you evidently continue to use as nothing more than a place to rest your hat.

ToE does not follow methodological naturalism I have no idea what I am talking about, that is for sure.

FIFY.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 27138
Age: 28
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#125  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 13, 2016 1:15 am

Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#126  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 13, 2016 1:16 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:

ToE does not follow methodological naturalism I have no idea what I am talking about, that is for sure.

FIFY.
LOL!!

YOU ARE TOTALLY ignorant of science and reality!
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#127  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Mar 13, 2016 1:17 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

The only thing you have is a particularly bad case of Dunning–Kruger.
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog
 
Posts: 7440
Age: 62

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#128  Postby ElDiablo » Mar 13, 2016 1:49 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

How do you quantify that you have the best science books and new discoveries?
Who has read your books and agreed with you?
God is silly putty.
User avatar
ElDiablo
 
Posts: 3061

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#129  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 13, 2016 3:58 am

Darwinsbulldog wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

The only thing you have is a particularly bad case of Dunning–Kruger.
You had never yet read my science books that is why you are saying that...
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#130  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 13, 2016 4:05 am

ElDiablo wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

How do you quantify that you have the best science books and new discoveries?
Who has read your books and agreed with you?

How do i quantify?

First, there are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..

Researchers who published an article in arxiv had compiled 70 definition of intelligence...if you put all of the 70 definitions of intelligence in a simple math, you can see that those definitions are just the renaming of "natural phenomenon" and not intelligence.

Which means? They are all wrong and my new discoveries are the only correct explanation...

Thus, it would be: all science books of intelligence vs my new discoveries of intelligence..and I had the best science since I could summarize all of those definitions and explanations in one definition..

Read my science books and see for yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moITD8_jf0
http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Postrado/e/ ... t_ebooks_1
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view ... gentDesign
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#131  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Mar 13, 2016 4:44 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Darwinsbulldog wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

The only thing you have is a particularly bad case of Dunning–Kruger.
You had never yet read my science books that is why you are saying that...

I don't need to read your "science" books to know that. Your posts here are more than adequate for the diagnosis. :thumbup:
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog
 
Posts: 7440
Age: 62

Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#132  Postby DougC » Mar 13, 2016 4:45 am

MrIntelligentDesign.

Good lad, keep battering away at the pillars of science with your toffee hammer of truth. :thumbup:
To do, is to be (Socrate)
To be, is to do (Sartre)
Do be do be do (Sinatra)
SUBWAY(1985)
DougC
 
Posts: 14150
Age: 45
Male

Country: UNITED Kingdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#133  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Mar 13, 2016 4:54 am

DougC wrote:MrIntelligentDesign.

Good lad, keep battering away at the pillars of science with your toffee hammer of truth. :thumbup:

His attempts are like using a plastic spoon to prise the hinges off a bank vault. :drunk:
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog
 
Posts: 7440
Age: 62

Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#134  Postby ElDiablo » Mar 13, 2016 4:59 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
ElDiablo wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

How do you quantify that you have the best science books and new discoveries?
Who has read your books and agreed with you?

How do i quantify?

First, there are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..

Researchers who published an article in arxiv had compiled 70 definition of intelligence...if you put all of the 70 definitions of intelligence in a simple math, you can see that those definitions are just the renaming of "natural phenomenon" and not intelligence.

Which means? They are all wrong and my new discoveries are the only correct explanation...

Thus, it would be: all science books of intelligence vs my new discoveries of intelligence..and I had the best science since I could summarize all of those definitions and explanations in one definition..

Read my science books and see for yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moITD8_jf0
http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Postrado/e/ ... nskepti-20
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view ... gentDesign


Do you mind answering this...
Who has read your books and agreed with you?

I've read part of your book and viewed some of your videos, I don't have a favorable opinion of your ideas.
God is silly putty.
User avatar
ElDiablo
 
Posts: 3061

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#135  Postby Calilasseia » Mar 13, 2016 6:32 am

I see he's still posting the contents of his discoursive rectal passage. As for his books, they're illiterate tripe. Frankly, I'd enjoy more success at trying to teach spinor calculus to my tropical fish, than trying to extract a meaningful and substantive response from him. I cite as evidence, this other trainwreck of a thread he launched.

A more in depth examination of his drivel can be perused in full here. Where he duly turned up and demonstrated yet again, that his discoursive abilities begin and end with spam-pasting the same cortical faecal matter over and over again, interspersed with episodes of self-aggrandisement and hyperbolic self-publicising of his purported "abilities", whilst providing zero actual substance to support the requisite assertions. His palsied and encephalitic display of fail in that thread included being unable (like every other creationist) to determine the difference between a rock shaped by mindless natural forces and a rock shaped by a human applying cognition to the task, and defining "intelligence" as failure to follow a simple instruction. I kid you not, you can read that thread and find out for yourselves. That's before we cover his elementary failure to understand probability, as understood by every competent mathematician on the planet.

To give an example of the level of fuckwittery he's presented, his drivel included the assertion that being asked to fetch a single paper clip, and upon receiving this request, fetching a truckload of them, constituted "intelligence". Yes, this is the level of stupidity on display here.

Even before we dwell upon his failure to understand the concept of parsimony as being a genuine indicator of intelligence, and his failure to understand the actual workings of the scientific paradigm, with respect to the maintenance or abandonment of working hypotheses, there's the little matter of his manifest inability to recognise that data processing is an essential part of any phenomenon that warrants the description "intelligent". But best of all, he also delivered another incarnation of the Dunsapy Bop, in which he was unable to tell the difference between the interactions between entities in an experiment, and the interactions of the experimenters in constructing and analysing the experiment. You can have fun looking at that piece of epic fail here.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
User avatar
Calilasseia
Moderator
 
Posts: 21031
Age: 55
Male

Country: England
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#136  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Mar 13, 2016 8:41 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
ToE does not follow methodological naturalism I have no idea what I am talking about, that is for sure.

FIFY.
LOL!!

YOU ARE TOTALLY ignorant of science and reality!

Projecting your own failures onto others is neither rational, nor will it convince anyone on this site.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 27138
Age: 28
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#137  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Mar 13, 2016 8:42 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Darwinsbulldog wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

The only thing you have is a particularly bad case of Dunning–Kruger.
You had never yet read my science books that is why you are saying that...

You're butt naked MrIntelligentDesign.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 27138
Age: 28
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#138  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Mar 13, 2016 8:44 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
ElDiablo wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Scar wrote:How could you know? You don't understand either.
I have the best science books and new discoveries..you have nothing...

How do you quantify that you have the best science books and new discoveries?
Who has read your books and agreed with you?

How do i quantify?

First, there are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..

Researchers who published an article in arxiv had compiled 70 definition of intelligence...if you put all of the 70 definitions of intelligence in a simple math, you can see that those definitions are just the renaming of "natural phenomenon" and not intelligence.

Which means? They are all wrong and my new discoveries are the only correct explanation...

Thus, it would be: all science books of intelligence vs my new discoveries of intelligence..and I had the best science since I could summarize all of those definitions and explanations in one definition..

Read my science books and see for yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moITD8_jf0
http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Postrado/e/ ... nskepti-20
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view ... gentDesign

I'm not going to read your books. First make a sound case on this site, in the appropriate subforum.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 27138
Age: 28
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#139  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 13, 2016 10:38 am

Calilasseia wrote:I see he's still posting the contents of his discoursive rectal passage. As for his books, they're illiterate tripe. Frankly, I'd enjoy more success at trying to teach spinor calculus to my tropical fish, than trying to extract a meaningful and substantive response from him. I cite as evidence, this other trainwreck of a thread he launched.

A more in depth examination of his drivel can be perused in full here. Where he duly turned up and demonstrated yet again, that his discoursive abilities begin and end with spam-pasting the same cortical faecal matter over and over again, interspersed with episodes of self-aggrandisement and hyperbolic self-publicising of his purported "abilities", whilst providing zero actual substance to support the requisite assertions. His palsied and encephalitic display of fail in that thread included being unable (like every other creationist) to determine the difference between a rock shaped by mindless natural forces and a rock shaped by a human applying cognition to the task, and defining "intelligence" as failure to follow a simple instruction. I kid you not, you can read that thread and find out for yourselves. That's before we cover his elementary failure to understand probability, as understood by every competent mathematician on the planet.

To give an example of the level of fuckwittery he's presented, his drivel included the assertion that being asked to fetch a single paper clip, and upon receiving this request, fetching a truckload of them, constituted "intelligence". Yes, this is the level of stupidity on display here.

Even before we dwell upon his failure to understand the concept of parsimony as being a genuine indicator of intelligence, and his failure to understand the actual workings of the scientific paradigm, with respect to the maintenance or abandonment of working hypotheses, there's the little matter of his manifest inability to recognise that data processing is an essential part of any phenomenon that warrants the description "intelligent". But best of all, he also delivered another incarnation of the Dunsapy Bop, in which he was unable to tell the difference between the interactions between entities in an experiment, and the interactions of the experimenters in constructing and analysing the experiment. You can have fun looking at that piece of epic fail here.
Thank you for your post.

I think you are posting your "explanation" of intelligence without referring to the 70+ definitions of intelligence that is being published now in arxiv (LINK: http://arxiv.org/pdf/0706.3639.pdf).

Have you ever tried putting all those 70 definitions in a simple mathematical formula so that we could categorize a n

intelligence X

to

non-intelligence X?

If you could do it, you could probably come to the same conclusion with me. PLEASE, do science and use simple math and see if your knowledge on "intelligence" is really scientific and conforms to reality..

Do you want me to spoon feed you? I don't do it since I believe that you are also educated in school like me...

TRY it and see if you can...
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

#140  Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mar 13, 2016 10:40 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
ElDiablo wrote:

I'm not going to read your books. First make a sound case on this site, in the appropriate subforum.
You can actually REDISCOVER intelligence if you are not lazy. YOU DON'T have to read all my science books...

This video will help you and give you hints to DIY intelligence..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rlMsHU_Ss
User avatar
MrIntelligentDesign
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 117

Philippines (ph)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest