G'day

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

G'day

#1  Postby yowie » Feb 20, 2016 10:19 am

Just thought I'd stick my head in and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks for having me :thumbup:
yowie

Name: Yowie

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: G'day

#2  Postby campermon » Feb 20, 2016 11:56 am

:wave:

Hello yowie, and welcome into the lifeboat ! This is our greeting for all new members and contains some useful stuff for you.

If you haven't seen it already, you may want to take a look at our New Members' Welcome Pack which will give you some helpful resources such as how to modify your membership display settings, how to navigate around the forum, point you to some threads which address commonly asked questions from newbies, and gives you some handy links to other sites which will help you develop your skepticism. It also contains our forum rules, which we ask that you abide by at all times.

If you're new to this type of phpBB software on forums, you might like to take a look at our Handy Hints for Posting On The Forum, which will show you how to change your text, insert images & youtube clips, and do some other cool stuff.

And finally, as a house warming present for you, here's a few laughs for your entertainment.

:beer:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Briton » Feb 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Yo yowie.
Briton

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Onyx8 » Feb 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Welcome mate.
The problem with fantasies is you can't really insist that everyone else believes in yours, the other problem with fantasies is that most believers of fantasies eventually get around to doing exactly that.
Onyx8

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#5  Postby igorfrankensteen » Feb 20, 2016 6:17 pm

yowie wrote:Just thought I'd stick my head in and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks for having me :thumbup:

It's always a pleasure to meet another person who enjoys being had.
igorfrankensteen

Name: michael e munson
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Return to Welcome New Members