Greetings From New York City

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: Greetings From New York City

#21  Postby The_Piper » Aug 30, 2015 12:51 am

scott1328 wrote:Who could forget Hamlet in the original German when Hamlet was overheard speaking to Ophelia about her delicate condition and her secret affair with Laërtes, "Sein, oder night sein? Das ist die Frage"


Me.
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
User avatar
The_Piper
 
Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Posts: 28566
Age: 46
Male

Country: Chainsaw Country
United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Greetings From New York City

#22  Postby Nietzschean » Aug 30, 2015 12:56 am

scott1328 wrote:Who could forget Hamlet in the original German when Hamlet was overheard speaking to Ophelia about her delicate condition and her secret affair with Laërtes, "Sein, oder night sein? Das ist die Frage"


Ha! And it still is!
"A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love." - Friedrich Nietzsche
User avatar
Nietzschean
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 67
Age: 42

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#23  Postby Ironclad » Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Welcome to Ratskeps! :cheers:
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
User avatar
Ironclad
RS Donator
 
Name: Nudge-Nudge
Posts: 23922
Age: 52
Male

Country: Wink-Wink
Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#24  Postby Nietzschean » Aug 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Ironclad wrote:Welcome to Ratskeps! :cheers:


Thank you Ironclad. Your avatar is cool. :grin:
"A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love." - Friedrich Nietzsche
User avatar
Nietzschean
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 67
Age: 42

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#25  Postby The_Piper » Aug 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Spinozasgalt made a funny drawing one day. But lets not conjure up the devil. :tongue:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
User avatar
The_Piper
 
Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Posts: 28566
Age: 46
Male

Country: Chainsaw Country
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#26  Postby Fallible » Aug 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Funny drawing you say?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#27  Postby The_Piper » Aug 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Fallible wrote:Funny drawing you say?

Wasn't it funny?
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
User avatar
The_Piper
 
Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Posts: 28566
Age: 46
Male

Country: Chainsaw Country
United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Greetings From New York City

#28  Postby Fallible » Aug 30, 2015 9:43 pm

*Points surreptitiously towards own avatar*
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#29  Postby The_Piper » Aug 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Fallible wrote:*Points surreptitiously towards own avatar*

Ok, well the part about you being a superhero is true. :tongue:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
User avatar
The_Piper
 
Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Posts: 28566
Age: 46
Male

Country: Chainsaw Country
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#30  Postby Nietzschean » Aug 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Fallible's avatar is awesome as well.

And Piper those woodchucks are adorable.
"A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love." - Friedrich Nietzsche
User avatar
Nietzschean
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 67
Age: 42

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#31  Postby The_Piper » Aug 31, 2015 12:42 am

Thanks for saying so Nietzschean. :cheers:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
User avatar
The_Piper
 
Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Posts: 28566
Age: 46
Male

Country: Chainsaw Country
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Greetings From New York City

#32  Postby Nietzschean » Aug 31, 2015 4:05 am

The_Piper wrote:Thanks for saying so Nietzschean. :cheers:


Any person who loves animals is A.OK in my book. :cheers:
"A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love." - Friedrich Nietzsche
User avatar
Nietzschean
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 67
Age: 42

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest