Hello

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: Hello

#21  Postby Mazille » Oct 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Um. Hi.

Can I get an explanation, please?
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#22  Postby surreptitious57 » Oct 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Peace and love has broken out across the forum and S D is simply displaying
his new found enthusiasm for productive discourse as a consequence of this
Over time we will all be affected likewise so there is no need to be worried
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57

Print view this post

#23  Postby Strontium Dog » Oct 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Surr is essentially right, except it is not a newfound enthusiasm. The abrasive qualities that are associated with me are not really me, but a reaction to external elements. I'm reminded of the old adage about wrestling with pigs (you both get covered in shit, and the pig rather likes it) but it's also the case that, when you're both covered in shit, it's rather hard to tell who is the pig.

Due to my propensity to fight fire with fire, I can hardly blame anyone who sees me as the pig. On the basis that it takes two to tango, I shall no longer be responding to snidery in kind, because that just perpetuates the snidery and makes us all into snides. I hope everyone will join me in abandoning old hostilities and fostering an atmosphere that is healthier for everyone.

Many thanks to all who took the time to welcome the new old me and I look forward to a happy future for us all :cheers:
Liberal.

STRONTIUM'S LAW: All online discussions about British politics, irrespective of the topic, will eventually turn to the Lib Dem tuition fee pledge
Strontium Dog
Banned User

Name: Dan
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#24  Postby mattthomas » Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:Surr is essentially right, except it is not a newfound enthusiasm. The abrasive qualities that are associated with me are not really me, but a reaction to external elements. I'm reminded of the old adage about wrestling with pigs (you both get covered in shit, and the pig rather likes it) but it's also the case that, when you're both covered in shit, it's rather hard to tell who is the pig.

Due to my propensity to fight fire with fire, I can hardly blame anyone who sees me as the pig. On the basis that it takes two to tango, I shall no longer be responding to snidery in kind, because that just perpetuates the snidery and makes us all into snides. I hope everyone will join me in abandoning old hostilities and fostering an atmosphere that is healthier for everyone.

Many thanks to all who took the time to welcome the new old me and I look forward to a happy future for us all :cheers:

I welcome your new found outlook, as I've said in the past when compared to a few posters on this here forum. I generally enjoy engaging with you as despite our disagreements on some issues I still find your thought processes interesting.

There's things I'd like to know about those thought processes but they're more for a politics forum than this post. Here's to a "hopefully" brighter future as fellow forum mother fuckers :naughty2:
mattthomas

Print view this post

#25  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Oct 26, 2015 7:48 pm

SD, to complete the ritual, you will need to give up all your worldly possessions and wander naked in the wilderness for a week. I'll support you 100% in this endeavour.

What types of gaming consoles do you have?
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Fallible » Oct 27, 2015 8:50 am

Was this your own idea, SD?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#27  Postby The_Piper » Oct 27, 2015 1:02 pm

CdesignProponentsist wrote:SD, to complete the ritual, you will need to give up all your worldly possessions and wander naked in the wilderness for a week. I'll support you 100% in this endeavour.

What types of gaming consoles do you have?

He said support. :tehe:

Howdy Strontium Dog.
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Welcome New Members