Just joined

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Just joined

#21  Postby Briton » May 08, 2013 10:25 am

Dynnargh dhis.
Briton

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#22  Postby Nicko » May 09, 2013 6:29 am

patient zero wrote:
Nicko wrote:I thought he was banned for sockpuppeting? You know, reneging on his agreement not to open multiple accounts. Or, to put it another way, blatant and repeated dishonesty.

He's hinted (confessed?) that he already has a number of sockpuppets over there already (and he's trying to pretend that it's normal for everyone to have them). I guess we'll be seeing him here again someday.

Macky Avelli wrote:
Keith&Co. wrote:
Macky Avelli wrote:

If I get banned, is it ok if I start a new account? Just kidding. But I bet some of your regular members have more than one account, you know, just to spice things up. It's not unheard of.

Why would you bet that?

Well, it's not like I'm a betting man or anything like that, but if I was, I would probably be quite confident in betting that some of you regular, long standing members have sockpuppets. It's not unheard of. In fact it happens more than most people think. And why not? If I was a long standing member myself I'd do it too. It makes you wonder who you're really debating with sometimes.

Here's where I found his posts- http://www.freeratio.org/showthread.php?t=324753&page=8

Essentially, he assumes that because he is completely dishonest, so is everyone else.
"Democracy is asset insurance for the rich. Stop skimping on the payments."

-- Mark Blyth
Nicko

Name: Nick Williams
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#23  Postby THWOTH » May 09, 2013 8:05 am

Let if go Nicko. Find your happy place. :D
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

Name: Penrose

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Welcome New Members