problEmglasses69 saying hello

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#101  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 3:32 am

I still want a response to post 5 of this welcoming thread: "please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming".

Surely, everyone here accepts the negative undertones of such a 'welcoming'?

It's fucking ridiculous that a person should be hounded out of a forum within 24 hours of making the effort to say hello here, and if you 'nice chaps' don't get that then take a serious look in the mirror.

You accuse me of being arrogant but I would never do what you did to that poor sod. You all literally put him through the wash. It was like being transported back to the inquisition days, minus the physical torture.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#102  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 3:32 am

jamest wrote:I'm not defending anything as I'm quite obviously advancing.

By your own admission, you've never done anything like advancing in over 20 years.

The poor sod was warned on post 5 of a welcoming thread. Doesn't anybody have anything to say about that objectionable fact?

How are you so fucking blind that you can't see the most obvious attempts at trolling? I hope nobody sends you one of those "I'm a prince of an African country trying to transfer you 10 million dollars", you'll be broke and out on your ass in no time :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14639
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#103  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 3:33 am

I've responded to it twice now. Can you learn to read, please? Or is the booze making your vision too blurry?
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14639
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#104  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 3:36 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.
I feel fucking disgusted. :nono:

Came to welcome, he said some stupid shit and then and fucked off. As usual, you find yourself defending trolls because you couldn't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

He came to introduce himself and be welcomed. By the 5th post of the first page he read this:

Svartalf wrote:hiya, nice to meetcha, please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming


:nono:

And he ignored the advice, as predictable as can be. Almost as predictable as your rushing to defend an obvious troll. I get it, the only way you can make your idiotic little point is to ignore this and cry victim for someone else, then whine about what a victim you are too. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby that accomplishes something besides making you look foolish.

Who gives a fucking warning 4 posts after someone introduces themselves in a new forum in a welcoming thread? Who supports such a warning in a welcoming thread? That's right, YOU.

Be ashamed of yourself, because that's precisely how you should feel at this moment.
Last edited by jamest on Jan 18, 2020 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#105  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 3:43 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:I'm not defending anything as I'm quite obviously advancing.

By your own admission, you've never done anything like advancing in over 20 years.

The poor sod was warned on post 5 of a welcoming thread. Doesn't anybody have anything to say about that objectionable fact?

How are you so fucking blind that you can't see the most obvious attempts at trolling? I hope nobody sends you one of those "I'm a prince of an African country trying to transfer you 10 million dollars", you'll be broke and out on your ass in no time :lol:

I don't see ANY evidence of trolling in this thread except from YOU guys. Warning new members to tow the line on page one of a welcoming thread, ffs! It's tits up. Fubar. How the fuck can any new members feel welcomed here if they get warned and interrogated within two pages of a welcoming thread? Seriously. Seriously!!!!

You're all so far gone you don't realise that you've created a religion of your own making. And an utterly shit one, at that.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#106  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 3:47 am

jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Came to welcome, he said some stupid shit and then and fucked off. As usual, you find yourself defending trolls because you couldn't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

He came to introduce himself and be welcomed. By the 5th post of the first page he read this:

Svartalf wrote:hiya, nice to meetcha, please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming


:nono:

And he ignored the advice, as predictable as can be. Almost as predictable as your rushing to defend an obvious troll. I get it, the only way you can make your idiotic little point is to ignore this and cry victim for someone else, then whine about what a victim you are too. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby that accomplishes something besides making you look foolish.

Who gives a fucking warning 4 posts after someone introduces themselves in a new forum in a welcoming thread? Who supports such a warning in a welcoming thread? That's right, YOU.

Again, the fact that everyone could see it coming, except you because you couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag, is nobody's problem but yours.

Be ashamed of yourself, because thast's precisely how you should feel at this moment.

Says the guy who's never expressed any shame at any of the endless list of stupid shit he's said :lol: Blow the self-righteous schtick out your ass jamest, you haven't got a clue how woefully unable you are to pull it off.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14639
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#107  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 3:49 am

jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:I'm not defending anything as I'm quite obviously advancing.

By your own admission, you've never done anything like advancing in over 20 years.

The poor sod was warned on post 5 of a welcoming thread. Doesn't anybody have anything to say about that objectionable fact?

How are you so fucking blind that you can't see the most obvious attempts at trolling? I hope nobody sends you one of those "I'm a prince of an African country trying to transfer you 10 million dollars", you'll be broke and out on your ass in no time :lol:

I don't see ANY evidence of trolling in this thread except from YOU guys.

That's because you're so fucking blind you couldn't recognize your hand in front of your face.

Warning new members to tow the line on page one of a welcoming thread, ffs! It's tits up. Fubar. How the fuck can any new members feel welcomed here if they get warned and interrogated within two pages of a welcoming thread? Seriously. Seriously!!!!

New members get welcomed here all the time just fine. Go play victim somewhere else jamest, there's no boohoos here for you.

You're all so far gone you don't realise that you've created a religion of your own making. And an utterly shit one, at that.

You have no idea how stupid the shit you write is, do you?
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14639
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#108  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 4:05 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
He came to introduce himself and be welcomed. By the 5th post of the first page he read this:



:nono:

And he ignored the advice, as predictable as can be. Almost as predictable as your rushing to defend an obvious troll. I get it, the only way you can make your idiotic little point is to ignore this and cry victim for someone else, then whine about what a victim you are too. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby that accomplishes something besides making you look foolish.

Who gives a fucking warning 4 posts after someone introduces themselves in a new forum in a welcoming thread? Who supports such a warning in a welcoming thread? That's right, YOU.

Again, the fact that everyone could see it coming, except you because you couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag, is nobody's problem but yours.

Everyone could see what coming, precisely?


Be ashamed of yourself, because thast's precisely how you should feel at this moment.

Says the guy who's never expressed any shame at any of the endless list of stupid shit he's said :lol: Blow the self-righteous schtick out your ass jamest, you haven't got a clue how woefully unable you are to pull it off.

I've no shame. I'm a decent guy, believe it or not. What you witness in me, occasionally, is anger. Such as tonight. It was outrageous what you collectively did to this guy.

Every now and then I let my anger get the better of me and my emotions insist that I shove a badger up your arse or call you a cunt. But that's not happening tonight, because I don't do that every day. However, rest assured I'm still severely pissed-off with what's happened here. Not least because you guys collectively will not accept that you're acting like some sort of intelligent KKK movement whereby your actions are irreproachable.

That won't be happening whilst I'm still here. And at present, I am the ONLY soul challenging your mindset. So you have to really ask yourselves, genuinely, whether you actually want me to be banned. For what happens when I'm gone and you have free reign to do whatever you do, without recourse? Is that actually what you want, what this forum wants? Needs?!
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#109  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 4:30 am

jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so.


But you can't.

Where's your statistical data supporting this assertion? Up your arse, being eaten by my badger, indeed.


You offered none and I responded in kind. I would even suggest that it is both unreasonable and unreasoning to demand evidence from a rebuttal that you were unwilling to attempt to provide when making the claim.

That said, this very post does seem about typical of the quality of reasoning and English that I have come to associate with you. Based on this I stand by my opinion that you are leagues above nobody, to say the least.
Last edited by Thommo on Jan 18, 2020 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#110  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 4:32 am

jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
And he ignored the advice, as predictable as can be. Almost as predictable as your rushing to defend an obvious troll. I get it, the only way you can make your idiotic little point is to ignore this and cry victim for someone else, then whine about what a victim you are too. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby that accomplishes something besides making you look foolish.

Who gives a fucking warning 4 posts after someone introduces themselves in a new forum in a welcoming thread? Who supports such a warning in a welcoming thread? That's right, YOU.

Again, the fact that everyone could see it coming, except you because you couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag, is nobody's problem but yours.

Everyone could see what coming, precisely?

Truly, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink :lol:



Be ashamed of yourself, because thast's precisely how you should feel at this moment.

Says the guy who's never expressed any shame at any of the endless list of stupid shit he's said :lol: Blow the self-righteous schtick out your ass jamest, you haven't got a clue how woefully unable you are to pull it off.

I've no shame.

No shit!

I'm a decent guy, believe it or not.

Decent people don't need to tell you that they're decent.

What you witness in me, occasionally, is anger. Such as tonight. It was outrageous what you collectively did to this guy.

It wasn't, but you raged anyway, because that's what you do: rage about nothing. It's the only thing you do well.

Every now and then I let my anger get the better of me and my emotions insist that I shove a badger up your arse or call you a cunt. But that's not happening tonight, because I don't do that every day. However, rest assured I'm still severely pissed-off with what's happened here. Not least because you guys collectively will not accept that you're acting like some sort of intelligent KKK movement whereby your actions are irreproachable.

Nobody cares that you're pissed off, because you're pissed off about nothing. And everyone knows the only reason you're even trying to act nice is because you're on the verge of being shitcanned. Calling folks the KKK for seeing an obvious troll is probably not a great move for you in this regard.

That won't be happening whilst I'm still here. And at present, I am the ONLY soul challenging your mindset.

Try challenging your own mindset for once in your life. By your own admission, you haven't for 20 years. It's always funny to me how you'll rant and rave about it, but never think to do it for yourself.

So you have to really ask yourselves, genuinely, whether you actually want me to be banned. For what happens when I'm gone and you have free reign to do whatever you do, without recourse? Is that actually what you want, what this forum wants? Needs?!

I don't give a shit if you get banned or not. You've never challenged a single person here, or anywhere else I wager. You couldn't challenge a bag of peanuts. Everyone here does exactly what they do, whether you say anything or not. Your insignificance on this forum cannot be overstated. Please, for the love of fuck, get over yourself.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14639
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#111  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 4:50 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so.


But you can't.

Where's your statistical data supporting this assertion? Up your arse, being eaten by my badger, indeed.


You offered none and I responded in kind. I would even suggest that it is both unreasonable and unreasoning to demand evidence from a rebuttal that you were unwilling to attempt to provide when making the claim.

That said, this very post does seem about typical of the quality of reasoning and English that I have come to associate with you. Based on this I stand by my opinion that you are leagues above nobody, to say the least.

Oh, I thought SAM was Donald, but you've proved me wrong. You definitely get the biggest Donald of the night award.

I've no desire to prove who has the biggest dick here, so to speak. Yet I'm here accused of being pissed and I'm speaking with a clarity and reason that most of you aspire to when sober.

So, my advice to you is to either get pissed or stfu.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#112  Postby Hermit » Jan 18, 2020 4:56 am

Macdoc wrote:primae facia :coffee:

Try prima facie ;)
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Name: Cantankerous grump
Posts: 4380
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#113  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 5:03 am

jamest wrote:I've no desire to prove who has the biggest dick here, so to speak. Yet I'm here accused of being pissed and I'm speaking with a clarity and reason that most of you aspire to when sober.


But you aren't. You just take for granted an enormous overestimation of your abilities that is clearly agreed on by nobody else. This plays out in exchanges, like this one, where you make demands of others, in this case for evidence, that you refuse to meet yourself.

You're here defending a troll so obvious he used a sexual position in his username and immediately started fishing for bites on the topics of his (supposed) climate change denial, dislike of feminism and love of Donald Trump by taking the obvious unpalatability of Donald Trump for granted in your attempt to insult others.

You make no indication that you even see the irony, or how that would undermine an argument for possession of superior faculties of reasoning.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#114  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 5:04 am

Macdoc gets a free pass in my threads, so he can say whatever he likes. I know for a fact that he's a decent guy.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#115  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 5:06 am

The thread starter doesn't possess threads and doesn't determine rules for them. You didn't start this thread anyway.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#116  Postby Hermit » Jan 18, 2020 5:11 am

jamest wrote:For what happens when I'm gone and you have free reign to do whatever you do, without recourse?

Subject to the limitations defined in the FUA you, I and everyone else have free reign to do whatever you, I and everyone else does. The only difference the cessation of your posting will make to that freedom is that we can scratch the "you" out of the above phrase.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Name: Cantankerous grump
Posts: 4380
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#117  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 5:20 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:I've no desire to prove who has the biggest dick here, so to speak. Yet I'm here accused of being pissed and I'm speaking with a clarity and reason that most of you aspire to when sober.


But you aren't. You just take for granted an enormous overestimation of your abilities that is clearly agreed on by nobody else. This plays out in exchanges, like this one, where you make demands of others, in this case for evidence, that you refuse to meet yourself.

You're here defending a troll so obvious he used a sexual position in his username and immediately started fishing for bites on the topics of his (supposed) climate change denial, dislike of feminism and love of Donald Trump by taking the obvious unpalatability of Donald Trump for granted in your attempt to insult others.

You make no indication that you even see the irony, or how that would undermine an argument for possession of superior faculties of reasoning.

You have (for about a year) publicly declared that you want me to banned from this forum, so anything you say to me henceforth means nothing to me unless you address my philosophy as opposed to the size of my dick. Everything you post to me, I view as a dagger in the back, a means to undermine me. And that's your fault, for I once analysed your responses as genuine.

I have been posting with a wit and clarity this night that most members would wish to replicate, if not the content,
so spare me the fucking bullshit.

If you truly want a sincere debate with me, I'm going to demand a public apology for hounding me for the last 12 months. Otherwise, just take a hike. I'm sorry, but I cannot have a serious and sincere conversation with someone I perceive as a soul that hates me.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#118  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 5:29 am

jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:I've no desire to prove who has the biggest dick here, so to speak. Yet I'm here accused of being pissed and I'm speaking with a clarity and reason that most of you aspire to when sober.


But you aren't. You just take for granted an enormous overestimation of your abilities that is clearly agreed on by nobody else. This plays out in exchanges, like this one, where you make demands of others, in this case for evidence, that you refuse to meet yourself.

You're here defending a troll so obvious he used a sexual position in his username and immediately started fishing for bites on the topics of his (supposed) climate change denial, dislike of feminism and love of Donald Trump by taking the obvious unpalatability of Donald Trump for granted in your attempt to insult others.

You make no indication that you even see the irony, or how that would undermine an argument for possession of superior faculties of reasoning.

You have (for about a year) publicly declared that you want me to banned from this forum, so anything you say to me henceforth means nothing to me unless you address my philosophy as opposed to the size of my dick.


I literally responded to your claim with the words "But you can't.". So if this is right, that means you were dick swinging.

Perhaps that is where things go wrong?

jamest wrote:Everything you post to me, I view as a dagger in the back, a means to undermine me. And that's your fault, for I once analysed your responses as genuine.


What I say, I say to your face, not behind your back. If I was saying that I thought your appalling treatment of a member whose mother had just died and your expressions of homophobia warranted a ban under the FUA (as I have, I think something like three times) and was not being genuine that would mean that I didn't think they warranted a ban.

In fact I do.

jamest wrote:I have been posting with a wit and clarity this night that most members would wish to replicate, if not the content, so spare me the fucking bullshit.


No, you have not.

You've been posting an ill-tempered rant at non-specific targets because it's Friday night and that's what you do on Fridays after you've been on the booze. Not witty, not well reasoned and nothing serving as an example any of us should emulate.

jamest wrote:If you truly want a sincere debate with me, I'm going to demand a public apology for hounding me for the last 12 months. Otherwise, just take a hike. I'm sorry, but I cannot have a serious and sincere conversation with someone I perceive as a soul that hates me.


Fine, then don't. That's certainly no skin off my nose.

But at the same time don't think you can make egotistical claims about your own supposed superiority and not have them laughed at for being quite as ridiculous as they actually are. If you stop making those claims you will stop getting replies to them.
Last edited by Thommo on Jan 18, 2020 5:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#119  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 5:29 am

jamest wrote:
I have been posting with a wit and clarity this night that most members would wish to replicate

Image
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14639
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#120  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 5:37 am

Pretenious, nous?

Sorry gents but I'm on a higher plane. Good night.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18548
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

cron