problEmglasses69 saying hello

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#141  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jan 18, 2020 10:00 am

Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.



I'm not sure which sentence induces more nausea, but I am sure that you should fuck off.

What fascinates me tonight is that I've been spectacularly clear in two threads and haven't said a bad word to anyone, but come tomorrow I'll be Nero.

What a corrupt society this is, guvnor. Thankfully, I no longer care.



1) You have not been 'spectacularly clear' - that's not for you to decide, it's for others.

2) You have been doing your typical sneering, condescending, self-inflating trolling.

You're no Nero - Nero was an important person, whereas you're just here to troll people mostly because of your historical grievances. That you find this stimulating spells out exactly how seriously you should be taken, and that's why you receive what you've more than earned.

He has one similarity he shares with Nero though, he keeps setting his stuff on fire.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 31091
Age: 32
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#142  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 12:06 pm

jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.
I feel fucking disgusted. :nono:


So shocked and disgusted it took you over a month to have a diva fit about it.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#143  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 12:09 pm

jamest wrote:
Hermit wrote:
jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.
I feel fucking disgusted. :nono:

What makes you post that, JamesT?

No, wait. No need to explain. It's Friday night, 11 o'clock over your way. I can work the rest out from there.


Please, JamesT, Image

That's fucking disgusting too.

Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so.


‘You’ cannot.

Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:


At least ‘you’ finally admit it, I suppose.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#144  Postby aban57 » Jan 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Fallible wrote:
jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.
I feel fucking disgusted. :nono:


So shocked and disgusted it took you over a month to have a diva fit about it.


One lost cause at the time, it's exhausting.
aban57
 
Name: Cindy
Posts: 7483
Age: 42
Female

Country: France
Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#145  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 12:21 pm

jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
And he ignored the advice, as predictable as can be. Almost as predictable as your rushing to defend an obvious troll. I get it, the only way you can make your idiotic little point is to ignore this and cry victim for someone else, then whine about what a victim you are too. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby that accomplishes something besides making you look foolish.

Who gives a fucking warning 4 posts after someone introduces themselves in a new forum in a welcoming thread? Who supports such a warning in a welcoming thread? That's right, YOU.

Again, the fact that everyone could see it coming, except you because you couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag, is nobody's problem but yours.

Everyone could see what coming, precisely?


Be ashamed of yourself, because thast's precisely how you should feel at this moment.

Says the guy who's never expressed any shame at any of the endless list of stupid shit he's said :lol: Blow the self-righteous schtick out your ass jamest, you haven't got a clue how woefully unable you are to pull it off.

I've no shame. I'm a decent guy, believe it or not. What you witness in me, occasionally, is anger. Such as tonight. It was outrageous what you collectively did to this guy.

Every now and then I let my anger get the better of me and my emotions insist that I shove a badger up your arse or call you a cunt. But that's not happening tonight, because I don't do that every day. However, rest assured I'm still severely pissed-off with what's happened here. Not least because you guys collectively will not accept that you're acting like some sort of intelligent KKK movement whereby your actions are irreproachable.

That won't be happening whilst I'm still here. And at present, I am the ONLY soul challenging your mindset. So you have to really ask yourselves, genuinely, whether you actually want me to be banned. For what happens when I'm gone and you have free reign to do whatever you do, without recourse? Is that actually what you want, what this forum wants? Needs?!


Dear cretin, try to remember in your drunken state that your entire ‘philosophy’ rests on the notion that ‘you’ and the rest of us are all just puppets, and that there is nothing but god. Maybe then you’ll understand why you are a laughing stock, not least when you start whining and ranting impotently about what other aspects of the same being, according to you, are doing. Every time you distinguish yourself from other selves, you’re telling everyone that you don’t believe or live by what you declare to be true.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#146  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 12:28 pm

jamest wrote:Pretenious, nous?

Sorry gents but I'm on a higher plane. Good night.


Good night?? It was half five in the morning! :rofl:
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#147  Postby Animavore » Jan 18, 2020 12:30 pm

problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:Couldn't care less. Could you say something worth responding to, please?


Ok. Mass immigration into western countries is a very bad idea because it dilutes the ethnic makeup of those countries as well as diluting their cultures. It also causes all kinds of absurdities.

For example, black people in the UK who call themselves british are lying. When they say "I'm british" what they mean is "I belong here", and what they really mean by that is "this is mine/ours now". They don't really feel british, and why would they? It's an invasion.

If you look at a map of Britain you'll see that it's made of 4 regions : England, the homeland of the English people, Wales, the homeland of the Welsh people, Scotland, the homeland of the Scottish people, and Northern Ireland, the homeland of the northern irish people. I've never seen Blackland. There's no such thing as black british.

If 90% of the population in Britain was made up of jamaicans, do you think they'd want to maintain british culture? Of course not.

If I go to China and get a chinese passport, that doesn't make me chinese.

Please write a 1000 word essay about this and how I'm wrong. Extra points for including smilies and gifs.

How did I miss this one? Especially the bit I've underlined. :picard:

All over though it might be the most wrong post ever posted here. Not a single sentence is correct.
A most evolved electron.
User avatar
Animavore
 
Name: The Scribbler
Posts: 44859
Age: 42
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#148  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 12:38 pm

He jumped the shark. It’s like a striptease where the stripper begins their routine with their tackle out. What’s left of interest when you’ve slapped it all on the desk straight away?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#149  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 12:58 pm

This is jamest's boy.

problEmglasses69 wrote:I've never seen Blackland. There's no such thing as black british.


This is what jamest chances getting kicked off the forum for. Good job :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14774
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#150  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 1:08 pm

I just got two users mixed up. Nothing to see here, move along.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#151  Postby BlackBart » Jan 18, 2020 5:08 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:This is jamest's boy.

problEmglasses69 wrote:I've never seen Blackland. There's no such thing as black british.


This is what jamest chances getting kicked off the forum for. Good job :lol:

If only we hadn't been so mean to him. Look what we made him do! :teef:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12413
Age: 59
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#152  Postby laklak » Jan 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Hermit wrote:
jamest wrote:please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:

"The drunker I get the smarter I am."


The smoker you drink the player you get.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 20878
Age: 67
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#153  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Am I the only who googled "problem glasses" and found these? Or maybe (almost) everyone already knew.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... %20Glasses
Problem Glasses
A fashion accessory worn by a social justice warrior and feminists that believes everything is sexist, racist, homophobic and/or problematic if it challenges anything concerning their feelings of self-entitlement and/or politically correct world views. This differs from hipster glasses which are often just a pair of empty frames.
Dude, look at her. She's got problem glasses on. We better not talk to her or she's gonna start bitching about smashing the patriarchy.

https://independentman.com.au/problem-g ... tify-sjws/


So his user name is a sex position and an insult about SJWs. Jamest's assesment and full reasoning:
"Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay."

Having apparently overlooked the open racism in the post Animavore quoted above.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#154  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 6:19 pm

BlackBart wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:This is jamest's boy.

problEmglasses69 wrote:I've never seen Blackland. There's no such thing as black british.


This is what jamest chances getting kicked off the forum for. Good job :lol:

If only we hadn't been so mean to him. Look what we made him do! :teef:

I know, it's unbelievable that we would force him to post the most base racist shite. Nobody could have possibly seen it coming, not even jamest and he's the most observant poster on this forum!
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14774
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#155  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 7:00 pm

Thommo wrote:Am I the only who googled "problem glasses" and found these? Or maybe (almost) everyone already knew.


That video is batshit; and expensive batshit at that given the production values.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28847
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#156  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Thommo wrote:Am I the only who googled "problem glasses" and found these? Or maybe (almost) everyone already knew.


That video is batshit; and expensive batshit at that given the production values.


I had the same thought. The production was great. I couldn't help wondering what all the animators who worked on it were thinking.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#157  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 10:12 pm

It's like when someone tells a joke but doesn't realize it's a joke and takes it seriously. Gives me the same vibe as with MRAs - in fact, the guy quite possible is given his tone, attitude and choice of username.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28847
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#158  Postby kiore » Jan 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Fallible wrote:
Dear cretin, try to remember in your drunken state that your entire ‘philosophy’ rests on the notion that ‘you’ and the rest of us are all just puppets, and that there is nothing but god. Maybe then you’ll understand why you are a laughing stock, not least when you start whining and ranting impotently about what other aspects of the same being, according to you, are doing. Every time you distinguish yourself from other selves, you’re telling everyone that you don’t believe or live by what you declare to be true.



!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Fallible you have addressed another member as a cretin this is not acceptable discourse here as you well know.
I am advising you to refrain from personal attacks/insults.
Folding@Home Team member.
Image
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
User avatar
kiore
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 16421

Country: In transit.
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#159  Postby Fallible » Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm

:awesome:
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#160  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 10:23 pm

And she called her husband a twat!

:whistle:

/snitch mode on

:stab:
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 28847
Age: 45
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest