problEmglasses69 saying hello

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#41  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:12 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:i didn't read it.

I didn't either. But at least he put in some effort, y'know?
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:18 am

Thommo wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Like how normal people have conversations.

Anyway, moving on, I also disagree with feminism 100%.

Yes, I see you have great experience with normal conversations that normal people have. Very, very cool.

I see this is turning out about as swimmingly as one might expect. Anyway, if evidence is off the table I'm choosing to believe that sockpuppetsexnumbers simultaneously doesn't exist and has agreed with everything SafeAsMilk has said, having been devastated into submission by his charm and good looks.

Prove me wrong*.

*Without using evidence, obvs.

Some might say I've got a face for radio.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#43  Postby problEmglasses69 » Dec 02, 2019 12:25 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:

Are you male or female?
problEmglasses69

Print view this post

#44  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:27 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Are you male or female?

Whichever is going to get a more interesting response. Run free with wherever you're going with it, all I ask is that you do it well.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#45  Postby problEmglasses69 » Dec 02, 2019 12:30 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Are you male or female?

Whichever is going to get a more interesting response. Run free with wherever you're going with it, all I ask is that you do it well.

I can see the symbol next to your name. I just wanted to know how you identify.
problEmglasses69

Print view this post

#46  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:32 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Are you male or female?

I identify as an attack helicopter like all enlightened folk, don't you?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#47  Postby problEmglasses69 » Dec 02, 2019 12:33 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
problEmglasses69 wrote:

Are you male or female?

I identify as an attack helicopter, don't you?

What term do you prefer to use, transexual or transgender?
problEmglasses69

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#48  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:34 am

Couldn't care less. Could you say something worth responding to, please?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#49  Postby aban57 » Dec 02, 2019 12:36 am

At least, back in the days, trolls tried to hide their trolling for a while, before giving it up.
aban57

Name: Cindy
Female

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#50  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:42 am

I like to think of it as a kind of minimalism for folks either too bored or incapable of the subtleties of quality trolling. Either way, it just lacks that certain something.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#51  Postby problEmglasses69 » Dec 02, 2019 12:43 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:Couldn't care less. Could you say something worth responding to, please?

Ok. Mass immigration into western countries is a very bad idea because it dilutes the ethnic makeup of those countries as well as diluting their cultures. It also causes all kinds of absurdities.

For example, black people in the UK who call themselves british are lying. When they say "I'm british" what they mean is "I belong here", and what they really mean by that is "this is mine/ours now". They don't really feel british, and why would they? It's an invasion.

If you look at a map of Britain you'll see that it's made of 4 regions : England, the homeland of the English people, Wales, the homeland of the Welsh people, Scotland, the homeland of the Scottish people, and Northern Ireland, the homeland of the northern irish people. I've never seen Blackland. There's no such thing as black british.

If 90% of the population in Britain was made up of jamaicans, do you think they'd want to maintain british culture? Of course not.

If I go to China and get a chinese passport, that doesn't make me chinese.

Please write a 1000 word essay about this and how I'm wrong. Extra points for including smilies and gifs.
problEmglasses69

Print view this post

#52  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:45 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:Couldn't care less. Could you say something worth responding to, please?

Ok. Mass immigration into western countries is a very bad idea because it dilutes the ethnic makeup of those countries as well as diluting their cultures. It also causes all kinds of absurdities.

For example, black people in the UK who call themselves british are lying. When they say "I'm british" what they mean is "I belong here", and what they really mean by that is "this is mine/ours now". They don't really feel british, and why would they? It's an invasion.

If you look at a map of Britain you'll see that it's made of 4 regions : Englnd, the homeland of the English people, Wales, the homeland of the Welsh people, Scotland, the homeland of the Scotting people, and Northern Ireland, the homeland of the northern irish people. I've never seen Blackland. There's no such thing as black british.

If 90% of the population in Britain was made up of jamaicans, do you think they'd want to maintain british culture? Of course not.

If I go to China and get a chinese passport, that doesn't make me chinese.

Please write a 1000 word essay about this and how I'm wrong. Extra points for including smilies and gifs.

How controversial!
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#53  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 12:47 am

I'm trying to figure out what's just not quite right about it. I think the thing is, you have to make it sound like a person, not a cartoon character. Can you try it again?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#54  Postby kiore » Dec 02, 2019 1:00 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:

[tldr]

Welcome problemglasses69 , this is the welcome area so where you introduce yourself and have a a quick chat. If you want to start setting homework for other members I suggest you start a thread in an appropriate sub forum.
Folding@Home Team member.
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
kiore
Senior Moderator

Print view this post

#55  Postby problEmglasses69 » Dec 02, 2019 1:01 am

Ok will do.
problEmglasses69

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#56  Postby Hermit » Dec 02, 2019 1:40 am

This bloke's MO reminds me of a character who joined Rationalia in 2010. Tried to be outrageous. The funny thing about it was that he did manage to outrage one or two members. Otherwise he was quite boring. 14 months and 1149 posts later he copped a two-week suspension for harassing one of the members who felt outraged and never returned after the suspension had run its course.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#57  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 02, 2019 1:45 am

Do you think he has friends that are helping, or is he really just sitting at home, all alone, typing this stuff?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#58  Postby Svartalf » Dec 02, 2019 2:30 am

aban57 wrote:At least, back in the days, trolls tried to hide their trolling for a while, before giving it up.

I don't care for trolls, I just want to play hide the sausage in a trollop.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#59  Postby Hermit » Dec 02, 2019 2:37 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:Do you think he has friends that are helping, or is he really just sitting at home, all alone, typing this stuff?

There are definitely echoes of EDL/UKIP/BNP et cetera in this rant, but basically I don't care if glasses has friends that are helping, or if he is just sitting at home, all alone, typing this stuff. With his explicitly stated disinterest in evidence (here and here) there's no point in attempting to discuss any issue he chooses to bring up. An occasional comment will suffice. That, and laughter.

Glasses also reminds me of this bloke:

God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#60  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 02, 2019 2:42 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:Let's make this interesting. Name some things and I'll tell you if I agree or not.

Orange is the best colour.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members