problEmglasses69 saying hello

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#81  Postby jamest » Jan 17, 2020 11:56 pm

It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.
I feel fucking disgusted. :nono:
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#82  Postby felltoearth » Jan 18, 2020 12:05 am

jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.

Oh look. Seems we’re getting a lecture on self awareness. The irony.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#83  Postby laklak » Jan 18, 2020 12:07 am

I wasn't impressed with it's contributions, if I'm being completely honest.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#84  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 12:16 am

laklak wrote:I wasn't impressed with it's contributions, if I'm being completely honest.

Me either, he made his trolling too obvious. It's always better when they burn slower and reel a few suckers in, rather than just going full on with the username invoking a sex position and leading with climate change denial and feminist baiting.
Thommo

Print view this post

#85  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 12:17 am

jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Came to welcome, he said some stupid shit and then and fucked off. As usual, you find yourself defending trolls because you couldn't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#86  Postby felltoearth » Jan 18, 2020 12:19 am

problEmglasses69 wrote:
Macdoc wrote:The earth is warming and we're responsible. :coffee:

Recall ...evidence. :popcorn:

Disagree. I'm not going to bother playing the evidence game, it's a waste of time. Next one.

As a reminder, his ability to meaningfully contribute in this forum ended with this post.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#87  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 12:44 am

The point was that he came here to say hello and within 24 hours of you collectively interrogating him he decided to fuck off.

Not all people come here wearing the same kind of armour as myself, thinking that they know everything and are smarter than you.
Most come here to read/learn and ask the occasional question or make the occasional remark.

You badgered the poor bastard out of here for merely failing to agree with your fundamental views. He doesn't have to agree with you [lot] and is certainly under no pressure to do so in a welcoming thread!!! FFS, have a word. You're turning this place into some kind of cult retreat.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#88  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 12:50 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:

Came to welcome, he said some stupid shit and then and fucked off. As usual, you find yourself defending trolls because you couldn't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

He came to introduce himself and be welcomed. By the 5th post of the first page he read this:

Svartalf wrote:hiya, nice to meetcha, please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming

:nono:
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#89  Postby Hermit » Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

What makes you post that, JamesT?

No, wait. No need to explain. It's Friday night, 11 o'clock over your way. I can work the rest out from there.

Please, JamesT, Image
Last edited by Hermit on Jan 18, 2020 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#90  Postby Macdoc » Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

Jamest ....defender of lost causes ....he's a fucking troll.

and ur getting dissed about from either end of the planet :coffee:
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#91  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 1:12 am

I'm not defending anything as I'm quite obviously advancing.

The poor sod was warned on post 5 of a welcoming thread. Doesn't anybody have anything to say about that objectionable fact?
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#92  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 1:19 am

Hermit wrote:

What makes you post that, JamesT?

No, wait. No need to explain. It's Friday night, 11 o'clock over your way. I can work the rest out from there.

Please, JamesT, Image

That's fucking disgusting too.

Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#93  Postby Hermit » Jan 18, 2020 1:55 am

jamest wrote:please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:

"The drunker I get the smarter I am."
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#94  Postby Macdoc » Jan 18, 2020 1:57 am

In more words
"The drunker I get the smarter I THINK I am."
:coffee:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#95  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 2:19 am

jamest wrote:Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so.

But you can't.
Thommo

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#96  Postby Hermit » Jan 18, 2020 2:59 am

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#97  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 3:10 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so.

But you can't.

Where's your statistical data supporting this assertion? Up your arse, being eaten by my badger, indeed.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#98  Postby Macdoc » Jan 18, 2020 3:16 am

primae facia :coffee:
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#99  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 3:18 am

Macdoc wrote:primae facia :coffee:

It's to my advantage that there are two faces to everyone here, then.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#100  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 3:28 am

jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

He came to introduce himself and be welcomed. By the 5th post of the first page he read this:

Svartalf wrote:hiya, nice to meetcha, please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming

:nono:

And he ignored the advice, as predictable as can be. Almost as predictable as your rushing to defend an obvious troll. I get it, the only way you can make your idiotic little point is to ignore this and cry victim for someone else, then whine about what a victim you are too. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby that accomplishes something besides making you look foolish.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members