problEmglasses69 saying hello

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#121  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 5:39 am

jamest wrote:It's fucking shocking what's happened here. A guy pops in to say hello as a new member on December 1st and has packed his bags by December 2nd. Clearly not a troll or sock as he would have pressed the repeat button. Nay.

Have a collective look in the mirror at what just happened here. You didn't come here in this thread to welcome him. You came here to warn him.
I feel fucking disgusted. :nono:



Self-righteous arsehattery.

What's clear is that you've popped back to try and rattle the cage again.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#122  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 5:41 am

jamest wrote:
Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:


In your head. To everyone else, that's just not true.

Now run along and pass out.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#123  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 5:43 am

jamest wrote:I still want a response to post 5 of this welcoming thread: "please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming".


The clearly the only fucking response you're going to get is from Svartalf who posted it - not from other people who didn't post it. So take it up with him. Jesus, this is fucking elementary school level comprehension; yet here you are condescending as usual while making a tit of yourself as always.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#124  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 5:44 am

jamest wrote:Pretenious, nous?

Indeed, you post the most pretentious shit I've ever seen. And I'm involved in the arts!

Sorry gents but I'm on a higher plane. Good night.

You're high alright, better go sleep it off :drunk:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14643
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#125  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 5:46 am

jamest wrote:Sorry gents but I'm on a higher plane.


No you're not. You are interminably mired in the banalities of your own ego.

You express such a needy craving for praise that you cannot go a single conversation without telling everyone how wonderful you think you are. It's so incredibly conspicuous throughout your posting history one can only assume that it's to compensate for the disappointment of not being fulfilled in this regard by others saying it for you.

If you'd actually wanted to question whether problEmglasses69 was a troll and whether he deserved the treatment he got you could at any time have dropped the narcissistic self congratulation smattered throughout every post and focused instead on what he said, how he approached the forum, whether those are common topics to immediately broach on entering a new social circle, or whether they are common buttons trolls push. You could have attempted to explain why he used a reference to a sex position in his user name in some way that was remotely plausible.

But you never did those constructive things. You talked about yourself. You swung your dick around (to borrow from your coarse metaphor) and then got cross that people disagreed at how wonderful that was.
Last edited by Thommo on Jan 18, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#126  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 5:47 am

Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:
Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:


In your head. To everyone else, that's just not true.

Now run along and pass out.


If I were pissed, as everyone has been asserting, that would have happened several hours ago when the claim was first made.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18549
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#127  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 5:52 am

jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:
Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:


In your head. To everyone else, that's just not true.

Now run along and pass out.


If I were pissed, as everyone has been asserting, that would have happened several hours ago when the claim was first made.



If you're not drunk, then seek a specialist because you're having a neurological episode.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#128  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 5:53 am

Even though you staying up all night posting increasingly stupid and incoherent shit is how everyone knows you're drunk :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14643
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#129  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 5:54 am

Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18549
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#130  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 5:56 am

I've never seen someone sitting there jacking themselves off while ranting about how other people are stroking them. Not so much mediocre as batshit insane.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14643
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#131  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 5:56 am

jamest wrote:Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.



I'm not sure which sentence induces more nausea, but I am sure that you should fuck off.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#132  Postby jamest » Jan 18, 2020 6:05 am

Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.



I'm not sure which sentence induces more nausea, but I am sure that you should fuck off.

What fascinates me tonight is that I've been spectacularly clear in two threads and haven't said a bad word to anyone, but come tomorrow I'll be Nero.

What a corrupt society this is, guvnor. Thankfully, I no longer care.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
 
Posts: 18549
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#133  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 6:14 am

Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.



I'm not sure which sentence induces more nausea, but I am sure that you should fuck off.


It's redolent of the naughty attention starved child who has learned that any attention, even a telling off, is still attention and has a learned failure to differentiate between positive and negative attention.

I think it's weird that he makes it sexual though. :dunno:
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#134  Postby Thommo » Jan 18, 2020 6:18 am

jamest wrote:What fascinates me tonight is that I've been spectacularly clear in two threads and haven't said a bad word to anyone, but come tomorrow I'll be Nero.


It's hard to believe you can be so blinkered as to actually believe this. You've called people village idiots, backstabbers and told them they are vastly inferior, to name but a few examples.

If you want to cut all that out you can do so at any time and address the actual issues of why there's any reason to suspect problEmglasses69 was here for serious friendly discussion or why anyone should be accountable for your "fucking disgust" at Svartalf's comment that was endorsed by nobody else.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27175

Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#135  Postby Hermit » Jan 18, 2020 6:19 am

jamest wrote:If I were pissed, as everyone has been asserting...

Not just asserting. You admitted as much here:
jamest wrote:Moreover, please try explaining why - if I'm so pissed - I can still talk with a clarity and reason several leagues above your own ability to do so. Perhaps, more worryingly, you should consider the gulf if I were sober. :lol:
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Name: Cantankerous grump
Posts: 4388
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#136  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 18, 2020 6:22 am

jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.



I'm not sure which sentence induces more nausea, but I am sure that you should fuck off.

What fascinates me tonight is that I've been spectacularly clear in two threads and haven't said a bad word to anyone,

You're almost as bad at lying as you are at philosophy :lol:

but come tomorrow I'll be Nero.

What a corrupt society this is, guvnor. Thankfully, I no longer care.

You're welcome to fuck off any time, no one's forcing you to stay here and certainly nobody's getting anything worthwhile out of anything you say.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14643
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#137  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 7:45 am

jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:Regardless of the hate, you're all here stroking my cock.

After me, there's only absolute mediocrity.



I'm not sure which sentence induces more nausea, but I am sure that you should fuck off.

What fascinates me tonight is that I've been spectacularly clear in two threads and haven't said a bad word to anyone, but come tomorrow I'll be Nero.

What a corrupt society this is, guvnor. Thankfully, I no longer care.



1) You have not been 'spectacularly clear' - that's not for you to decide, it's for others.

2) You have been doing your typical sneering, condescending, self-inflating trolling.

You're no Nero - Nero was an important person, whereas you're just here to troll people mostly because of your historical grievances. That you find this stimulating spells out exactly how seriously you should be taken, and that's why you receive what you've more than earned.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#138  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 18, 2020 7:47 am

jamest wrote:Thankfully, I no longer care.


Then go away.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27982
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#139  Postby aban57 » Jan 18, 2020 8:39 am

jamest wrote:I still want a response to post 5 of this welcoming thread: "please make sure we don't have reason to rue the welcoming".

Surely, everyone here accepts the negative undertones of such a 'welcoming'?

It's fucking ridiculous that a person should be hounded out of a forum within 24 hours of making the effort to say hello here, and if you 'nice chaps' don't get that then take a serious look in the mirror.

You accuse me of being arrogant but I would never do what you did to that poor sod. You all literally put him through the wash. It was like being transported back to the inquisition days, minus the physical torture.


Then maybe you should stop generalizing the behaviour of one person (svartalf) to the rest of us. You keep making this over this thread. Why don't you ask the guy in question ?
aban57
 
Name: Cindy
Posts: 7442
Age: 41
Female

Country: France
Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: problEmglasses69 saying hello

#140  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jan 18, 2020 9:59 am

James, the OP made the clear and unambiguous statement that he was not interested in discussing evidence, ie facts.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 31088
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest