The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#61  Postby Passer » May 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Black Noise wrote:Hello everyone.

I have just found this forum thread via a Google search, having become infuriated with the David Icke forum.

I made the mistake of trying to participate on that forum in order to correct some clown on there who was masquerading as an expert, but clearly didn't know what they were talking about. My post mysteriously disappeared, so I posted again and that disappeared. After one more attempt making the same point in an indirect way, that post disappeared, along with another previous post where I was attempting to give someone some advice on critical assessment. It seems that the moderators over there are unable to deal with coherent individuals and prefer to immerse themselves in nonsense.

There is only one moderator that I have had any dealings with over there, and that name appears in this thread, so I'm glad it's not just me.

Hopefully I'll have more success communicating on here!

Yup, pretty much sums it up perfectly

I was temp banned, I've recently been permanently banned after I sent an email to Sean the Webmaster, asking him nicely to sort out my accounts. No reason given just - perma banned

I feel kinda speshel :D
Passer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 642

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#62  Postby Passer » May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Proud_kiwi wrote:
Passer wrote:Not sure where this should go so I took a chance here

Well, I can now officially place it in my signature

"I was banned from the David Icke forum for asking for evidence due to certain posters making unsubstantiated claims"

That's quite ironic

But the real sad fact, is that a moderator literally followed me around for two days, continually telling me to stop asking for evidence. Then, in a post, made a personal remark about me, to which I asked what he meant. He then proceeded to ban me

Well, on behalf of all sane, and rational thinkers, I would just like to go on record as saying

F@ck you small minded fascist - and the horse you rode in on. You've just done me a massive favour

That's the trouble with 'freedom of speech', it's all cool and groovy until someone starts to use it.

Anyone else encountered anything similar?
Hi

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say that I know what you're saying as I'm currently on a suspension from that site.

I had some major arguments with two MOD fron the Icke site for giving my views on the Bombing of Dresden , the Moon Landings and on 9/11 which clearly went against their delusional views

The two MOD's names are thommo and zephirop and neither of them can handle being made to look the fools that they are so they use their positions as MODs as a weapon.
Also just incase the two of them happen to visit here I even kept the same name on this site that I have over there. :cheers:

I think they are all a bunch of fundamentalists, small minded and intolerant
Passer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 642

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#63  Postby Proud_kiwi » May 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Passer wrote:
Proud_kiwi wrote:
Passer wrote:Not sure where this should go so I took a chance here

Well, I can now officially place it in my signature

"I was banned from the David Icke forum for asking for evidence due to certain posters making unsubstantiated claims"

That's quite ironic

But the real sad fact, is that a moderator literally followed me around for two days, continually telling me to stop asking for evidence. Then, in a post, made a personal remark about me, to which I asked what he meant. He then proceeded to ban me

Well, on behalf of all sane, and rational thinkers, I would just like to go on record as saying

F@ck you small minded fascist - and the horse you rode in on. You've just done me a massive favour

That's the trouble with 'freedom of speech', it's all cool and groovy until someone starts to use it.

Anyone else encountered anything similar?
Hi

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say that I know what you're saying as I'm currently on a suspension from that site.

I had some major arguments with two MOD fron the Icke site for giving my views on the Bombing of Dresden , the Moon Landings and on 9/11 which clearly went against their delusional views

The two MOD's names are thommo and zephirop and neither of them can handle being made to look the fools that they are so they use their positions as MODs as a weapon.
Also just incase the two of them happen to visit here I even kept the same name on this site that I have over there. :cheers:

I think they are all a bunch of fundamentalists, small minded and intolerant
I agree and if you ask them a question they don't have an answer for they start the abuse and start threating you with suspension which didn't scare me at all.

They will ask you a question and if your answer isn't what they wanted then they start with the PM's and they hack and slash threads to the degree that they only show one side of the argument and just become pointless and a waste of time.
Proud_kiwi
 
Posts: 133
Age: 56
Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#64  Postby epete » May 02, 2013 11:26 pm

That's because they're space lizards.
High rise living is for communists and termites. - laklak
User avatar
epete
Banned Sockpuppet
 
Posts: 1539

Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#65  Postby Proud_kiwi » May 04, 2013 1:13 am

I see that 10 of the points (the 10 that got me suspended) issued to me by the MOD zephirop have been reversed because it's like I said she/he was using their position as a MOD as a weapon to silence me simply because I proved her/him wrong on numerous occasions.
Proud_kiwi
 
Posts: 133
Age: 56
Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#66  Postby trick_flow » May 05, 2013 5:55 am

Yeah a whole bunch of people have been banned for starting other forums.

Most people who signed up here have been banned. http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum.html

This is the Rumors about the David Icke Forum thread where people are discussing being banned.

The David Icke Forum sent a message out about being 'fooled' into joining other forums. I mean if you want to join another forum why must they suggest one has to have been 'fooled' , its just signing up to another forum ffs.

Here are a couple of blogs about the message sent out.

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwat ... forum.html

http://digitaljournal.com/blog/16666

I remember you 1ndividua1, especially in some of the reptilian threads, your posts probably didnt go down too well. :grin:
Last edited by trick_flow on May 05, 2013 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
trick_flow
 
Posts: 4

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#67  Postby trick_flow » May 05, 2013 6:19 am

Passer wrote:

I was temp banned, I've recently been permanently banned after I sent an email to Sean the Webmaster, asking him nicely to sort out my accounts. No reason given just - perma banned

I feel kinda speshel :D


He will ban you if he finds you criticising elsewhere online, which he may have. At a guess I would say he runs searches using David Icke Forum and so on as keywords, as part of policing the interwebz, and may have found this forum, (as did I, it came up on the second page for me, but i am not interested in policing anything :grin: )

He scans other forums looking for things, he even goes into the Sanctum Zone chatroom at times to read what is being said and try get the people there to stop saying things he doesnt like about the Icke Forum.

Most other forums created that comment on the David Icke Forum will have their URL's entered into the DIF software to blank them out either on the forum or in Private Messages, if they dont like what is being said. So if you attempt to put up a link on the forum or through PM's it will look like that **************

How's that for freedom of information and speech hey. :grin:
trick_flow
 
Posts: 4

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#68  Postby Proud_kiwi » May 05, 2013 11:37 am

trick_flow wrote:
Passer wrote:

I was temp banned, I've recently been permanently banned after I sent an email to Sean the Webmaster, asking him nicely to sort out my accounts. No reason given just - perma banned

I feel kinda speshel :D


He will ban you if he finds you criticising elsewhere online, which he may have. At a guess I would say he runs searches using David Icke Forum and so on as keywords, as part of policing the interwebz, and may have found this forum, (as did I, it came up on the second page for me, but i am not interested in policing anything :grin: )

He scans other forums looking for things, he even goes into the Sanctum Zone chatroom at times to read what is being said and try get the people there to stop saying things he doesnt like about the Icke Forum.

Most other forums created that comment on the David Icke Forum will have their URL's entered into the DIF software to blank them out either on the forum or in Private Messages, if they dont like what is being said. So if you attempt to put up a link on the forum or through PM's it will look like that **************

How's that for freedom of information and speech hey. :grin:
This is the PM from them I woke up to this morning and the thing that made me laugh the most was I said it over a week ago and had already been issued ten points and a suspension for it but this time the PM is from ex goat or is that ex sheep.. :lol:
What's been high lighted in red is what I said.
Dear proud_kiwi,

You have received an infraction at David Icke's Official Forums.

Reason: Repeated Abuse Of Forum
-------
Your trolling on this forum stops now, this is your last chance here, these points are permanent and so will the next ones be also if you continue.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


---Quote (Originally by zephirop)---
---Quote---
Does a moderator sit back and watch trolls who have no natural affinity with the message of the forum owner take over and dominate proceeding?
---End Quote---
So in other words to you anyone who's views are different to yours is a troll.


All the best,
David Icke's Official Forums
Proud_kiwi
 
Posts: 133
Age: 56
Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#69  Postby Passer » May 05, 2013 12:12 pm

If you say anything they don't like - they ban you. They are simply fascists. But the real irony of it all, is that they'll all tell you they are awakened, or enlightened or some rubbish, and that they promote peace and love to everyone

So fascists and hypocrites of the highest order

Can you imagine these in government?
Passer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 642

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#70  Postby trick_flow » May 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Passer wrote:
they promote peace and love


And a lot of theory based on specific mythologies and so on which are cherry picked from the rest. The serpent/reptile allegories.

And the site exists essentially to promote books and ticket sales, not that there is anything wrong with that per se, but my point is, if you rock the boat in a manner they dont approve of or that could jeopardize the brand you will be censored one way or another.
trick_flow
 
Posts: 4

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#71  Postby Black Noise » May 14, 2013 9:55 pm

I have to say that the moderator on the David Icke forum that I communicated with was quite friendly and reasonable in agreeing with my reasons for posting what I did. But nevertheless, any information that I posted that pointed out errors in the information posted in the forum, was removed.

It appears that they are actively trying to perpetuate erroneous information for some reason or another. A significant number of the people posting in the forum threads over there seem have something seriously wrong with them mentally. It's actually quite disturbing to observe that people can be so utterly stupid but still have the ability to access a forum and type reasonably coherent sentences.

Considering what gets published on that forum, I am slightly suspicious as to why it still exists - and indeed why David Icke still exists. If I was a conspiracy theorist - which I'm not - I might be inclined to think that David Icke, along with his forum, is part of an organization that is being used to attract and observe all the dangerous elements in our society. The forum would be a really effective way of herding all the dangerous idiots and nutters, so they can have an eye kept on them. If that's the case then the last thing the forum moderators would want is people on there posting rational arguments, and as it happens, my posts were removed.
Black Noise
 
Posts: 4

Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#72  Postby apollo_gnomon » May 20, 2013 5:44 am

Hello. I, too, was recently banned at Delusional Idiots Forum for posting facts and insisting that people who call themselves "truth seekers" should have critical thinking skills. I had a pretty long run there, a couple of years. The OP claims not to be bothered by it, but I'm actually pretty annoyed. The circumstances of my banning were completely manipulated by the mods; technically I was suspended for "off topic" posts that directly answered other posts which were left in the thread, and my answers were "memory holed" from the forum to prevent contamination of the forum with verifiable facts.

The irony of all this is that by banning dissent the forum will become an intellectual echo chamber, which doesn't drive page views or post count as well as controversy and debate. The ad revenue will be driven more by the 2000+ non-logged-in "guests" that are apparently present on the forum 24/7 rather than the <100 logged in users who actually generate the page-view-drawing content. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/index.php
apollo_gnomon
 
Posts: 2

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#73  Postby Proud_kiwi » May 26, 2013 1:16 am

apollo_gnomon wrote:Hello. I, too, was recently banned at Delusional Idiots Forum for posting facts and insisting that people who call themselves "truth seekers" should have critical thinking skills. I had a pretty long run there, a couple of years. The OP claims not to be bothered by it, but I'm actually pretty annoyed. The circumstances of my banning were completely manipulated by the mods; technically I was suspended for "off topic" posts that directly answered other posts which were left in the thread, and my answers were "memory holed" from the forum to prevent contamination of the forum with verifiable facts.

The irony of all this is that by banning dissent the forum will become an intellectual echo chamber, which doesn't drive page views or post count as well as controversy and debate. The ad revenue will be driven more by the 2000+ non-logged-in "guests" that are apparently present on the forum 24/7 rather than the <100 logged in users who actually generate the page-view-drawing content. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/index.php
Hi apollo I remember reading alot of your posts over there concerning the Moon Landings & found them to be most informative. :thumbup:
Proud_kiwi
 
Posts: 133
Age: 56
Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#74  Postby Bankit » Jun 03, 2013 3:40 am

Does anyone know of a genuine email link or phone number, where I can get in touch with David Icke personally? There are some things going on, in his, forum website, which I have documented over the years, and I am almost positive are violations of International Law?

I don't think David is aware of the happenings on his forum and things done in his name, which could potentially ruin him. That's why he needs to be contacted directly.
User avatar
Bankit
 
Name: havajimbo
Posts: 37

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#75  Postby Bankit » Jun 06, 2013 7:42 am

I am just curious, You many of you who have been wrongfully suspended or banned for David icke forums have you ever made you case to web master, Sean and if you did, what did he have to say? When I get mistreated by one of his moderator, he knows it the next day and so doe the offending moderartor. They get an earfull.

But I am curious, does Sean ever return you comments? Please ,This is important
User avatar
Bankit
 
Name: havajimbo
Posts: 37

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#76  Postby Imagination Theory » Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Why do you guys go to that forum, anyway? I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just curious.
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.


Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
User avatar
Imagination Theory
 
Posts: 5981

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#77  Postby Black Noise » Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm

The reason why I started going there was because it was possible to find out things that people elsewhere couldn't post for legal reasons, for example, the identity of unnamed celebrities who have been arrested in connection with child-molesting, and things like that.

Quite a few searches for information about things that aren't published in the mainstream media have led me eventually to the David Icke forum.
Black Noise
 
Posts: 4

Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#78  Postby gls77 » Jun 24, 2013 8:06 pm

I may be the exception to the rule but I asked to be banned from the DI forum because I couldn't take their insanity any more. If you spend much time on there you'll soon come to the conclusion that you're arguing with people who are either extremely dishonest or they have the memory of a goldfish because you end up constantly repeating yourself to them, and eventually go mad.

It looks like I've found a new home here anyway. I think I actually found this forum after someone on the DI forum posted a link to here in a thread I was arguing on, so I've been lurking for a while but only just joined. I would give my name on the DI but you'll all think I'm as mad as them. :grin:
gls77
 
Posts: 20

Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#79  Postby Zwaarddijk » Jun 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Black Noise wrote:The reason why I started going there was because it was possible to find out things that people elsewhere couldn't post for legal reasons, for example, the identity of unnamed celebrities who have been arrested in connection with child-molesting, and things like that.

Quite a few searches for information about things that aren't published in the mainstream media have led me eventually to the David Icke forum.

And you believe such information is trustworthy? Maybe I should join, and whenever anyone asks for such information or posts such information, I shall claim it's randomly selected other celebrities and things like that.

Seriously, man, seriously. Believing such information from such a monumental heap of stupidity is not very clever.
Zwaarddijk
 
Posts: 4334
Male

Country: Finland
Finland (fi)
Print view this post

Re: The Fascist Moderator on the David Icke Forum

#80  Postby gls77 » Jun 25, 2013 8:48 am

Imagination Theory wrote:Why do you guys go to that forum, anyway? I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just curious.


Entertainment. I mean it can actually be quite fun arguing with them. I spent most of my time on the religious forum (which is full of dogmatic, fundamentalist, creationists) and figured the best way to put any rational, new-members off their views would be to expose their stupidity for all to see. I never really believed any of their nonsense.

Plus I find the way their brains work fascinating, in a strange sort of way. You just never know what straw-man they're going to come out with next.
gls77
 
Posts: 20

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest