trying again

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

trying again

#1  Postby pelfdaddy » Jun 03, 2017 1:42 pm

I want everyone here to know how valuable this forum was to me when I was beginning to question my reasons for believing in Jesus. Coming here was like going to college, majoring in Getting Your Head Screwed on Straight. It makes me feel like an ingrate when I have to duck out for long periods.

Last time I was actively participating here, my wife and I bought a house, changed jobs, and began foster parenting. It was at this time I discovered in myself an annoying tendency to jump into a forum conversation, and then bail out due to lack of time.

So I hope there is a little room in the bottom of the life boat where I can just scrunch down and have a seat. I think I left my sunglasses here...
pelfdaddy

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: trying again

#2  Postby laklak » Jun 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Welcome back!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#3  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 03, 2017 2:32 pm

pelfdaddy wrote:I discovered in myself an annoying tendency to jump into a forum conversation, and then bail out due to lack of time.

Er, should I feel bad for doing that? :shifty: RL comes first always, you participate where you can, when you can. Anyway, good to see you around :cheers:
Yes, a mighty hot dog is our Lord!
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Thommo » Jun 03, 2017 4:09 pm

:welcome:
Thommo

Print view this post