What Up, Play-ah?

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: DarthHelmet86, campermon

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#41  Postby chairman bill » Oct 07, 2016 10:55 am

Fallible wrote:Yes, I was trying to be clever. And failing.


So no change there then
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28317
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#42  Postby Fallible » Oct 07, 2016 10:57 am

No.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#43  Postby Lola » Oct 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Fallible wrote:Yes, I was trying to be clever. And failing.


Oh, now.... you're ALL quite clever, Good Sir. Well, I chuckled, for the record.

Thanks!
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#44  Postby Fallible » Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Madam! I'm a madam. Not a madam madam, but a madam.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#45  Postby Fallible » Oct 07, 2016 3:48 pm

'Madam' is one of those words which, if you say it enough, becomes meaningless.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#46  Postby chairman bill » Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Fallible wrote:Madam! I'm a madam. Not a madam madam, but a madam.


“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28317
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#47  Postby scott1328 » Oct 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Fallible wrote:Madam! I'm a madam. Not a madam madam, but a madam.

That's a okay. I don't think your husband minds
User avatar
scott1328
 
Name: Some call me... Tim
Posts: 8702
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#48  Postby Fallible » Oct 07, 2016 9:51 pm

This is disturbing.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#49  Postby chairman bill » Oct 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Fallible wrote:This is disturbing.


I'd rather visit your <ahem> house, than Moist Mandy's. I still have nightmares about that place.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28317
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#50  Postby Fallible » Oct 08, 2016 11:10 am

:?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#51  Postby Lola » Oct 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Fallible wrote:Madam! I'm a madam. Not a madam madam, but a madam.


OMG!! :doh:


How embarrassed am I?! :oops:
MADAM.. Yes, as in M'am, "M' lady. Madam. Sorry, MS. Fallible.
:grin:
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#52  Postby Lola » Oct 08, 2016 7:31 pm

chairman bill wrote:
I'd rather visit your <ahem> house, than Moist Mandy's. I still have nightmares about that place.


Moist Mandy... :what:
I probably do not want to know.

Thanks guys, I *DO* feel welcome! :)
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#53  Postby chairman bill » Oct 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Lola wrote:Moist Mandy... :what:
I probably do not want to know.


No sense of adventure, that's your trouble.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28317
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#54  Postby Lola » Oct 08, 2016 9:22 pm

chairman bill wrote:
No sense of adventure, that's your trouble.



Bugs Bunny wrote:"Meh..... he don't know me very well, do he?


:naughty2: 8-)
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#55  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Oct 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Lola wrote:
How embarrassed am I?! :oops:
MADAM.. Yes, as in M'am, "M' lady. Madam. Sorry, MS. Fallible.
:grin:

I don't fault you- trying to discern sex on a forum where the men-folk wander about in their frocks with their tits out can be quite the task.
"You have to be a real asshole to quote yourself."
~ ScholasticSpastic
User avatar
ScholasticSpastic
 
Name: D-Money Sr.
Posts: 6354
Age: 45
Male

Country: Behind Zion's Curtain
United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#56  Postby Lola » Oct 09, 2016 12:13 am

ScholasticSpastic wrote:
I don't fault you- trying to discern sex on a forum where the men-folk wander about in their frocks with their tits out can be quite the task.

Thanks..
Umm... SS, no offense--Dude, your new avatar is creeping me out. :-?
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#57  Postby scott1328 » Oct 09, 2016 12:22 am

You should see his Vanessa Redgrave avatar.
User avatar
scott1328
 
Name: Some call me... Tim
Posts: 8702
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#58  Postby Lola » Oct 09, 2016 12:24 am

scott1328 wrote:You should see his Vanessa Redgrave avatar.

Good god... please, no. No.
:shock:
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#59  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Oct 09, 2016 3:13 am

It's not my favorite. I should probably put my Clinton avatar on, since I'll be voting for her in the coming election.
"You have to be a real asshole to quote yourself."
~ ScholasticSpastic
User avatar
ScholasticSpastic
 
Name: D-Money Sr.
Posts: 6354
Age: 45
Male

Country: Behind Zion's Curtain
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: What Up, Play-ah?

#60  Postby Lola » Oct 09, 2016 3:18 am

ScholasticSpastic wrote:It's not my favorite. I should probably put my Clinton avatar on, since I'll be voting for her in the coming election.

DAMN YOU, SS!

Stop it!!
User avatar
Lola
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Lola
Posts: 66
Female

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Members

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest