You gotta love me...

... or the puppy gets it.

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: You gotta love me...

#21  Postby scott1328 » Feb 27, 2013 6:37 am

felltoearth wrote:Great. Another f-ing gun control thread. Thanks Scott and welcome. :cheers:

Curses! my attempt at subtle manipulation to attain attention by invoking the issue du jour as been detected.

I think every US citizen should have the right to carry photographs of guns; I don't believe permits, registration, or waiting periods should be required. If Obama wants to take my photographs of guns away, he can pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Remember photographs of guns don't kill people... People with cameras who photograph guns kill people.
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#22  Postby Evolving » Feb 27, 2013 9:46 am

What's an f-ing gun, and if this is the control thread, where's the experiment?

Welcome, Scott!
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

#23  Postby CookieJon » Feb 27, 2013 9:59 am

scott1328 wrote:In my rush to comment on the A+ point and laugh thread, I registered and started posting there. After a month or so, it occurred to me that I never introduced myself in the Welcome sub-forum. When I realized this, I decided against posting here because I thought it would give the others the impression that I was a complete neophyte that had finally opened his first AOL diskette.

Lately it has occurred to me that by not introducing myself, I deprived the membership here from getting to know my wonderful self. My suspicions are confirmed by the dearth of PM's in my inbox seeking my advice and erudition on the many topics that I persue with dillatory exuberance. What's worse: I have noticed that many recently registered sock puppets users have collected, who joined entirely in good faith, receive a far greater drubbing response than ever I have. (I did once get Mr.Samsa to ask me to stop derailing a thread)

My greatest achievement on this forum was to suggest to the user formerly known as Paula that she rename herself Butterfly McQueen which inexorably led to her choosing Scarlett as her new handle. My second greatest achievement was figuring out how to upload a photo from my iPad for Paula Scarlett to use as her avatar. My greatest disappointment was that she used Callilasseia's quaint photo (mine was much better, think of what The Crow would look like if he were a butterfly that had dipped his wings in red paint)

Well, I think I have finally found the way to achieve the attention that I so desperately seek richly deserve:

Love me or the puppy gets it

Pursue or peruse. There is no persue, unless it's part of being dillatory.

Must do better.
CookieJon
RS Donator

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Doubtdispelled » Feb 27, 2013 10:06 am

scott1328 wrote:
felltoearth wrote:Great. Another f-ing gun control thread. Thanks Scott and welcome. :cheers:

Curses! my attempt at subtle manipulation to attain attention by invoking the issue du jour as been detected.

I think every US citizen should have the right to carry photographs of guns; I don't believe permits, registration, or waiting periods should be required. If Obama wants to take my photographs of guns away, he can pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Remember photographs of guns don't kill people... People with cameras who photograph guns kill people.

:rofl:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#25  Postby Animavore » Feb 27, 2013 10:09 am

Shoot the puppy or I won't love you :snooty:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#26  Postby trubble76 » Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

Welcome aboard :cheers:

If nothing else, you've exposed the cold, black, shrivelled, puppy-hating heart of this forum.
You people make me sick.
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free.

"Suck me off and I'll turn the voltage down"
trubble76
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#27  Postby Imagination Theory » Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

:lol:

Well, hi then. I liked your butterfly photo too. Fuckin' Scarlett! :pissed:
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.

Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
Imagination Theory

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

#28  Postby scott1328 » Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm

You can't blame Scarlett for being misled by the pretty baubles of that slick rapscallion, Callilasseia.
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Welcome New Members