Denmark is becoming a f***** disgrace

Racism is on the move...

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Denmark is becoming a f***** disgrace

#41  Postby Bernoulli » Sep 11, 2016 9:37 am

I'm a big fan of Scandinavia. But the lack of racial diversity there and reports of various levels of hostility to outsiders doesn't sit well with me. Of all the countries in the world, I think the Scandinavian ones are the most enlightened. But on racial grounds, perhaps not?
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

#42  Postby tuco » Sep 11, 2016 9:48 am

I am lead to believe, based on info known to me, not all Scandinavia is one, is like Denmark. For example, I am not aware of similar issue in Sweden. This said, perhaps every country in the EU been lets say circumvented, due to lack of united and clear EU policy, by influx of migrants in the past couple of years. As noted in the WP article, this particular issue is not direct consequence of the said influx bur rather longer term problem.
tuco

Print view this post

#43  Postby Evolving » Sep 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Norway has been applying itself with a certain amount of success to developing a national cricket team.

From wikipedia:

The following is a list of the 14 players and four reserves included in Norway's squad for the 2014 ICC Division 2 T/20 Championship in Essex 2014

Zaheer Ashiq (Captain)
Ehtsham-ul-Haq (Vice Captain)
Sheraz Khalid
Ansar Iqbal
Shahbaz Butt
Sufyan Ali
Safir Hayat
Fazil Mir
Babar Shahzad
Suhail Iftikhar
Damon Crawford
Wasim Tahir
Umran Shahzad
Prithvi Bhart
Santosh Kumar (Reserve)
Ali Tafseer (Reserve)
Faisal Shehzad (Reserve)
Iftikhar Hussain (Reserve)
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Bernoulli » Sep 12, 2016 12:54 am

Damon Crawford must be the token Aussie or Pom. :tehe:
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

#45  Postby Ven. Kwan Tam Woo » Sep 12, 2016 1:00 am

Globe wrote:I know it's bad taste to link to the Mirror, but unfortunately they are (this time) the ones with the most factual correct article. :what:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ng-8788662
In three of seven first year groups at Langkaer upper secondary school in Denmark, half of those attending will be Danish.

Because there is no fucking way anyone not the colour of pigs can be Danish... right? :banghead:

Using a racial slur to criticise a group of people for their alleged racism. How classy of you.
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within."
- Cicero

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex
Ven. Kwan Tam Woo

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#46  Postby Ven. Kwan Tam Woo » Sep 12, 2016 1:36 am

Globe wrote:
johnbrandt wrote:So...only white countries are racist when they do things like this...? You do realise other non-white-European countries have some quite horrifying racism against anyone not from their racial or cultural group?

So if people in... lets say Bonn... start pushing kids off the pavement and into heavy traffic, it would make it less worse if people in Sydney started doing the same thing?

Can't you hear how stupid that kind of argumentation is? :scratch:

Pushing kids into heavy traffic is not quite on the same moral level as having ethnic quotas on student intake, especially when you're talking about a society which has a particular ethnic group as its social and cultural foundation. The former is an unprovoked act of violent aggression, the latter is a non-violent act of collective self-preservation. Get the difference??
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within."
- Cicero

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Globe » Sep 13, 2016 4:09 am

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
Globe wrote:I know it's bad taste to link to the Mirror, but unfortunately they are (this time) the ones with the most factual correct article. :what:

In three of seven first year groups at Langkaer upper secondary school in Denmark, half of those attending will be Danish.

Because there is no fucking way anyone not the colour of pigs can be Danish... right? :banghead:

Using a racial slur to criticise a group of people for their alleged racism. How classy of you.

Yeah... I was sort of reluctant to drag in the poor innocent pigs into this, however it is difficult to find anything to describe the special colour of light scandinavian skin without resorting to targeting of those wonderfully intelligent beings.
"Justice will be served!
As soon as I can find you a piece that hasn't gone rotten." - Globe

I don't accept sexism, no matter what gender is being targeted with an -ism.
Globe

Female

Spain (es)
Print view this post

#48  Postby Globe » Sep 13, 2016 4:13 am

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
Globe wrote:
johnbrandt wrote:So...only white countries are racist when they do things like this...? You do realise other non-white-European countries have some quite horrifying racism against anyone not from their racial or cultural group?

So if people in... lets say Bonn... start pushing kids off the pavement and into heavy traffic, it would make it less worse if people in Sydney started doing the same thing?

Pushing kids into heavy traffic is not quite on the same moral level as having ethnic quotas on student intake, especially when you're talking about a society which has a particular ethnic group as its social and cultural foundation. The former is an unprovoked act of violent aggression, the latter is a non-violent act of collective self-preservation. Get the difference??

You don't get it do you?
Those students ARE Danish.
Even if some of them were purple with neon green polkadots they would still be Danish.
The only "self preservation" acceptable is the attempt not to create divides in society by being racist asses who think that one skin colour is better and more right than others.
"Justice will be served!
As soon as I can find you a piece that hasn't gone rotten." - Globe

I don't accept sexism, no matter what gender is being targeted with an -ism.
Globe

Female

Spain (es)
Print view this post

#49  Postby Ven. Kwan Tam Woo » Sep 13, 2016 5:47 am

Globe wrote:
Ven. Kwan Tam Woo wrote:

Yeah... I was sort of reluctant to drag in the poor innocent pigs into this, however it is difficult to find anything to describe the special colour of light scandinavian skin without resorting to targeting of those wonderfully intelligent beings.

Do you ever get migraines from all that cognitive dissonance? If you have such a bigoted low opinion of Danish people, then why are you so bothered about them not wanting to associate with you?
- Cicero

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#50  Postby Ven. Kwan Tam Woo » Sep 13, 2016 5:59 am

Globe wrote:
Ven. Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
Globe wrote:

You don't get it do you?
Those students ARE Danish.
Even if some of them were purple with neon green polkadots they would still be Danish.

How so?? Because they have Danish passports, Danish citizenship, and/or permanent residency in Denmark? What about that "pig-coloured" skin you're so fixated upon? Did the genetic, linguistic and cultural heritage of these people magically disappear when they or their parents first set foot on Danish soil?

The only "self preservation" acceptable is the attempt not to create divides in society by being racist asses who think that one skin colour is better and more right than others.

Who here thinks that one skin colour is "better" or "more right" than others? As far as I can tell a Danish school in Denmark merely thinks that one particular ethnicity is more Danish than others, and, not having been totally brainwashed into racial self-loathing like so many of their fellow West Europeans, they have enough pride and enough sense of self-preservation in themselves to want to preserve their own culture. And considering what a prosperous and peaceful society Danes have managed to make their country into over the last few decades, I can't say I blame them! Anyone who doesn't like the situation is free to go to another school or find some other country where the locals have no qualms about letting foreigners quite literally shit all over them - Germany and Sweden in particular come to mind.
- Cicero

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#51  Postby Macdoc » Sep 13, 2016 6:08 am

YOUR attitude and that of others of your ilk are the problem ...not the "foreigners" :nono:

Bigotry writ large. :coffee:
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#52  Postby Saim » Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo wrote:not having been totally brainwashed into racial self-loathing like so many of their fellow West Europeans

The fuck...?
Saim

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#53  Postby Fallible » Sep 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Who the fuck knows.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#54  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Sep 13, 2016 10:56 pm

So.....

Could this thread be summarized as something is rotten in the state of Denmark?

Also, why hasn't anyone gone there yet? What is this place even becoming that we haven't gone there yet?
"You have to be a real asshole to quote yourself."
~ ScholasticSpastic
ScholasticSpastic

Name: D-Money Sr.
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#55  Postby tuco » Sep 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Do not forget flagellantism. I've been there. People were nice to me. They did not know my name and I looked like them.
tuco

Print view this post

#56  Postby Ven. Kwan Tam Woo » Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am

Macdoc wrote:YOUR attitude and that of others of your ilk are the problem ...not the "foreigners" :nono:

I'll try to remember that next time a European kid gets raped by one of them at a public swimming pool.

How exactly is my attitude the problem as opposed to, say, the attitude of someone who uses a racial slur to criticise a group of people for their supposed racism??

Bigotry writ large. :coffee:

Yes, comparing an ethnic group unfavourably to pigs is quite bigoted, isn't it.
- Cicero

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#57  Postby Ven. Kwan Tam Woo » Sep 14, 2016 6:36 am

Fallible wrote:Who the fuck knows.

Anyone who doesn't have their head up their arse ;)
- Cicero

Ven. Kwan Tam Woo

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#58  Postby Fallible » Sep 14, 2016 6:42 am

Well, the post in question was so measured and calm that I immediately accept every following statement you make without hesitation.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#59  Postby laklak » Sep 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Fallible wrote:Who the fuck knows.

Me. For only $19.95 (plus shipping and handling) I'll send you a copy of my latest book, "Lak the Fuck Knows, Everything". Act in the next 15 minutes and you'll also receive, FREE of charge, a 8x10, personally autographed, color glossy photograph of Me.

Sign up for my weekly newsletter at LakKnows.org, and you'll receive, every week, Pithy Sayings, Wisdom, Interesting Cocktail Party Facts, and much, much more!

Don't let ignorance and stupidity get you down, act NOW and see your life change!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#60  Postby Evolving » Sep 14, 2016 4:25 pm

And then we can all take the Pith out of your Sayings.
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs