Jeffrey Epstein’s connections to Donald Trump and Bill Clint

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Jeffrey Epstein’s connections to Donald Trump and Bill Clint

#141  Postby Animavore » Aug 13, 2019 9:50 am

A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#142  Postby Cito di Pense » Aug 13, 2019 9:52 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:Will that ever come? The actual truth.

Okay, Scot. You finally got me interested with your lazy substitute for CAPS LOCK:

I would like to know the difference between "the truth" and "the actual truth".

Scot Dutchy wrote:Who everyone supermod? Only you I see. Anyway reported all your crap.

Don't look now. You might see some evidence.

Spearthrower wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:Will that ever come? The actual truth. I am not hopeful one bit.

He didn't kill himself: he was murdered!

Noooooooooooooooo!!! He bribed the guards to look the other way!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡ll
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Fay Smask
Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#143  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 13, 2019 11:05 am

Cito di Pense wrote:
I would like to know the difference between "the truth" and "the actual truth".

Simple: the truth is all that false stuff other people believe in because they're drinking the kool aid and want to be supermod. The actual truth is what is produced by Scot typing things on his keyboard.

This was a public service announcement.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#144  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 13, 2019 11:06 am

Rachel Bronwyn wrote:We need to get some real experts on this case.

Crowd sourced autopsy?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#145  Postby gobshite » Aug 13, 2019 11:37 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
aban57 wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:[ You dont even make generalisations because you are unable to.

Your attempts at attacking me are as stupid as your attempts at thinking. What you're saying here doesn't make any sense. I can't produce logical fallacies because I'm unable to ? Come on, even from you that's just ridiculous. What does that mean, that being unable to think properly is somehow a good thing now ? No wonder you produce so much bullshit.

You are unable to get past personal insult. You think because you have a couple of brothers-in-arms you can throw insults around is typical of you. Always attacking the member not the post. You want to draw in those long toes.

Bit hypocritical, don't you think, complaining about personal attacks when you just personally attacked him?
gobshite

Print view this post

#146  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Mere goose sauce.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#147  Postby SafeAsMilk » Aug 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:Don't worry, I hear everyone's going to be invited to come inspect the body. You can even poke it a little bit in case you're afraid it's a hologram. Might take awhile to cycle through everyone, though I'm imagining the only people who'll take them up on it is you and Flat Earthers.

So you believe them? More fool you.

Oh no Scot, I definitely believe your unevidenced conspiracy theory, and any official source that doesn't support it must be lying.

Did you get your ticket yet? I've already packed my hologram poking stick!
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#148  Postby Scot Dutchy » Aug 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Jeffrey Epstein’s death: lack of details leaves pool of unanswered questions

Suicides at the New York City high-security facility are rare, causing conspiracy theories to swirl online
News that wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead Saturday morning in his jail cell has raised questions of how a high-profile suspect was able to apparently kill himself inside one of the country’s most high-security prisons.

Epstein, who was arrested in July for the alleged sex trafficking of minors, died at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, located in downtown New York City. The FBI and DOJ have launched investigations into Epstein’s death.

With a lack of answers coming from prison officials, conspiracy theories flourished on social media over the weekend with #EpsteinMurder trending worldwide.

The official cause of Epstein’s death

While the DOJ says that Epstein’s death was an “apparent suicide”, New York’s chief medical examiner Medical Examiner hasn’t confirmed that suicide was the cause of death.
In a statement released to the media on Sunday, Barbara Sampson, the city’s chief medical examiner, said that the office’s “determination is pending further information at this time”.

“My office defers to the involved law enforcement agencies regarding other investigations around this death,” the statement said.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#149  Postby Cito di Pense » Aug 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:Jeffrey Epstein’s death: lack of details leaves pool of unanswered questions

Unanswered questions kind of throw you into a panic, don't they? You're this way about Brexit, too. Me, I hear of some unanswered questions about something distant from my areas of expertise, or requiring facts I don't have access to, and my initial response is that I'm not equipped to answer them.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Fay Smask
Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#150  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Yeah, we already did that 4 pages back:

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/news- ... l#p2709557

Of course, to most people 'unanswered questions' means just that. To some of us though, unanswered questions is basically taken as a license to pretend that our assertions are validated.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#151  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Aug 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Animavore wrote:

'How Epstein and his co-conspirators got off scot-free in the first case is the real conspiracy'. Abso-fucking-lutly!
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#152  Postby The_Piper » Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm

correct-u-mungo. If that's the right spelling.
"Tourists make their way thru the foothill landscapes as if blind to all their best beauty, and like children seek the emphasized mountains..." John Muir
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
Self Taken Pictures of Scenery
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#153  Postby SafeAsMilk » Aug 13, 2019 9:14 pm

I think it's "correctamundo"
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#154  Postby Felix » Aug 14, 2019 12:29 am

Suicide was little to this being!
Felix
Banned Sockpuppet

Male

Print view this post

#155  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Aug 14, 2019 12:34 am

Okay. This is weird.

CBS wrote:Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

Continues...

Who was shrieking?

And what the fuck is this about?

NBC News wrote:4chan user posted about Jeffrey Epstein's death before it was public

Less than an hour before the first news reports surfaced that Jeffrey Epstein had been found unresponsive in his jail cell, a post about his death mysteriously appeared on a far-right message board.

Continues...
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#156  Postby Alan C » Aug 14, 2019 1:03 am

Hmm, there's a few things to be verified there. I still think it's mostly supposition at this point; the shrieking could have been a panic attack for example. The guard was changed with someone else? Suspicious perhaps but would like that confirmed.
Some kind of leak or hack clued in this 4chan user?
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#157  Postby Alan C » Aug 14, 2019 1:23 am

So there is a sibling;

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-epst ... s-millions

A former artist turned real estate magnate, Mark raised eyebrows last month by offering up his Florida condo as collateral for his brother’s bail. While he has denied any connection to Jeffrey’s businesses, at least one of Mark’s properties has turned up repeatedly in sex trafficking suits against his older sibling. And his unexplained wealth—he claims to have semi-retired at age 39 and has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity—may come under further scrutiny as the federal conspiracy investigation into his brother’s trafficking ring continues.

Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims said this week they will proceed with civil claims against the deceased financier’s estate, which would likely include any money inherited by his brother. And a cryptic statement from the Southern District of New York, where the latest sex trafficking charges against Epstein were filed, made some suspect prosecutors there would continue investigating Epstein’s associates as well.

“I would fully expert the U.S. Attorney’s Office to investigate all the underlying financial crimes that may have connected this enterprise,” Miriam Baer, a former prosecutor for SDNY, told The Daily Beast. “It would not surprise me if they scrutinize carefully everything involved with the finances of Mr. Epstein.”

Mark Epstein hung up on a reporter who called for comment and declined to respond to questions sent by text.

“Since the president of the USA won’t divulge his business info, and there are many more compelling reasons for him to do so, and since I have not been accused of wrongdoing by any government agency, I see no reason why I or any other American should either,” he wrote in a text message to The Daily Beast.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#158  Postby Caper » Aug 14, 2019 2:06 am

The_Piper wrote:correct-u-mungo. If that's the right spelling.

Sounds like a cross between "Happy Days" and "Blazing Saddles".
:grin:
Caper

Name: Glenn Smith

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#159  Postby Caper » Aug 14, 2019 2:14 am

So what's the over/under for the date that this thread passes the PT Watch thread?
Caper

Name: Glenn Smith

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#160  Postby laklak » Aug 14, 2019 2:38 am

My only conclusion is this is going to be the most utterly delicious clusterfuck in decades. Everybody from Presidents to Senators, business tycoons, foreign politicians, even the fucking Royal Family are getting dragged into it. The more the merrier, that's my motto. This aggression will not stand, man! Off with their heads!

Come ON. You can't take a fucking shit in a high security Federal prison without somebody watching. Every single thing they did was totally verboten, from pulling his cellie out to taking him off suicide watch to not checking on him in hours. Anybody here ever been in county? Not that I have, of course, I'm speaking for a friend. Think that would happen there with, I dunno, the single highest priority prisoner since OJ? That shit wouldn't happen in Franklin County, Florida, and they let two guys escape with a photoshopped release order from a judge. Even THOSE numbnuts would have kept him alive.

I do SO hope somebody gets pulled up. I don't really care who - Shillary, Drumpf, Prince Andy. We haven't heard the wheels of the tumbrels in far too long.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs