Large convoy of ISIS fighters allowed to leave Syrian city

US Official:

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Large convoy of ISIS fighters allowed to leave Syrian city

#41  Postby aliihsanasl » Aug 21, 2016 3:03 am

james1v wrote:
aliihsanasl wrote:The only problem of Syria is the foreign countries who claim that they think and care about Syrians more than Syrian politicians. Assad wasn't gassing his citizens a few years ago, after Egypt and Libya their turn arrived in the project.

There is a YouTube video which Erdogan saying "I'm the co-chairman of greater middle east project" between 2005 - 2007 34 times in different occasions. In the end he understood that his fate won't be bright in that project and changed his mind but he shared crimes of those who planned that project and I hope someday will pay a price but USA has a tendency to push their own crimes on their partners so I believe he'll pay more than he deserve.

somewhere, along the line we all call free thinking, you've gone astray. Seriously. Have you got a gun to your head? Have the security forces taken over your account? Threatened your family and put words in your mouth?

What the fuck of a turnaround of thinking "Erdogan thinks hes a Caliph," to thinking he is, and supporting him!

How did this happen? :scratch:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. No matter what his ideology, world view is I'm in the same ship with Erdogan which some forces are trying to sink.
"If someday my teachings conflict with science, choose science"

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#42  Postby Briton » Aug 21, 2016 5:45 am

Bernoulli wrote:This is just empty rhetoric. The US military and leadership doesn't give a fuck about anyone gassing anyone around the world (as long as it is on a small scale). They don't give a fuck about the Kurds past any benefits they can get out of it. You don't think anyone actually buys this bullshit any more, do you?

It's completely naive to believe otherwise...or they can't see past worship of the Dear Leader.
Briton

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Oldskeptic » Aug 22, 2016 3:27 am

Briton wrote:
Bernoulli wrote:This is just empty rhetoric. The US military and leadership doesn't give a fuck about anyone gassing anyone around the world (as long as it is on a small scale). They don't give a fuck about the Kurds past any benefits they can get out of it. You don't think anyone actually buys this bullshit any more, do you?

It's completely naive to believe otherwise...or they can't see past worship of the Dear Leader.

Who are they?
There is nothing so absurd that some philosopher will not say it - Cicero.

Traditionally these are questions for philosophy, but philosophy is dead - Stephen Hawking
Oldskeptic

Male

Print view this post

#44  Postby Bernoulli » Aug 22, 2016 11:36 am

Those who buy into the rhetoric. Seriously, what's with you and reading comprehension? Across threads you keep asking things that are answered in the posts you quoted. :scratch:
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

Previous

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs