London Sharia Law Zones?

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

London Sharia Law Zones?

#1  Postby DoctorE » Aug 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Why don't they move to Iran or some place more to their liking
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN6CHtGGo4g[/youtube]
User avatar
DoctorE
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 10805
Age: 57
Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#2  Postby Sovereign » Aug 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Stoking the fire...
Sovereign
 
Posts: 2989
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#3  Postby james1v » Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

People should point at them and laugh loudly when they come across them on the streets, they are after all, clowns! :lol:
"When humans yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon". Thomas Paine.
User avatar
james1v
 
Name: James.
Posts: 8890
Age: 59
Male

Country: UK
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#4  Postby cavarka9 » Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

DoctorE wrote:Why don't they move to Iran or some place more to their liking
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN6CHtGGo4g[/youtube]


It was actually asked to that guy anjam choudhary and he answered "What makes you think this is your country, Islam belongs to the whole world".
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
User avatar
cavarka9
 
Name: prajna
Posts: 3256

Country: 21.0000° N, 78.0000° E
India (in)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#5  Postby I'm With Stupid » Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh it's this prick, being given undue attention by the media again. Just ignore him. He has about a dozen followers.
Image
User avatar
I'm With Stupid
 
Posts: 8656
Age: 33
Male

Country: Morocco
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#6  Postby cavarka9 » Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm With Stupid wrote:Oh it's this prick, being given undue attention by the media again. Just ignore him. He has about a dozen followers.

and how much did mohammad start out with?.
Last edited by cavarka9 on Aug 05, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
User avatar
cavarka9
 
Name: prajna
Posts: 3256

Country: 21.0000° N, 78.0000° E
India (in)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#7  Postby laklak » Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

DoctorE wrote:Why don't they move to Iran or some place more to their liking


That is the $64,000 question. That would certainly be my suggestion. If you don't like our laws and our culture, then fuck off back to where you came from. But that's not politically correct, as "multi-culturalism" is the watchword of the day.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 15948
Age: 63
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#8  Postby james1v » Aug 05, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm With Stupid wrote:Oh it's this prick, being given undue attention by the media again. Just ignore him. He has about a dozen followers.



My large...

They said the same thing about Jeebus, apparently! :shifty:
"When humans yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon". Thomas Paine.
User avatar
james1v
 
Name: James.
Posts: 8890
Age: 59
Male

Country: UK
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#9  Postby cavarka9 » Aug 05, 2011 3:18 pm

laklak wrote:
DoctorE wrote:Why don't they move to Iran or some place more to their liking


That is the $64,000 question. That would certainly be my suggestion. If you don't like our laws and our culture, then fuck off back to where you came from. But that's not politically correct, as "multi-culturalism" is the watchword of the day.

well, that question was asked and answered, they believe that IT IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY, THE WORLD BELONGS TO ISLAM
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
User avatar
cavarka9
 
Name: prajna
Posts: 3256

Country: 21.0000° N, 78.0000° E
India (in)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#10  Postby dalv8409 » Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

It's news like this that will make groups like the English Defence League and the BNP possible increase in number. Don't worry people, Islam will die eventually like any other religion. Shame it won't happen in our lifetime but it will happen and there is fuck all those fuckers can do about it.
Disagree with an opinion just say so but don't be a dick about it.
User avatar
dalv8409
 
Posts: 1241
Age: 32
Male

Country: Wales, UK
Wales (we)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#11  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm all for the media giving minority groups air-time. So long as they call each segment; "minority group with the most unrealistic demands of the week" and ensure they inform the viewers how there is no real issue here and that any attempt by these groups to change the legal system will fail miserably.

Treating them like a real threat to society could be considered lying to the public. "These men plan to roam the streets enforcing Sharia Law"... Yea them and what Army? Captain Andy and the Long-Beard-Brigade?
User avatar
Ihavenofingerprints
 
Posts: 6896
Age: 24
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#12  Postby dalv8409 » Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

I can see someone walking into these 'sharia controlled zones' in British cities with a T-Shirt that says something really offensive to these guys and see what they do.
Disagree with an opinion just say so but don't be a dick about it.
User avatar
dalv8409
 
Posts: 1241
Age: 32
Male

Country: Wales, UK
Wales (we)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#13  Postby cavarka9 » Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

dalv8409 wrote:I can see someone walking into these 'sharia controlled zones' in British cities with a T-Shirt that says something really offensive to these guys and see what they do.

yeah right!, there only need to be 3-4 guys on every street at night, how many other guys are going to go there with a bigger group everytime, also, how many women are going to go out with about 4 guys around them as well?
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
User avatar
cavarka9
 
Name: prajna
Posts: 3256

Country: 21.0000° N, 78.0000° E
India (in)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#14  Postby laklak » Aug 05, 2011 4:17 pm

cavarka9 wrote:
dalv8409 wrote:I can see someone walking into these 'sharia controlled zones' in British cities with a T-Shirt that says something really offensive to these guys and see what they do.

yeah right!, there only need to be 3-4 guys on every street at night, how many other guys are going to go there with a bigger group everytime, also, how many women are going to go out with about 4 guys around them as well?


2 words - concealed carry.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 15948
Age: 63
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#15  Postby quisquose » Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

james1v wrote:People should point at them and laugh loudly when they come across them on the streets, they are after all, clowns! :lol:

My thoughts exactly.

The bushy beards, the flip flops, the uniform ... they look friggin ridiculous.

The guy with the bushy ginger beard wouldn't survive a single day in a school environment.
User avatar
quisquose
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3058
Age: 53
Male

Country: Sheffield, UK
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#16  Postby Ironclad » Aug 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Fine them for littering?
"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks

Image
User avatar
Ironclad
RS Donator
 
Name: Nudge-Nudge
Posts: 21042
Age: 14
Male

Country: Wink-Wink
Bahrain (bh)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#17  Postby cavarka9 » Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

laklak wrote:
cavarka9 wrote:
dalv8409 wrote:I can see someone walking into these 'sharia controlled zones' in British cities with a T-Shirt that says something really offensive to these guys and see what they do.

yeah right!, there only need to be 3-4 guys on every street at night, how many other guys are going to go there with a bigger group everytime, also, how many women are going to go out with about 4 guys around them as well?


2 words - concealed carry.

Thats mighty smart of you, to carry concealed weapons against people who want to impose sharia law where they get to chop people. Also, they probably shall do the same if you really thunked about it. Altogether, this removes most people who cannot walk within a group of men all the time and be carrying concealed weapons. Uk will become really safe.
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
User avatar
cavarka9
 
Name: prajna
Posts: 3256

Country: 21.0000° N, 78.0000° E
India (in)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#18  Postby Tangerine Dream » Aug 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Image
If shit was worth something, poor people would be born with no asshole.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses."
Lenny Bruce
User avatar
Tangerine Dream
 
Posts: 12553
Age: 5
Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#19  Postby King Hazza » Aug 06, 2011 11:46 pm

This would likely never be allowed to happen for the simple reason that if this cat is out of the bag- then every other group (read, nationalists) get to impose their own enclaves too- and the government would have a lot of trouble being able to maneuver around their other requests if they allowed the most brutal theocracy in the world to have one.
----------------------------------------------
Wikileaks enhances democracy
SUPPORT JULIAN ASSANGE and the leakers who stick their necks out for others
-----------------
User avatar
King Hazza
 
Posts: 1876
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: London Sharia Law Zones?

#20  Postby jez9999 » Aug 07, 2011 7:29 am

King Hazza wrote:This would likely never be allowed to happen for the simple reason that if this cat is out of the bag- then every other group (read, nationalists) get to impose their own enclaves too- and the government would have a lot of trouble being able to maneuver around their other requests if they allowed the most brutal theocracy in the world to have one.

Yep, this is the moment when two major political dogmas clash in the UK: multiculturalism, and law & order. They can't just side with the multiculturalists for once ('you burnt a holy book, go to jail, do not pass Go'). Who will win; Warsi or May?
=== Jez ===
User avatar
jez9999
 
Posts: 2645

Print view this post

Next

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest