President Trump Watch.

Election is over

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: President Trump Watch.

#19861  Postby Seabass » Jul 29, 2020 3:20 am

The pathetic, jealous manbaby complains about Fauci's high approval ratings, then storms out of the room when a reporter asks him about his support of the crazy demon sperm lady. This man is the president.

"No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America!" —Reverend Jeremiah Wright
Seabass

Name: Antifa Provocateur

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#19862  Postby OlivierK » Jul 29, 2020 6:53 am

"I don't know which country she comes from..."

Houston, Texas. Born in Cameroon, practicing in US since 1992. Back then she was in the Bronx. If she was looking for an apartment back then Trump would probably have refused to rent her one. But now that she's curing COVID-19 with HCQ and alien DNA, he's her best buddy.
:puke2:
OlivierK

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19863  Postby Hermit » Jul 29, 2020 9:49 am

Seabass wrote:The pathetic, jealous manbaby complains about Fauci's high approval ratings, then storms out of the room when a reporter asks him about his support of the crazy demon sperm lady. This man is the president.

0:46 "...we've just been reading off about ... numbers that nobody's seen..." :o

Also, people say nobody can compare doctor Fauci's popularity with the lack of mine as often in as short a time as I. It's tremendous, but nobody knows that.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#19864  Postby NamelessFaceless » Jul 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Alan C wrote:This video that he retweeted by alleged doctors pushing hydroxychloroquine, I saw some stills from it. From what I can tell the lab coats had on them 'America's frontline doctors'. Is that legitimate?

Well, they're calling themselves "America's Frontline Doctors." That doesn't mean they actually are America's frontline doctors.
NamelessFaceless

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19865  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jul 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Much like pro-children-and-parent-suffering people calling themselves "pro-life", I suspect.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19866  Postby Hermit » Jul 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Trump will allow separate schools next. One lot for those who aim for educational excellence, the other for meth heads. After that there'll be separate sections in buses and separate water fountains. The "suburban lifestyle dreamers" will no longer live in fear of catching germs from the criminal elements in society. And we know exactly the skin colour of criminals, don't we? Scientific fact!
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#19867  Postby Alan C » Jul 30, 2020 1:59 am

NamelessFaceless wrote:
Alan C wrote:This video that he retweeted by alleged doctors pushing hydroxychloroquine, I saw some stills from it. From what I can tell the lab coats had on them 'America's frontline doctors'. Is that legitimate?

Well, they're calling themselves "America's Frontline Doctors." That doesn't mean they actually are America's frontline doctors.

Oh I didn't think they were. I was wondering if it was anything other than the obvious contrived act that it appeared to be.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#19868  Postby NamelessFaceless » Jul 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Alan C wrote:
NamelessFaceless wrote:

Oh I didn't think they were. I was wondering if it was anything other than the obvious contrived act that it appeared to be.

Nope. Just a bunch of crazies being crazies.
NamelessFaceless

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19869  Postby Fallible » Jul 30, 2020 2:20 pm

I see he has made his first move to delay the election.

President Donald Trump explicitly floated delaying November's presidential election on Thursday, lending extraordinary voice to persistent concerns that he would seek to circumvent voting in a contest where he currently trails his opponent by double digits.

Trump has no authority to delay an election, and the Constitution gives Congress the power to set the date for voting.
But in his tweet on Thursday morning -- coming 96 days before the election and minutes after the federal government reported the worst economic contraction in recorded history -- Trump offered the suggestion because he claimed without evidence the contest will be flawed.
"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA," he wrote. "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/trump-delay-election-no-authority/index.html
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#19870  Postby Keep It Real » Jul 30, 2020 3:21 pm

I didn't know the dumf was far behind in the polls - good news.
You're only conscious when you're thinking about consciousness.
Keep It Real
Suspended User

Print view this post

#19871  Postby newolder » Jul 30, 2020 3:58 pm

Today:
Herman Cain dies of COVID-19.
Some of Ghislane Maxwell's testimony & evidence from a previous trial is to be released.
Disastrous economic figures are reported.
Florida and Arizona have record daily death totals from the outbreak.

and the impeached dotard cult leader in the White House makes a doomed attempt to delay the November election as an attempted distraction.

Is it noon EDT yet?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

#19872  Postby Animavore » Jul 30, 2020 5:43 pm

A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#19873  Postby Seabass » Jul 30, 2020 6:46 pm

So are we allowed to use the f-word yet, or is it still too soon?

"No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America!" —Reverend Jeremiah Wright
Seabass

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19874  Postby Svartalf » Jul 30, 2020 6:50 pm

will a true American please drop a primed f grenade inside that clown's pantaloons?
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#19875  Postby Seabass » Jul 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Fox hosts previously dismissed the idea that Trump would delay the election
Seabass

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#19876  Postby Alan C » Jul 31, 2020 1:10 am

But I'm sure he's learnt his lesson, right Susan?
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#19877  Postby OlivierK » Jul 31, 2020 2:35 am

Alan C wrote:But I'm sure he's learnt his lesson, right Susan?

There haven't been many polls yet, but it's not looking great for Collins. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/po ... ate/maine/

Perhaps after November 4, she'll have more time to reflect on learning from one's mistakes.
OlivierK

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19878  Postby NamelessFaceless » Jul 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Maybe he finally went too far.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newslett ... ection-day

Trump Floats, Then Flips on Idea to Delay Election Day

. . .
Trump later walked back his comments, telling reporters he didn't intend to change the date, "but I also don't want to have to wait for three months to find out the ballots are all missing and the election doesn't mean anything."

"That's what's going to happen, and everyone knows it," he said. "Smart people know it. Stupid people may not know it."

:roll:
NamelessFaceless

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19879  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Jul 31, 2020 7:50 pm

NamelessFaceless wrote:Maybe he finally went too far.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newslett ... ection-day

Trump Floats, Then Flips on Idea to Delay Election Day

. . .
Trump later walked back his comments, telling reporters he didn't intend to change the date, "but I also don't want to have to wait for three months to find out the ballots are all missing and the election doesn't mean anything."

"That's what's going to happen, and everyone knows it," he said. "Smart people know it. Stupid people may not know it."

:roll:

soo....
he‘s afraid that in the three months ballots for his opponent are going to be dug up somewhere in flip states :naughty2:
* my (modified) emphasis ( or 'interpretation' )

meh
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#19880  Postby Seabass » Jul 31, 2020 8:25 pm

A Trump croney is throwing sand into the gears of the postal service

The U.S. Postal Service is experiencing days-long backlogs of mail across the country after a top Trump donor running the agency put in place new procedures described as cost-cutting efforts, alarming postal workers who warn that the policies could undermine their ability to deliver ballots on time for the November election.

As President Trump ramps up his unfounded attacks on mail balloting as being susceptible to widespread fraud, postal employees and union officials say the changes implemented by Trump fundraiser-turned-postmaster general Louis DeJoy are contributing to a growing perception that mail delays are the result of a political effort to undermine absentee voting.

The backlog comes as the president, who is trailing presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in the polls, has escalated his efforts to cast doubt about the integrity of the November vote, which is expected to yield record numbers of mail ballots because of the coronavirus pandemic.

On Thursday, Trump floated the idea of delaying the Nov. 3 general election, a notion that was widely condemned by Democrats and Republicans alike. He has repeatedly gone after the Postal Service, recently suggesting that the agency cannot be trusted to deliver ballots.

DeJoy, a North Carolina logistics executive who donated more than $2 million to GOP political committees in the past four years, approved changes that took effect July 13 that the agency said were aimed at cutting costs for the debt-laden mail service. They included prohibiting overtime pay, shutting down sorting machines early and requiring letter carriers to leave mail behind when necessary to avoid extra trips or late delivery on routes.

https://digbysblog.net/2020/07/ok-this-is-a-problem/

So for those keeping score:

Trump violated campaign finance laws during his 2016 campaign.
He solicited election interference from China.
He solicited and received election interference from Russia.
He tried to extort election interference out of Ukraine.
He appointed a sham election fraud commission designed to intimidate immigrants from voting.
He tried to change the census to scare immigrants out of having themselves counted.
He has encourage his crazed supporters to "monitor" voting locations.
Now he's attacking mail-in voting and the US postal service.
He's suggested delaying the 2020 election.
(I'm sure I've probably forgotten some others...)

In short, he's been attacking free and fair elections since day one. And the Republicans have stood by him through ALL OF IT. But hey, we're not supposed to mention fascism, 'cause such comparisons are ridiculous, right?!
Seabass

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs