President Trump Watch.

Election is over

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: President Trump Watch.

#19941  Postby NineBerry » Aug 11, 2020 8:46 pm

So, I was just watching Fox News on Youtube because they were the first search result when looking for Biden and Live.

The announcer was reading out tweets and she then pickjed a tweet by Donald Trump and read

"Totally UNFAIR that Sleapy Joe Biden picked Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate! Kamala Harris is smart which gives her an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE win she debates Mike Pence! Just talked to Pence and he is VERY upset!"

After reading out this text, it took her 10 seconds to realize she was reading out a tweet from a parody account

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
NineBerry
RS Donator

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#19942  Postby JustStarDust » Aug 18, 2020 7:07 am

I just watched ShadowGate.

Confessions of guilt. RussiaGate was a hoax. Get over it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PyCYxvyhEmJI/

An expose into The Deep State, their data collection on you, the Russia Hoax, and corruption.
The film's maker, Millie Weaver, (Millennial Millie) was arrested for burglary of all things right before it's release.
I believe at the time of writing she is still in custody.
Here is the video of her arrest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USjfVrZsLEk
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Name: NotTellingYouThatSorry

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#19943  Postby Spinozasgalt » Aug 18, 2020 7:21 am

I don't think many people here would even bother watching someone from Infowars.
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Name: Jennifer
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19944  Postby Alan C » Aug 18, 2020 8:00 am

I prefer Stargate, it's rather more plausible.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#19945  Postby Animavore » Aug 18, 2020 8:16 am

This thread is dying. It's like a reflection of the real world. I was reading the other day about how his outrageous statements aren't gaining media traction any more. That he's losing control of the narrative.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#19946  Postby Alan C » Aug 18, 2020 8:46 am

That's a bit doubled-edged. It would be good that he's losing his shock value to his own detriment but not because there is a numbness to it. I think it has to be maintained that this situation is so profoundly abnormal; Donald Trump really is the US president, Donald fucking Trump! He must be an aberration, a skid mark rather than the new normal.
It strikes me that he seems to take a similar approach to daddy Vlad when it comes to destroying the people's sense of reality.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#19947  Postby Animavore » Aug 18, 2020 11:01 am

I think the point of the article was the media aren't running with any of his distractions from his bad press on covid, protests etc..
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#19948  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Aug 18, 2020 11:07 am

Animavore wrote:I think the point of the article was the media aren't running with any of his distractions from his bad press on covid, protests etc..

our press is still taking a sniff from every fart he does.
* my (modified) emphasis ( or 'interpretation' )

meh
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#19949  Postby The_Piper » Aug 18, 2020 12:34 pm

JustStarDust wrote:I just watched ShadowGate.

Confessions of guilt. RussiaGate was a hoax. Get over it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PyCYxvyhEmJI/

An expose into The Deep State, their data collection on you, the Russia Hoax, and corruption.
The film's maker, Millie Weaver, (Millennial Millie) was arrested for burglary of all things right before it's release.
I believe at the time of writing she is still in custody.
Here is the video of her arrest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USjfVrZsLEk

:rofl:
She was arrested for strong-arming her own mother. Har-har. The deep state is out to get abusers, oh no! Of course she'll blame it on that, that's how she earns a living solely off of being a liar. A liar for money. They ought to throw the book at her. She makes a living off of accusing people of horrific things without a shred of evidence. In a he said she said case, I'm always betting against someone who works for InfoWars. Hey, it's the life she chose. Stew in it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. :tehe:
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
Self Taken Pictures of Scenery
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19950  Postby Seabass » Aug 18, 2020 5:47 pm

JUST OUT: Volume 5 of the Senate Intelligence Committee's Russia report, focused on counterintelligence threats and vulnerabilities. It's 966 pages long.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1295710499322159104
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

I haven't read it yet, but it looks bad. There was in fact collusion/conspiracy. These people—Stone, Manafort, Trump, Flynn—they're all traitors as far as I'm concerned.

"As this experience illustrated, White House intervention significantly hampered and prolonged the Committee's investigative effort," report says. "Most importantly, some witnesses were directed by the White House not to tum over potentially privileged information..."

Wow--SSCI goes further than Mueller did in describing Konstantin Kilimnik's relationship with Russian intelligence. "Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer," the report says. kilimnik was Manafort's longtime business associate. (pg 28)

"In August 2016, following the Campaign's tasking, Stone obtained information indicating that John Podesta would be a target of an upcoming release, prior to WikiLeaks
releasing Podesta's emails on October 7. Stone then communicated this information to Trump..." (173)

WikiLeaks/Assange has long maintained Russia was not the source of the hacked Democratic materials. But the committee says it "found significant evidence to suggest that, in the summer of 2016, WikiLeaks
was knowingly collaborating with Russian government officials.” (208)

Some details about the day of the Access Hollywood tape/Podesta emails release: Trump campaign team heard about the tape an hour before its release. Stone told Corsi to get Assange to "drop the Podesta emails immediately." WikiLeaks did so 30 min after tape published. (249)
"No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America!" —Reverend Jeremiah Wright
Seabass

Name: Antifa Provocateur

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19951  Postby felltoearth » Aug 18, 2020 6:55 pm

If this is the Senate’s own report, how could they not impeach?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#19952  Postby Mike_L » Aug 18, 2020 9:17 pm

They're still at it, I see... :deadhorse:

Not with a bang, but a whimper: Final ‘Russiagate’ report provides ‘BREATHTAKING' evidence of… nothing

18 Aug, 2020

A new Senate report resurrects the corpse of ‘Russiagate’ and promises new evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow. However, it reached its so-called conclusions by relying on some literal fake news.

The word “likely” appears nearly 140 times throughout the 1,000-page report, while “almost certainly” appears 21 times. In nearly every case, these words are used to make assumptions in place of actual evidence.

In a report released in December 2018, the committee notes it relied on the work of New Knowledge, a firm staffed by techies linked to the Democrats and the US military. New Knowledge co-founder Jonathon Morgan is also a developer of the anti-Russia Hamilton 68 Dashboard, which is partly funded by NATO and USAID.

This firm was later revealed to have run its own election interference operation, generating thousands of fake social media profiles to swing Alabama’s 2017 special Senate election against Republican candidate Roy Moore. Ironically, this scheme saw one of New Knowledge’s founders booted off Facebook for “coordinated inauthentic behavior,” a charge Russiagaters usually level at so-called troll accounts.

Yet this firm’s guesswork was treated as evidence, as was the 2017 ‘Intelligence Community Assessment’, itself the work of a small number of Obama administration intelligence chiefs who were later implicated in a plot to derail Trump’s presidency.

Coming less than 90 days before the presidential election, the latest report is unlikely to move the needle on Trump’s popularity, nor spur a fresh impeachment drive against the president.

However, its conclusion – that Russia’s election-meddling efforts are “ongoing” – will likely give lawmakers on both sides of the aisle a fresh shot at blaming Russia for whatever may go awry when Americans go to the polls in November.

Full text at:
https://www.rt.com/usa/498360-russia-senate-report-final/
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#19953  Postby OlivierK » Aug 18, 2020 9:18 pm

felltoearth wrote:If this is the Senate’s own report, how could they not impeach?

Because those that voted against impeachment are corrupt, self-serving weasels.
OlivierK

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19954  Postby Animavore » Aug 18, 2020 9:21 pm

Mike_L wrote:They're still at it, I see...

RT downplaying Trump's crimes under orders from the Kremlin to protect their asset?
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#19955  Postby Seabass » Aug 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Mike_L wrote:
‘BREATHTAKING' evidence of… nothing

https://www.rt.com/usa/498360-russia-senate-report-final/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America!" —Reverend Jeremiah Wright
Seabass

Name: Antifa Provocateur

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#19956  Postby Alan C » Aug 19, 2020 2:02 am

It's hardly surprising that Russia will still be protective of agent orange, as long as he's their useful idiot.
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#19957  Postby Animavore » Aug 19, 2020 10:33 am

The protests not making the news.

On Right-Wing Violence in Texas, Media’s Silence Sends Message

Hank Gilbert, the Democratic challenger to Rep. Louie Gohmert in Texas’ 1st congressional district, held a rally in Tyler, Texas, on July 26 against federal law enforcement agencies’ recent intervention in Portland, Oregon. But armed participants of a “Back the Blue” counter-protest crashed the event, beating and robbing attendees in the park. The attack injured a number of rally attendees, including Gilbert’s campaign manager Ryan Miller, resulting in at least two police reports being filed so far.

Videos (KETK, 7/26/20; Tyler Morning Telegraph, 7/26/20; YouTube, 7/29/20) from the scene show the majority of counter-protesters wearing Trump attire, with many also carrying American, Confederate and “Thin Blue Line” flags. In images posted to Facebook by Gilbert, one counter-protestor’s “white pride” tattoo is clearly visible. Many can be seen toting military-style rifles. Counter-protestors consistently expressed pro-Gohmert sentiments, at times drowning out Gilbert’s attempts to speak with chants of “Louie.”

https://fair.org/home/on-right-wing-vio ... EIhPljob9U
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#19958  Postby SafeAsMilk » Aug 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Mike_L wrote:They're still at it, I see... :deadhorse:

You posting this with yet another link to Putin's mouthpiece :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19959  Postby Mike_L » Aug 19, 2020 2:42 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:

You posting this with a link to Putin's mouthpiece :lol:

You need it, SaM... to tell you what your leftist-commie media omits or downplays...

Six big lies you have been told about Russiagate
By Nebojsa Malic, senior writer at RT
https://www.rt.com/usa/488488-biggest-lies-of-russiagate/

Or, if you're too averse to reading RT.com, you can read it from Ray McGovern, who worked at the CIA for 27 years...

...most Americans are unaware that the cornerstone of Russiagate, the charge that Russia hacked into the Democratic National Committee computers, has crumbled. Always evidence-impoverished, the accusation has now been shown to be evidence-bereft by the sworn testimony of the technical expert, Shawn Henry, the head of CrowdStrike. This is the cyber-security firm chosen and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC (with Comey’s blessing) to investigate the so-called Russian hack.

Asked on Dec. 5, 2017, behind closed doors by then-ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff to provide “the date on which the Russians exfiltrated [hacked] the data from the DNC,” Henry replied, “… there are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case … we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left.”

It was only under extreme pressure from the acting director of National Intelligence that Schiff, now chair of the House Intelligence Committee, released the transcript of Henry’s Dec. 5, 2017, testimony on May 7. The Democrats knew for more than two years that the Russian hack was a lie but continued telling it.

But now we know. Better late than never? Not really.

If a Tree Falls in the Forest…

If bombshell testimony like that of Henry is not reported by The New York Times or other Establishment media, as has been the case since May 7, who can hear the tree fall — or the bombshell explode? How many Americans know that the White House has been right about at least one thing — that the charge that Russia “hacked the DNC” is not supported by any evidence that can bear close scrutiny?

I suppose it is true that most Americans would prefer not to know that, but you do not need a PhD to understand the inevitable consequences of letting this all go with a “So what?”

If The New York Times is successful in suppressing bombshells like Henry’s testimony, it can suppress anything it deems “not fit to print.”

--
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55174.htm
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#19960  Postby SafeAsMilk » Aug 19, 2020 2:46 pm

Mike_L wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

You posting this with a link to Putin's mouthpiece :lol:

You need it, SaM... to tell you what your leftist-commie media omits or downplays...

Oh yes, I really need another frothing-at-the-mouth opinion piece from informationclearinghouse, your other favorite source for "news" that soothes you :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs