Russia says Turkey could provide İncirlik base for Moscow’s

Syria campaign

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Russia says Turkey could provide İncirlik base for Moscow’s

#1  Postby aliihsanasl » Aug 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Russia says Turkey could provide İncirlik base for Moscow’s Syrian campaign

What a timing after Iran but pushing USA to corner that much is scary on the other hand all that time USA used İncirlik and situation is clear in Syria. I don't believe NATO would be happy or even its legally possible.

US criticizes Russian bombing raid from Iran, calls act ‘unfortunate
"If someday my teachings conflict with science, choose science"

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

Re: Russia says Turkey could provide İncirlik base for Moscow’s

#2  Postby mrjonno » Aug 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Definitely time for regime change in Turkey now
mrjonno

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby aliihsanasl » Aug 17, 2016 2:56 pm

mrjonno wrote:Definitely time for regime change in Turkey now

Definitely showing us who dropped Russian jet, why some of the Caucasian countries insisting not to close Gulenist schools, why Erdogan left his former policies and had a U turn.

And more important of all the reason of Islamic dictator propaganda going on in Europe and United States in the last years.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#4  Postby mrjonno » Aug 17, 2016 3:15 pm

I'm sure Russia will be a great friend to Turkey : (.
mrjonno

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Cthulhu's Trilby » Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm

mrjonno wrote:I'm sure Russia will be a great friend to Turkey : (.

Indeed. Beware of Greek's bearing gifts...
Cthulhu's Trilby

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Mike_L » Aug 17, 2016 3:48 pm

This would be an excellent move on Turkey's part. Kick out the meddlesome Americans (whose sequence of regime-change machinations have wrought nothing but chaos in the Middle East and North Africa) and fast-track the Turkstream Project for the benefit of Russia and Turkey. Let Moscow, Damascus (and perhaps Tehran) take care of ISIS and the American-backed terrorists in Syria. A new dynamic in which American influence is substantially diminished would be good for Turkey and the Middle East as a whole... perhaps for the whole world.
Mike_L
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#7  Postby mrjonno » Aug 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Mike_L wrote:This would be an excellent move on Turkey's part. Kick out the meddlesome Americans (whose sequence of regime-change machinations have wrought nothing but chaos in the Middle East and North Africa) and fast-track the Turkstream Project for the benefit of Russia and Turkey. Let Moscow, Damascus (and perhaps Tehran) take care of ISIS and the American-backed terrorists in Syria. A new dynamic in which American influence is substantially diminished would be good for Turkey and the Middle East as a whole... perhaps for the whole world.

Translated, lets support fascists , in fact lets support anyone as long as its not America. It's definitely time to replace the cult of Erdogan with a pro western government
mrjonno

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Mike_L » Aug 17, 2016 4:09 pm

mrjonno wrote:
Mike_L wrote:This would be an excellent move on Turkey's part. Kick out the meddlesome Americans (whose sequence of regime-change machinations have wrought nothing but chaos in the Middle East and North Africa) and fast-track the Turkstream Project for the benefit of Russia and Turkey. Let Moscow, Damascus (and perhaps Tehran) take care of ISIS and the American-backed terrorists in Syria. A new dynamic in which American influence is substantially diminished would be good for Turkey and the Middle East as a whole... perhaps for the whole world.

Translated, lets support fascists , in fact lets support anyone as long as its not America. It's definitely time to replace the cult of Erdogan with a pro western government

...or just appoint Barack Obama / Hillary Clinton as Grand Poobah of the whole world. :roll:
Mike_L
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#9  Postby Acetone » Aug 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Didn't we just have a thread where it was said this base is housing NATO nukes?

Now Turkey is offering this base to Russia?

I've been saying it for a long time. We don't need Turkey.
Acetone

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#10  Postby aliihsanasl » Aug 17, 2016 4:52 pm

There is no friendship in international relations, its very clear that our interests and policy is clashing in Kurdish, Iraq and Syrian problems. Instead of agreeing in a middle place USA preferred to make a power change, since west have the propaganda machine they have the tools of turning white into black and black into white. I can't say Erdogan is white but obviously he isn't that bad.

Naming a democratically elected politician a dictator, Obama's rejection to talk with him, welcoming him on wooden chairs on the outside of a palace while inviting the YPG member guerillas in their uniforms on nice sofas in France are some of the tactics of west.

And that coup attempt is the new one which shows our ally's true face and their democracy understanding.

Since my childhood American institutions which develop strategy for USA draws new maps and distributes our land and while each year the area given given to us shrinks, Kurds area is getting larger. In the end it reached to my birthplace which doesn't have a single Kurd and in the south they reached to Mediterranean, well you need sea to carry oil right ;) How would you feel if one of your ally would draw a USA map one part given to Mexicans another to blacks another to Asians ?

I'm talking about institutions like Stratfor which send tweets about the coup 50 minutes before any ordinary Turkish citizen knew it.

I won't involve into a "show us your proof that USA organized that coup" when there are former US envoy's "leave it Erdogan" message was there" or "we're ready to work with a post coup government"

Lots of articles written by those so called middle east experts, the more USA trust these experts and think tank groups the more they will fail and we'll cooperate with Iran, Russia, Azerbaijan and hopefully Syria.

Turkey understands that Erdogan is leading the country to nowhere, and the Turkish military understands this too. "So if the Turkish military moves to oust Erdogan and place his inner circle behind bars, could they get away with it? In the realm of analysis rather than advocacy, the answer is yes," the author wrote.

Ahead of presidential elections, Barack Obama's administration is unlikely to do more than castigate possible coup leaders, especially if they laid out a path to restore democracy in Turkey. Washington will no longer show sympathy for Erdogan as it did for dethroned Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi in 2013, according to the article. When Morsi was ousted his commitment to democracy was a matter of discussion. In the case of Turkey, both Republicans and Democrats will be ready to work with the new regime.

US, Europe will give no sympathy for Erdogan in event of a military coup

If Turkey is that economically bad and Erdogan don't have support how did Turkish economy and Erdogan's administration passed that coup test ?

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Acetone » Aug 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Ahhh the coup was USA.
Acetone

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#12  Postby tuco » Aug 17, 2016 4:58 pm

And who we need except the US, you know.

This game of politic is fucked up just like the world is. Nobody cares about Syria and Syrians.
tuco

Print view this post

#13  Postby aliihsanasl » Aug 17, 2016 5:25 pm

tuco wrote:And who we need except the US, you know.

This game of politic is fucked up just like the world is. Nobody cares about Syria and Syrians.

I do, because Turkey is in the list of USA too. If USA succeeds Turkey will share the same fate just like Syria.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060613091 ... 06/1833899

Bringing Arabian spring to Turkey will be difficult. Yankee doesn't know that we aren't Arab, maybe just because of the Muslim population adding us to their dumb projects.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#14  Postby tuco » Aug 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Well, you know my opinion. We need Turkey for its a bridge. What nobody .. needs is Turkey becoming another Syria. The base is 100km from Syrian border and <200km from Aleppo, if I read it correctly. Ideal for anyone who wants to conduct business *coughs* in Syria. Why cant NATO and Russia use it? Because .. realpolitik and bla bla bla .. oh fuck .. me, fucking bullshit, fucking idiots everywhere.
tuco

Print view this post

#15  Postby tuco » Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Just heard that 100km is not enough for fighter jets to reach operational altitude. That is the thing. We hear about dropping chlorine but nothing about bubble gum.
tuco

Print view this post

#16  Postby aliihsanasl » Aug 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Just read an article about the legal condition about this request, its technically and legally possible because base isn't a NATO base but since it's a joint base of USA and Turkey there are political difficulties.

There are rumours that Turkey will let Russia to use Tatvan or Muş base.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#17  Postby proudfootz » Aug 18, 2016 1:39 am

aliihsanasl wrote:
tuco wrote:And who we need except the US, you know.

I do, because Turkey is in the list of USA too. If USA succeeds Turkey will share the same fate just like Syria.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060613091 ... 06/1833899

Bringing Arabian spring to Turkey will be difficult. Yankee doesn't know that we aren't Arab, maybe just because of the Muslim population adding us to their dumb projects.

The 1961 coup attempt against de Gaulle indicates it's likely some elements in the overthrowing arm of the US government are equal opportunity opportunists - if that means installing fascists, so be it.
"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain
proudfootz

United States (us)
Print view this post

#18  Postby Bernoulli » Aug 18, 2016 1:46 am

mrjonno wrote:

Translated, lets support fascists ,

What's the problem? I thought you loved elites and hate democracy.
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

#19  Postby Bernoulli » Aug 18, 2016 1:50 am

Acetone wrote:
Now Turkey is offering this base to Russia?

Are they? Where did it say that in the article?
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

#20  Postby mrjonno » Aug 18, 2016 9:20 am

What's the problem? I thought you loved elites and hate democracy

Support anyone if they are on my side,
mrjonno

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next