The "he has a stutter" lie seems to be aging like milk

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The "he has a stutter" lie seems to be aging like milk

#121  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 5:36 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:The maintainers of this site's utter incompetence in implementing basic web security is about on par with my belief in its name.

Geez you suck at this :lol:

The people who run the show here have no idea about how to set up SSL.

A person can even get free non-profit signed SSL certs if they have got a DNS name set up, and it's not terribly hard.

I'm not sure you want to become a research subject.
Last edited by UVB-76 on Jun 17, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#122  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 5:38 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:The maintainers of this site's utter incompetence in implementing basic web security is about on par with my belief in its name.

A person can even get free non-profit SSL certs if they have got a DNS name set up, and it's not terribly hard.

Just straight-up jerking yourself at this point, eh? No surprise. Shit troll's gotta shit troll :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#123  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 5:42 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

A person can even get free non-profit SSL certs if they have got a DNS name set up, and it's not terribly hard.

Just straight-up jerking yourself at this point, eh? No surprise. Shit troll's gotta shit troll :lol:

Ohhh...

Well, maybe I'll just get banned or w/e but I'm taking screenshots and I've played the long game before, with a satisfying outcome, and I'm willing to do it again.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#124  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 5:43 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Ohhh...

Well, maybe I'll just get banned or w/e but I'm taking screenshots and I've played the long game before, with a satisfying outcome, and I'm willing to do it again.

Keep jerking it, shit troll :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#125  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 5:47 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:

Ohhh...

Keep jerking it, shit troll :lol:

You really do want to be the next "years later and still obsessed" victim whose dirty trash I dug around in because you would not actually justify any of your claims?
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#126  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Says the guy who still hasn't justified his very first claim. Blow it out your ass, shit troll :lol:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#127  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 5:51 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Says the guy who still hasn't justified his very first claim. Blow it out your ass, shit troll :lol:

I have justified my very first claim, and you've entered my shit list. That is all.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#128  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 5:52 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:Says the guy who still hasn't justified his very first claim. Blow it out your ass, shit troll :lol:

I have justified my very first claim,

"Duuuuuurrrr, I found a video where he didn't stutter!"

Sure, great justifying there :lol:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The

#129  Postby Hermit » Jun 17, 2021 6:28 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
Hermit wrote:
felltoearth wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Wait. Cancelling the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, which has never added a drop of oil to the US fuel market, is the cause of an increase in gas prices? And Biden is blamed for it?

Alberta Tar Sands crude is extremely low grade and requires a great deal of refining to make it viable for use in gasoline. That this pipeline would have any effect on gas prices shows how dialed in our resident member is here. He has also forgotten about the damage that the cold snap in Texas caused, which had greater impact and is totally the fault of the GOP gov there.

"XL" actually stands for "export limited", and no, it does not mean 'exported from Canada to the US'. Most of the Keystone XL pipeline's is destined for the Gulf Coast, from where it will be exported.

>not understanding fungibility

>lamely ignoring the context

> and dropping the stutter assertion altogether.

Do reply to this post.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#130  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 6:41 pm

Careful now, you might make it on his haxor shit list!
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#131  Postby Hermit » Jun 17, 2021 7:02 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Careful now, you might make it on his haxor shit list!

:hide:
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#132  Postby Seabass » Jun 17, 2021 8:40 pm

UVB-76 wrote:It is true that 13% crime is off the charts and Biden just blurted out the quiet part out loud but I think referring to black folks as "roaches" is going down a really dark path.

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:I have no idea what this whole roaches thing is about

Well, I do, and—HOLY DOGSHIT—the New York Times might be on my side:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/09/us/politics/joe-biden-poor-kids.html

I may not be the world's biggest fan of the 13% and there are solid reasons for that but I've definitely met a few who were probably at least north of a 120 IQ score, or at least 115. Even if I didn't like them, they weren't stupid in most respects. I still also have a certain measure of respect for Obama to this day for some of the research and education initiatives he was involved in starting, and I truly think he's a smart guy.

That's arguably blurting offensive stuff out already but Joe Biden is much worse and he's supposed to be our POTUS, whose former President of the same party had nothing but disdain for him, while having much less tact than an Internet shitposter.

Not "President" material! More so "nursing home" material!

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1352-1390
The number 13 used in conjunction with either the number 52 or the number 90 is a shorthand reference to racist propaganda claims by white supremacists against African-Americans to depict them as savage and criminal in nature.

In this numeric shorthand, the number 13 refers to the purported percentage of the U.S. population that is African-American. The number 52 refers to the alleged percentage of all murders committed in the U.S. that are committed by African-Americans. Some white supremacists use the number 50 instead of 52.

Similarly, white supremacists claim the number 90 refers to the percentage of violent interracial crime allegedly committed by African-Americans. Some white supremacists cite the 1994 National Crime Victimization Survey produced by the Justice Department as evidence for the percentage. However, this figure does not show up in the survey itself and is not considered an accurate one. In any case, it should be noted that the vast majority of violent crime is intraracial (committed by a person of one race against a person of the same race), not interracial, in nature.

White supremacists typically employ references to 13 (by itself), 13/50, 13/52 or 13/90 in response to social media posts, and in the comments sections of news stories about crimes in which the suspected perpetrator is African-American. In some instances, white supremacists use the numbers as a purported police radio code, using language like, “We have a 1390 in progress.”
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Name: Gazpacho Police

Print view this post

#133  Postby Beatrice » Jun 18, 2021 1:32 am

Are you guys being trolled by VJJ? I think I recognize the whiny passive-aggressive style.
Also he hasn't been posting over at Ratz for the last few hours which is unprecedented unless he's banned. Just saying...
Phew... for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself.....
"GOD" is an acronym which stands for "GOD Over Djinn".
Beatrice
RS Donator

Name:
Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#134  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 18, 2021 2:03 am

Yeah? Does he threaten people who spank him over there too?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#135  Postby Beatrice » Jun 18, 2021 3:25 am

No he doesn't. Then again he's always on the verge of getting kicked out for trolling over there so he might be more cautious.
It could just be that all troll sound the same. Nothing special about VJJ. Sad.
Beatrice
RS Donator

Name:
Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#136  Postby Hermit » Jun 19, 2021 11:56 am

Beatrice wrote:No he doesn't. Then again he's always on the verge of getting kicked out for trolling over there so he might be more cautious.

VJJ cannot be kicked out at rationalia. With one exception nobody has been permanently banned since that forum opened twelve years ago. He can only be suspended for defined periods of time, which he has been on seven occasions between March 2019 and three days ago.

If there were grounds to be cautious, they would be in this forum since sock puppet accounts are routinely perma-banned here.

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Male

Print view this post

#137  Postby Beatrice » Jun 20, 2021 1:51 am

Kicked out = suspension.
He's an attention whore. A six months suspension would not be something he's looking forward to.
Especially since no one wants to talk to him over at Mind romp. :P
Last edited by Beatrice on Jun 20, 2021 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beatrice
RS Donator

Name:
Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#138  Postby Beatrice » Jun 20, 2021 1:52 am

dp
Beatrice
RS Donator

Name:
Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#139  Postby TopCat » Jun 20, 2021 12:53 pm

I listened to the press conference after Joe Biden's meeting with Putin. His summary of the meeting, its objectives, and what he felt had been achieved. I also listed to the Q&A session afterwards. He was perfectly coherent. Ok, he's an elderly gent, he tripped over his words a few times (who doesn't). But I didn't remotely get the sense that he was a doddering old man with cognitive issues.

Compared with the continuous rambling drivel from the previous incumbent over 4 years, I thought he was positively Shakespearean.
TopCat

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#140  Postby Alan C » Jun 22, 2021 9:26 am

Indeed, I'd be concerned if Biden is doing this, regularly;

Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs