Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Atheism, secularism & freethought etc.

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#1  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 5:03 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#2  Postby Keep It Real » Mar 23, 2017 5:10 am

gustavoo wrote:
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists


Tl/dr.
"What's it like to be rich? You can't have two lunches." - some famous musician.
User avatar
Keep It Real
 
Posts: 4599
Age: 36
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#3  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 5:18 am

Keep It Real wrote:
gustavoo wrote:
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists


Tl/dr.


so you posses such intelligence by which you will understand Krishna ? alright so the first step to test that very intelligence is to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go and do it now. so that we can see what is what.
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#4  Postby Keep It Real » Mar 23, 2017 5:26 am

Krishna is a made - up anthropomorphic deity invented to explain the mysteries of the universe. Now that the universe is a lot less mysterious his anthropomorphic being is irrational and unnecessary. You're right - I can't recall everything I've ever thought or done but that is no evidence for reincarnation; just evidence of a brain which filters out the extraneous details to save capacity. We've only got so many neurons in our brains you know...
"What's it like to be rich? You can't have two lunches." - some famous musician.
User avatar
Keep It Real
 
Posts: 4599
Age: 36
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#5  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 5:49 am

Keep It Real wrote:Krishna is a made - up anthropomorphic deity invented to explain the mysteries of the universe. Now that the universe is a lot less mysterious his anthropomorphic being is irrational and unnecessary. You're right - I can't recall everything I've ever thought or done but that is no evidence for reincarnation; just evidence of a brain which filters out the extraneous details to save capacity. We've only got so many neurons in our brains you know...


so what is there that you are still puffed up on your crippled brain ? why are you still puffed up ? cuz it is already under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness.
____________
and your father used to exited before your birth. you cant say that there was no father before childs birth. and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( that is not possible )

so how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? cuz since before his birth he never seen him. so would he will accept anyone else as his father ? or how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? what is your answer ?
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#6  Postby Keep It Real » Mar 23, 2017 5:51 am

What the hell is wrong with eating onion and garlic!? :lol:
"What's it like to be rich? You can't have two lunches." - some famous musician.
User avatar
Keep It Real
 
Posts: 4599
Age: 36
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#7  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 5:58 am

Keep It Real wrote:What the hell is wrong with eating onion and garlic!? :lol:


nah dont avoid the real issue and tell us that how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? cuz since before his birth he never seen him. so would he will accept anyone else as his father ? what is your answer ? `1st of all.
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#8  Postby Keep It Real » Mar 23, 2017 6:03 am

I don't really understand the question tbh - a child who is told who their father is will believe it, regardless of paternity. That's why the line "You're adopted son!" is so popular in modern teen dramas.
"What's it like to be rich? You can't have two lunches." - some famous musician.
User avatar
Keep It Real
 
Posts: 4599
Age: 36
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#9  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 6:05 am

Keep It Real wrote:I don't really understand the question tbh - a child who is told who their father is will believe it, regardless of paternity. That's why the line "You're adopted son!" is so popular in modern teen dramas.


but what is the process of knowing real father ? what is your answer ? is there is any process even in your modern ways ? is that any process at all ? to know that who is your real fathre ?

and no saying that there was no father before childs birth and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( that is also not possible )
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#10  Postby Keep It Real » Mar 23, 2017 6:13 am

I'd get a dna sample from my prospective father, and send it off for paternity testing with some of my own dna.
"What's it like to be rich? You can't have two lunches." - some famous musician.
User avatar
Keep It Real
 
Posts: 4599
Age: 36
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#11  Postby zulumoose » Mar 23, 2017 6:15 am

Gustavoo what I understand from this is that basically you are saying accept what authority has told you, and you will be happy.

There are numerous problems with that.

1) Conflicting authorities telling different messages all over the place

2) Authority in the religious sense is baseless, none can demonstrate any truth on which their supposed authority is grounded.

3) It is plainly obvious that humans are very adept at fooling themselves and claiming to have found the truth when their truth conflicts with many other versions.

4) Caring about what is true is the basis of all real progress, and caring about truth means evaluating truth claims, which in turn means learning not to take seriously baseless assertions, which leaves religion without foundation.

In order to blindly accept authority you have to leave your critical thinking faculties behind, which leaves you open to any and all bullshit salespeople, of which there is an almost unlimited number. How happy this makes you is irrelevant in terms of truth evaluation since is it clearly demonstrated by conflicting cults that you can be just as happy believing any number of mutually exclusive concepts.
User avatar
zulumoose
 
Posts: 2380

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#12  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 6:16 am

Keep It Real wrote:I'd get a dna sample from my prospective father, and send it off for paternity testing with some of my own dna.


and D.N.A test means you admit that you need help of your real mother. that is d.n.a. test. cuz right now you already dont know your real father. but if you also dont know your real mother than what is meaning of such d.n.a test ?
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#13  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 6:18 am

zulumoose wrote:Gustavoo what I understand from this is that basically you are saying accept what authority has told you, and you will be happy.

There are numerous problems with that.

1) Conflicting authorities telling different messages all over the place

2) Authority in the religious sense is baseless, none can demonstrate any truth on which their supposed authority is grounded.

3) It is plainly obvious that humans are very adept at fooling themselves and claiming to have found the truth when their truth conflicts with many other versions.

4) Caring about what is true is the basis of all real progress, and caring about truth means evaluating truth claims, which in turn means learning not to take seriously baseless assertions, which leaves religion without foundation.

In order to blindly accept authority you have to leave your critical thinking faculties behind, which leaves you open to any and all bullshit salespeople, of which there is an almost unlimited number. How happy this makes you is irrelevant in terms of truth evaluation since is it clearly demonstrated by conflicting cults that you can be just as happy believing any number of mutually exclusive concepts.


but why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other so called authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ?

and what explanation any so called authority has got ? kindly give me some solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation. so that we can see what is what.
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#14  Postby Sendraks » Mar 23, 2017 7:10 am

gustavoo wrote:but why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other so called authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ?


And yet here you are, making claims and providing nothing to back them up. The burden of proof is on you to support what you claim.

Until you can do provide some evidence, no rational person should give two shits for what you're claiming,
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
User avatar
Sendraks
 
Name: D-Money Jr
Posts: 13789
Age: 101
Male

Country: England
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#15  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 7:18 am

Sendraks wrote:
gustavoo wrote:but why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other so called authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ?


And yet here you are, making claims and providing nothing to back them up. The burden of proof is on you to support what you claim.

Until you can do provide some evidence, no rational person should give two shits for what you're claiming,


i have already done it. but you are the one who is shifting burdon of proof.
___________
and why dont you tell us that how child will understand this simple thing that who is his real father ? cuz since before his birth he never seen him. so would he will accept anyone else as his father ? what is the answre ?

and ( in all respects ) you cant say that there was no father before childs birth. and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( that is not possible. )
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#16  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Mar 23, 2017 7:31 am

Keep It Real wrote:Krishna is a made - up anthropomorphic deity invented to explain the mysteries of the universe. Now that the universe is a lot less mysterious his anthropomorphic being is irrational and unnecessary. You're right - I can't recall everything I've ever thought or done but that is no evidence for reincarnation; just evidence of a brain which filters out the extraneous details to save capacity. We've only got so many neurons in our brains you know...

Great post KIR. :thumbup:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 27495
Age: 28
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#17  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Mar 23, 2017 7:32 am

If only Mass Effect wasn't released today, I would have the time and inclination to refute the OP.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 27495
Age: 28
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#18  Postby gustavoo » Mar 23, 2017 7:37 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:If only Mass Effect wasn't released today, I would have the time and inclination to refute the OP.


come on ( challenge is still open ) my ( dear ) friend
_______________
so now can you prove it that there was no father before childs birth ? and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? alright go ahead and prove it.

so that we can see what is waht.
User avatar
gustavoo
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 71

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#19  Postby BlackBart » Mar 23, 2017 7:41 am

gustavoo wrote:if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?


You remember borrowing twenty quid off me? No? Then how did you know you didn't?

Paypal will be fine. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Posts: 10650
Age: 55
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#20  Postby Sendraks » Mar 23, 2017 7:47 am

gustavoo wrote:
i have already done it.

No you have not. You have simply asserted why you believe, providing no evidence as to why anyone else should entertain similar notions.

gustavoo wrote:but you are the one who is shifting burdon of proof.

No. Because I am not making a claim.
The burden of proof rests with the person making the claim. The person making the claim is you.

As it stands, you are just preaching, which is against the FUA.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
User avatar
Sendraks
 
Name: D-Money Jr
Posts: 13789
Age: 101
Male

Country: England
Print view this post

Next

Return to Nontheism

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest