Another psychic fail on live TV

Char Margolis makes a fool of herself

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Another psychic fail on live TV

#41  Postby Mike_L » Feb 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Believe it or not, it is the same John Edward! (Just 'Edward'... there's no 's' at the end of his name). The 'Look Inside' feature on the book's Amazon.com page allows one to read Edward's foreword. In it he alludes to his own television show Crossing Over with John Edward. Amusingly, he reveals how he, Char and a few other psychics were confronted by a self-proclaimed psychic buster on a daytime television talk show... and how Char managed to "turn that negative experience into a positive one". She certainly failed with the "turnaround" this time. :lol:
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby Shrunk » Feb 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Mike_L wrote:Believe it or not, it is the same John Edward! (Just 'Edward'... there's no 's' at the end of his name). The 'Look Inside' feature on the book's Amazon.com page allows one to read Edward's foreword. In it he alludes to his own television show Crossing Over with John Edward. Amusingly, he reveals how he, Char and a few other psychics were confronted by a self-proclaimed psychic buster on a daytime television talk show... and how Char managed to "turn that negative experience into a positive one". She certainly failed with the "turnaround" this time. :lol:

My mistake. I was thinking about this guy. I'd never heard of this John Edward, so I just assumed he was obscure. Shows how out of touch I am on some things....
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#43  Postby BlackBart » Feb 22, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm a psychic...

Think of a number between 1 and 10...

Multiply it by 9...

Now add all the digits of the result together...

Subtract 5 from that...

Now think of the Nth letter of alphabet that where N is your result. A=1 B=2 etc.

Now think of a country beginning with that letter...

Now think of an animal beginning with the second letter of that country...

Now think of the colour of that animal...

You're thinking of... of.... :batty: of... of...
A grey elephant in Denmark :levi:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Sityl » Feb 22, 2012 9:05 pm

I had a gray marmot in america. :o
Stephen Colbert wrote:Now, like all great theologies, Bill [O'Reilly]'s can be boiled down to one sentence - 'There must be a god, because I don't know how things work.'

Sityl

Name: Ser Sityllan Payne
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#45  Postby Moonwatcher » Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Wait! Wait! Wait!

I'm getting a vision here.

You- yes you- have someone in your family whose name begins with J or M. Might be your parents or grandparents or great-parents or some other ancestors fifty generations removed. But I'm contacting their spirit. Oh it's your daughter. Oh I'm so sorry. Oh, what? She's alive? Well, she still has a spirit. Anyway, she has a boyfriend whose name starts with a J. She's six years old? Hey, do you really know what's going on in that First grade classroom? I'm sure she has a boyfriend whose name starts with J even though you don't know about it.

You think I don't have psychic powers?

You think this is just vague, generalized guessing?

*Sigh* Some people are so close-minded.
We're holograms projected by a scientist riding on the back of an elephant in a garden imagined by a goose in a snow globe on the mantel of a fireplace imagined in a book in the dreams of a child sleeping in his mother's lap.
Moonwatcher

Male

Print view this post

#46  Postby BlackBart » Feb 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Sityl wrote:I had a gray marmot in america. :o

:nono: You need to keep an open mind.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Shrunk » Jul 23, 2014 1:00 am

We finally got the follow up on this video. Char Margolis did, in fact, do the private reading for Larry Potash, as promised. But it was not til this week that Potash confirmed that the reading went "Awful! Not even close!"
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#48  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Jul 23, 2014 1:53 am

If she can narrow the name down to an M or a J, why does she need the subject to do the rest of the work? If you can nail a 1/13 chance every time, why not 1 in 26?
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)

Birthday
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural