Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#41  Postby chairman bill » Oct 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. I have not been taking your underwear home, putting it on in my bedroom and then parading up and down in front of the mirror going 'Oh, oh, oh, oh'. Three, two, one... You're back in the room.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28305
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#42  Postby consistency » Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm

I keep reporting these offtopics but no moderator is doing anything about it. Where are the moderators? :ask:
I Observe, therefore, I am.
consistency
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 275

Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#43  Postby The_Piper » Oct 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Bill Cosby's wife once burned a hole into Bill's stomach with eye rays when he gave their kids chocolate cake for breakfast.
Maybe those were biophotons too.
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
User avatar
The_Piper
 
Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Posts: 28455
Age: 46
Male

Country: Chainsaw Country
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#44  Postby Agrippina » Oct 20, 2013 5:38 pm

theropod wrote:
consistency wrote:Can those who are derailing my topic go take a dump on another thread. You know who you are.


Nope. Make insanely stupid posts and this is the result. Don't like it? Either use the report button or get used to having these posts/threads used as a springboard for humor. Just because you don't "get it" doesn't mean the rest of us aren't having a ball.

I wonder how blind people ever get laid.

RS


They drink carrot juice. :thumbup:
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 109
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#45  Postby Agrippina » Oct 20, 2013 5:42 pm

chairman bill wrote:Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. I have not been taking your underwear home, putting it on in my bedroom and then parading up and down in front of the mirror going 'Oh, oh, oh, oh'. Three, two, one... You're back in the room.


:thumbup: Bryan Adams sang a song about that.

Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Look into your heart, you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
Oh yeah

There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah

Look into your heart, baby

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for you

You know it's true
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you

Everything I do, darling
And we'll see it through
Oh we'll see it through
Oh yeah

Yeah!

Look into your heart
You can't tell me it ain't worth dying for
Oh yeah

I'll be there, yeah
I'll walk the wire
Oh, yeah

I'm going all the way, all they way, yeah


Sorry guys not enough bandwidth for YouTube.
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 109
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#46  Postby Agrippina » Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm

The_Piper wrote:Bill Cosby's wife once burned a hole into Bill's stomach with eye rays when he gave their kids chocolate cake for breakfast.
Maybe those were biophotons too.


Someone once told me that I have the eyes of the devil. :thumbup:
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 109
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#47  Postby consistency » Oct 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Agrippina wrote:
theropod wrote:
consistency wrote:Can those who are derailing my topic go take a dump on another thread. You know who you are.


Nope. Make insanely stupid posts and this is the result. Don't like it? Either use the report button or get used to having these posts/threads used as a springboard for humor. Just because you don't "get it" doesn't mean the rest of us aren't having a ball.

I wonder how blind people ever get laid.

RS


They drink carrot juice. :thumbup:


:rofl:
I Observe, therefore, I am.
consistency
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 275

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#48  Postby Blackadder » Oct 20, 2013 5:51 pm

consistency wrote:Can those who are derailing my topic go take a dump on another thread. You know who you are.


Yeah go and take a dump in a desert. Lawns will grow and cattle will graze. The shit cycle will then become a closed loop.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3776
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#49  Postby Agrippina » Oct 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Blackadder wrote:
consistency wrote:Can those who are derailing my topic go take a dump on another thread. You know who you are.


Yeah go and take a dump in a desert. Lawns will grow and cattle will graze. The shit cycle will then become a closed loop.


:thumbup:
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 109
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#50  Postby ramseyoptom » Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

consistency wrote:Biophoton therapy is bollocks but that is not what I am saying. I am saying that the science indicates that we can emit biophotons from our eyes or some of us can.

I am keeping an open mind.

What about these?

https://www.google.com/#q=biophotons+eye
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21463953
https://www.google.com/search?q=biophoton+pubmed

No one has ever had this experience with a woman or man if you're a woman?


And if you had read the papers, rather than just quoting the list of them you would see that interaction distances are measured in microns not across a bloody room! And those biophotons that are emitted within the eye are reabsorbed within the eye.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
ramseyoptom
 
Name: Ian
Posts: 1693
Age: 69
Male

Country: Isle of Man
Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#51  Postby stijndeloose » Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Blackadder wrote:
consistency wrote:Can those who are derailing my topic go take a dump on another thread. You know who you are.


Yeah go and take a dump in a desert. Lawns will grow and cattle will graze. The shit cycle will then become a closed loop.


Unfortunately, consistency's shit-posting cycle seems just to have opened.
Image
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
User avatar
stijndeloose
Banned User
 
Name: Stdlnjo
Posts: 18554
Age: 41
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#52  Postby chairman bill » Oct 20, 2013 6:06 pm

ramseyoptom wrote:And if you had read the papers, rather than just quoting the list of them you would see that interaction distances are measured in microns not across a bloody room! And those biophotons that are emitted within the eye are reabsorbed within the eye.


Oooh, get you with your facts. FFS, can't you see that you're spoiling his fantasy? Don't you care? Typical bloody rational approach - it spoils everything.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28305
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#53  Postby Horwood Beer-Master » Oct 21, 2013 12:23 pm

consistency wrote:...I am specifically interested in their life force...

Their what now? :scratch:
Also available on Rationalia

Image
User avatar
Horwood Beer-Master
 
Name: Ian
Posts: 2186
Age: 39

Country: England
England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#54  Postby Blackadder » Oct 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Horwood Beer-Master wrote:
consistency wrote:...I am specifically interested in their life force...

Their what now? :scratch:


I think it's a euphemism for titties.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3776
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#55  Postby Doubtdispelled » Oct 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Blackadder wrote:
Horwood Beer-Master wrote:
consistency wrote:...I am specifically interested in their life force...

Their what now? :scratch:


I think it's a euphemism for titties.

Well they do seem to often draw a lot of eye-attentions.......
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

― Mark Twain
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11836

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#56  Postby ramseyoptom » Oct 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
Horwood Beer-Master wrote:
consistency wrote:...I am specifically interested in their life force...

Their what now? :scratch:


I think it's a euphemism for titties.

Well they do seem to often draw a lot of eye-attentions.......



Ah. But the initial attraction is magnetic.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
ramseyoptom
 
Name: Ian
Posts: 1693
Age: 69
Male

Country: Isle of Man
Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#57  Postby Matthew Shute » Oct 21, 2013 4:01 pm

consistency wrote:No one has ever had this experience with a woman or man if you're a woman?


How would one know if they had "experienced" this? This is more of a pseudoscientific interpretation of an anecdote about an experience than even a mere anecdote about one. Out of interest, though, would you say that this works with homosexual couples, too? Or do gays have "disordered" bio-photon receptors or something?
"Change will preserve us. It is the lifeblood of the Isles. It will move mountains! It will mount movements!" - Sheogorath
User avatar
Matthew Shute
 
Name: Matthew Shute
Posts: 3676
Age: 42

Antarctica (aq)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#58  Postby chairman bill » Oct 21, 2013 4:03 pm

No doubt if you swing both ways, you'd use bifocals
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28305
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#59  Postby Scarlett » Oct 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Ok, so, sometimes you give a woman the eye, she gives you the eye back and you have sex. Sometimes you give a woman the eye, and it doesn't work, no sex.

So, you take this as evidence that "biophotons" via the eyes are at play, rather than some women fancy you, some don't.

No need for dark tint shades there quite yet 8-)
User avatar
Scarlett
 
Posts: 16046

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Biophotons - Exchanging energy through the eyes?

#60  Postby Blackadder » Oct 21, 2013 4:13 pm

chairman bill wrote:No doubt if you swing both ways, you'd use bifocals


:lol: :lol:
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3776
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest