Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#1  Postby DoctorE » Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm


A self-proclaimed voodoo master dubbed the "Dog Man" tricked a 20-year-old student into having sex on the pretext that he could expel "ghost embryos" from her body, the District Court heard yesterday.

Acoustics technician Lo Fuk-yee, 63, met the student, identified only as Miss X, through his girlfriend Wong Mei-yin, who was the janitor at X's school.

Wong, 47, was charged alongside Lo with conspiring to procure the student to have sex with him. Both have pleaded not guilty.

The court heard that during a visit by Wong to the student's home in a public estate in Tuen Mun on October 4 last year, X told Wong she felt the presence of spirits in her sister's bedroom and often got ill after having sex with her boyfriend. She also experienced abdominal pains during menstruation. Wong told X she had ghost embryos and later asked Lo, a self-proclaimed voodoo master staying at a Buddhist temple, to visit the student's flat and expel them.


Lo joined the two women in the bedroom, and with X's consent, got her to strip and lie on the bed. X said Lo then fondled her belly, claiming it was a ritual to expel the first ghost embryo. She had to have sex with him to expel the second.

She also agreed to moan to make the ritual effective, prosecuting barrister Kenneth Wong Yiu-fai said.

Wong was outside the bedroom during intercourse and received some money from Lo after he came out of the room. She later handed HK$300 to Miss X saying: "I know you have no money."

According to the prosecution, a second incident happened the next day after X received a call from Wong saying X's dead mother was suffering in hell and asking X to stay in Wong's Tuen Mun home.

Lo visited them and the couple had sex in the bedroom leaving X outside. The "master" then came out naked and asked X to perform oral sex on him, to remove the evil spirit from his body. She complied in the presence of Wong.

After the incidents, Wong instructed X not to call her.

X discovered a month later she had been deceived by the couple after reading a news story about a prosecution for a similar deception. She then reported the incidents to the police through a social worker.

Lo claimed X had consented in word and deed to have sex with him. Wong is on bail.

X's sister will take the witness stand today.

Continues: http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_deta ... con_type=1
User avatar
DoctorE
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 11067
Age: 61
Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#2  Postby kiki5711 » Jun 30, 2010 5:38 pm

technician Lo Fuk-yee
:ask: :ask: :lol: :lol:
kiki5711
 
Posts: 1257

Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#3  Postby Nautilidae » Jun 30, 2010 5:41 pm

DoctorE wrote:

A self-proclaimed voodoo master dubbed the "Dog Man" tricked a 20-year-old student into having sex on the pretext that he could expel "ghost embryos" from her body, the District Court heard yesterday.

Acoustics technician Lo Fuk-yee, 63, met the student, identified only as Miss X, through his girlfriend Wong Mei-yin, who was the janitor at X's school.

Wong, 47, was charged alongside Lo with conspiring to procure the student to have sex with him. Both have pleaded not guilty.

The court heard that during a visit by Wong to the student's home in a public estate in Tuen Mun on October 4 last year, X told Wong she felt the presence of spirits in her sister's bedroom and often got ill after having sex with her boyfriend. She also experienced abdominal pains during menstruation. Wong told X she had ghost embryos and later asked Lo, a self-proclaimed voodoo master staying at a Buddhist temple, to visit the student's flat and expel them.


Lo joined the two women in the bedroom, and with X's consent, got her to strip and lie on the bed. X said Lo then fondled her belly, claiming it was a ritual to expel the first ghost embryo. She had to have sex with him to expel the second.

She also agreed to moan to make the ritual effective, prosecuting barrister Kenneth Wong Yiu-fai said.

Wong was outside the bedroom during intercourse and received some money from Lo after he came out of the room. She later handed HK$300 to Miss X saying: "I know you have no money."

According to the prosecution, a second incident happened the next day after X received a call from Wong saying X's dead mother was suffering in hell and asking X to stay in Wong's Tuen Mun home.

Lo visited them and the couple had sex in the bedroom leaving X outside. The "master" then came out naked and asked X to perform oral sex on him, to remove the evil spirit from his body. She complied in the presence of Wong.

After the incidents, Wong instructed X not to call her.

X discovered a month later she had been deceived by the couple after reading a news story about a prosecution for a similar deception. She then reported the incidents to the police through a social worker.

Lo claimed X had consented in word and deed to have sex with him. Wong is on bail.

X's sister will take the witness stand today.

Continues: http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_deta ... con_type=1


Wow. I am speechless.
User avatar
Nautilidae
RS Donator
 
Posts: 4231
Age: 27
Male

Country: United States
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#4  Postby Firetail » Jun 30, 2010 5:59 pm

And people wonder what harm a little superstition can cause.. :doh:
I was dead before I was born,
and I will be dead when I die.
Life is but a transitory glimmer of light,
between two endless eternities of darkness.
User avatar
Firetail
 
Posts: 159
Male

Country: Sweden
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#5  Postby laklak » Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Firetail wrote:And people wonder what harm a little superstition can cause.. :doh:


Certainly didn't hurt Lo Fuck-yee, did it?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 20878
Age: 67
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#6  Postby Poppy » Jul 20, 2010 2:18 pm

:rofl:

This is real?

I really... I mean... wow... I don't know what to say to this. :nono:
I used to be a YEC Fundamentalist Christian and then, one day, my braincells started working.
Yay me!
User avatar
Poppy
 
Posts: 41

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#7  Postby Nautilidae » Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Poppy wrote::rofl:

This is real?

I really... I mean... wow... I don't know what to say to this. :nono:


It's not that unusual. Haven't you ever given a man fellatio in order to extract ghosts from his body? :scratch:
User avatar
Nautilidae
RS Donator
 
Posts: 4231
Age: 27
Male

Country: United States
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#8  Postby Varangian » Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Nautilidae wrote:
Poppy wrote::rofl:

This is real?

I really... I mean... wow... I don't know what to say to this. :nono:


It's not that unusual. Haven't you ever given a man fellatio in order to extract ghosts from his body? :scratch:


"Hey baby, it's just ectoplasm!"
Image

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
User avatar
Varangian
RS Donator
 
Name: Björn
Posts: 7298
Age: 56
Male

Country: Sweden
Sweden (se)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#9  Postby Poppy » Jul 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Nautilidae wrote:
Poppy wrote::rofl:

This is real?

I really... I mean... wow... I don't know what to say to this. :nono:


It's not that unusual. Haven't you ever given a man fellatio in order to extract ghosts from his body? :scratch:


You know, a guy once made a comment about having me help him find his holy ghost... only now, years later, on this forum, does it occur to me that this might have been a pickup line. :ask:

I gave him directions to my church. :lol:
I used to be a YEC Fundamentalist Christian and then, one day, my braincells started working.
Yay me!
User avatar
Poppy
 
Posts: 41

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Expelling ghost embryos..... for SEX

#10  Postby iamthereforeithink » Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Lo Fuk-yee


I think his parents set him up when they named him.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
User avatar
iamthereforeithink
 
Posts: 3332
Age: 11
Male

Country: USA/ EU
European Union (eur)
Print view this post


Return to Paranormal & Supernatural

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest