Leslie Kean's "UFOs: Generals, Pilots" etc.

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Leslie Kean's "UFOs: Generals, Pilots" etc.

#1  Postby tnjrp » Aug 30, 2010 11:01 am

Apparently there's a new book on the subject of those magnificiently unidentified flying objects (well, unidentified insofar as it's unclear as to if it's Reptoids or Grays who are piloting them :mrgreen:) that's creating a bit of buzz with UFO crowd. Consisting of collected essays by Leslie Kean, this one
link directly below wrote:is about facts. She details what really happened in specific and noteworthy UFO cases that in some instances made worldwide headlines and others were never made public. She cites official documents (not disputed documents) and interviews the military or government officials involved.

http://uforum.blogspot.com/2010/08/revi ... -ufos.html

Here's two pertinent U-t00bs for the book for those who like to watch vidz instead of reading:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh0ByBkhEtQ[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_vQ4FC9pTU[/youtube]

Was wondering if anybody local has had a chance to peruse this evidenlty ground-breaking tome as of yet?
The dog, the dog, he's at it again!
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Leslie Kean's "UFOs: Generals, Pilots" etc.

#2  Postby Tbickle » Aug 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Was wondering if anybody local has had a chance to peruse this evidenlty ground-breaking tome as of yet?

What's the point, same BS, different book.

From the link...

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record is a collection of essays, some penned by Kean herself, about officially-documented and investigated UFO cases that were considered unexplained by government and military investigators. And just as the longish title infers, testimony by well-placed individuals who are and were in positions to know the facts and details about significant UFO incidents show that there is something truly perplexing going on in the skies overhead.

The Jimmy Hoffa case is still unexplained, should we just assume that it's aliens as well?
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
-Thomas Paine
Tbickle

Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Crocodile Gandhi » Aug 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Kaku did his best to appear very credulous in this interview.
If I believe in heaven I deny myself a death. Dying keeps me conscious of the way I waste my breath - Cosmo Jarvis
Crocodile Gandhi
RS Donator

Name: Dave
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#4  Postby tnjrp » Aug 31, 2010 6:47 am

He did, didn't he? Well, he's always (as in, as long as I've known of him) been on a rather sensationalist slant so it's not wonder he doesn't more strongly rule out "extraterrestial origin of UFOs" (EOOU) hypothesis.

On the book, I was rather hoping it's not the usual "same shit" (the review posted in the above blog specifically says it steers clear of the most obvious pitfalls such as giving credence to the so-called abductees and contactees) tho the conclusions do appear to please the EOOU crowd.
The dog, the dog, he's at it again!
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural