Naked orb/spirit photography in cemetery

Not crazy at all

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Naked orb/spirit photography in cemetery

#1  Postby DoctorE » Dec 14, 2010 4:12 pm

PICAYUNE — The man photographed naked in a local cemetery says he didn’t mean anything crazy by it, he was trying to capture pictures of spirits, or do orb photography.

The man, 47 year-old Robert T. Hurst, of 208 Mitchell St., said he was in the cemetery conducting his year-long hobby, orb photography, which is capturing circles of light at night, some of which appear to be faces. As for why he was naked the night he was caught by a game camera set up by cemetery staff, he said skin can be the best canvas for such photography.

Pearl River County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Shane Tucker said the department received a great deal of community response to its request for aid in identifying a man who was photographed naked and setting up his own camera on a tripod by a game camera in the cemetery. The community information provided Investigators Christa Groom and Shane Edgar with several leads, but none of those tips led to the man for whom they were looking.

Continues: http://picayuneitem.com/local/x40920787 ... etery-IDed
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Naked orb/spirit photography in cemetery

#2  Postby Weaver » Dec 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Orbs are like balls, right?

:nono: Sorry about that. I'll be good now.
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby mattthomas » Dec 14, 2010 4:18 pm

His explanation could be masking a darker side to him.... it starts off with getting naked in a cemetary, next thing you know he's digging up old aunt martha and dragging her corpse home with the intention of cutting holes into the dried skin and using lubricants to conduct sex acts which sound akin to fisting a jar of mayonnaise!

Makes me shudder.... and giggle.... but mainly shudder.
mattthomas

Print view this post

#4  Postby chairman bill » Dec 14, 2010 4:21 pm

But your mind went where others would not have gone. Shudders or not.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby mattthomas » Dec 14, 2010 4:21 pm

chairman bill wrote:But your mind went where others would not have gone. Shudders or not.

Personal attack! :lol:
mattthomas

Print view this post

#6  Postby paceetrate » Dec 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Wait, a man gets naked so he can take orb photos. Not only is he batshit crazy, but I think he needs to see a dermatologist. o.O; Or at least take a bath. Is his nickname "Pig-Pen"?
paceetrate

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural