The Icelandic psychic is back

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

The Icelandic psychic is back

#1  Postby DoctorE » Mar 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Imagine, my blog in iceland was banned because I said she was insane and/or criminal
Peter has that story here: http://realityismyreligion.wordpress.co ... nd-of-woo/

I used online translator :)
http://www.dv.is/frettir/2010/3/25/spai ... -eldgosum/

"There are three volcanic forward," says Lára Ólafsdóttir clairvoyant. "It is Hekla, Katla I do badly, but it seems to me that lie closer to Vatnajökull. There will eruption. It seems there will be three simultaneous eruption. "

Lára was much in the news last summer when she predicted a large earthquake on Krýsuvík area at 23:15 on 27th July. The tremor never rode over. "But I find it very interesting that the Fimmvörðuhálsi eruption began at 23:30, but I said 23:15," says Lára now predicts that high mineral hræringum addition to the eruption that began on Saturday but says no need to panic.

"We Icelanders are so lucky, it is unbelievable everyone should always survive, as happened in the eruption in the Westman Islands at the time. It is happening in Iceland will now draw much attention outside world. Iceland to become the most popular country in the world, "says Lára.

Lára Ólafsdóttir says he does not know exactly when to start erupt. "I see a triangle of land, three firepoles. Inside the triangle is number 27, which indicates the date. It can then make 2 and 7 together to get the number nine. That means it will either be 27th or ninth. "
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The Icelandic psychic is back

#2  Postby trubble76 » Mar 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Haha, i used to read people's "fortunes" using crumpled beer mats for a laugh. Some of my predictions were scarily accurate. And it's surprising easy to waffle the not-so-accurate attempts away. Psychics should be charged with fraud IMHO.
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free.

"Suck me off and I'll turn the voltage down"
trubble76
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby DoctorE » Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm

She is selling houses that can withstand earthquakes up to 12 on the richter scale :)
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

#4  Postby natselrox » Mar 25, 2010 12:40 pm

I read about her in your as well as Peter's blog. :nono:
When in perplexity, read on.

"A system that values obedience over curiosity isn’t education and it definitely isn’t science"
natselrox

Male

India (in)
Print view this post

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural