Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#21  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
Onyx8 wrote:Why do you read it then?

I mean,a lot of stuff there on internet,both worthwhile and worthless.Sometimes it its hard to distinguish,therefore I am here.

Here's a hint: if it sounds like bullshit, it probably is.
Yes, a mighty hot dog is our Lord!
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 12387
Age: 38
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#22  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 6:42 pm

BlackBart wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Sendraks wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
I have personally not, although I cannot know. Some claim that we move through the universes constantly.But some(Kaku) claim these universes are disconnected and we cannot enter them...


Some people claim stuff. Other people claim other things. All of it is precisely fucking worthless unless it can be backed up by evidence which some other people can use to test the reliability of what is being claimed.

You see,Whitley Strieber claims to encountered parallel universes many times, and especially here :
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/m ... -encounter

He claims that UFO transferred his consciousness to other universes.But the reason we should believe him is that his wife was with him on 'this' trip and can confirm it.


Uh...huh...yeah...uh...huh Yeah, his wife confirms it so it must be true. Uh...huh...yep. I mean there's no reason she'd lie is there? It's not as though she'd blow her husband's bestselling potboiler gig by saying it was all bullshit?



You know,I told this story (that his wife confirmed his trip) to my family physician ,he couldn't stop laughing.He couldn't believe I could seriously believe this...Especially suspicious looks his version of how it was done.UFO transferred his and his wife's consciousness to other universes...Weird...
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#23  Postby BlackBart » Nov 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Sendraks wrote:

Some people claim stuff. Other people claim other things. All of it is precisely fucking worthless unless it can be backed up by evidence which some other people can use to test the reliability of what is being claimed.

You see,Whitley Strieber claims to encountered parallel universes many times, and especially here :
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/m ... -encounter

He claims that UFO transferred his consciousness to other universes.But the reason we should believe him is that his wife was with him on 'this' trip and can confirm it.


Uh...huh...yeah...uh...huh Yeah, his wife confirms it so it must be true. Uh...huh...yep. I mean there's no reason she'd lie is there? It's not as though she'd blow her husband's bestselling potboiler gig by saying it was all bullshit?



You know,I told this story (that his wife confirmed his trip) to my family physician ,he couldn't stop laughing.He couldn't believe I could seriously believe this...


Sounds like a very reasonable chap. I'd seriously advise that you take any medical advice he gives you. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Posts: 11352
Age: 56
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#24  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 6:52 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Onyx8 wrote:Why do you read it then?

I mean,a lot of stuff there on internet,both worthwhile and worthless.Sometimes it its hard to distinguish,therefore I am here.

Here's a hint: if it sounds like bullshit, it probably is.

Honestly ,it does...but You Yourself told You heard they had 'scientific proof' for that.I hope You we joking :mrgreen:
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#25  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Onyx8 wrote:Why do you read it then?

I mean,a lot of stuff there on internet,both worthwhile and worthless.Sometimes it its hard to distinguish,therefore I am here.

Here's a hint: if it sounds like bullshit, it probably is.

Honestly ,it does...but You Yourself told You heard they had 'scientific proof' for that.I hope You we joking :mrgreen:

Same principle applies :smile:
Yes, a mighty hot dog is our Lord!
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 12387
Age: 38
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#26  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 6:57 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
I mean,a lot of stuff there on internet,both worthwhile and worthless.Sometimes it its hard to distinguish,therefore I am here.

Here's a hint: if it sounds like bullshit, it probably is.

Honestly ,it does...but You Yourself told You heard they had 'scientific proof' for that.I hope You we joking :mrgreen:

Same principle applies :smile:


I got You - 'if it sounds like joke then it is probably joke' :clap:
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#27  Postby BlackBart » Nov 09, 2015 7:03 pm

I can understand, now, why some people feel as though they've entered a parallel universe. :?
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Posts: 11352
Age: 56
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#28  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Image
Yes, a mighty hot dog is our Lord!
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 12387
Age: 38
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#29  Postby chairman bill » Nov 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Can I just point out that my consciousness has just been swapped with a parallel me in a parallel universe. The only difference is that the me in this universe isn't the handsome bastard that the me in the other universe happens to be, but he does have a considerable sexual magnetism about him, and is better endowed than anyone in my parallel universe. I can prove this - this me is not a handsome bastard, as anyone with half decent visual acuity could confirm, but he does have an amazingly big willy.
Socialists: winning the fight against people-hating fascists of the right & (alleged) centre.
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28091
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#30  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 7:59 pm

chairman bill wrote:Can I just point out that my consciousness has just been swapped with a parallel me in a parallel universe. The only difference is that the me in this universe isn't the handsome bastard that the me in the other universe happens to be, but he does have a considerable sexual magnetism about him, and is better endowed than anyone in my parallel universe. I can prove this - this me is not a handsome bastard, as anyone with half decent visual acuity could confirm, but he does have an amazingly big willy.

I like Your joke
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#31  Postby chairman bill » Nov 09, 2015 8:00 pm

What joke? I'm being serious.
Socialists: winning the fight against people-hating fascists of the right & (alleged) centre.
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28091
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#32  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 8:02 pm

chairman bill wrote:What joke? I'm being serious.

Come on,dude...
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#33  Postby Doubtdispelled » Nov 09, 2015 8:12 pm

I've met CB in a parallel universe, and I can confirm that every word he says is true.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

― Mark Twain
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11763

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#34  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:I've met CB in a parallel universe, and I can confirm that every word he says is true.

How you got there?
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#35  Postby r.c » Nov 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Don't feed the ...
Ah never mind.
" By virtue of being old, nothing necessarily is good; nor is anything unacceptable by virtue of being new; The wise accept only after examining, while the fools go by others' understanding."
User avatar
r.c
 
Posts: 1657
Age: 32
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#36  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 8:20 pm

r.c wrote:Don't feed the ...
Ah never mind.

You are talking to me? You mean 'don't feed trolls'? :)
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#37  Postby chairman bill » Nov 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
chairman bill wrote:What joke? I'm being serious.

Come on,dude...

Seriously. Here I have a huge cock compared to the one I had back in my universe. There it was only 7" long. The me in this universe really is an ugly bastard though.

Oh, that's the other difference here - people are more gullible than in my universe.
Socialists: winning the fight against people-hating fascists of the right & (alleged) centre.
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28091
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#38  Postby surreptitious57 » Nov 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Now anyone claiming to be from a parallel universe is either lying or delusional
I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I shall opt for the latter
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
 
Posts: 9546

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#39  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 8:39 pm

chairman bill wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
chairman bill wrote:What joke? I'm being serious.

Come on,dude...

Seriously. Here I have a huge cock compared to the one I had back in my universe. There it was only 7" long. The me in this universe really is an ugly bastard though.

Oh, that's the other difference here - people are more gullible than in my universe.

Doh...
Alexander1304
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 128

Print view this post

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#40  Postby Ironclad » Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm

:tehe:
"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks

Image
User avatar
Ironclad
RS Donator
 
Name: Nudge-Nudge
Posts: 21587
Age: 15
Male

Country: Wink-Wink
Bahrain (bh)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest