Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Woman claims she is from parallel univerese

#41  Postby Emmeline » Nov 09, 2015 9:05 pm

chairman bill wrote:Can I just point out that my consciousness has just been swapped with a parallel me in a parallel universe. The only difference is that the me in this universe isn't the handsome bastard that the me in the other universe happens to be, but he does have a considerable sexual magnetism about him, and is better endowed than anyone in my parallel universe. I can prove this - this me is not a handsome bastard, as anyone with half decent visual acuity could confirm, but he does have an amazingly big willy.

Doubtdispelled wrote:I've met CB in a parallel universe, and I can confirm that every word he says is true.

:lol:

I've been to that parallel universe.
I look like Michelle Pfeiffer, with Carolyn Porco's brain, Jane Austen's wit & Hillary Clinton's balls. 8-)
Emmeline

Print view this post

#42  Postby Arnold Layne » Nov 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:Hello All,

What do you think of this story?

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2012/01/12/w ... l-universe

Now everybody, sing along with me...........

"Second verse, same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse." :nono:
I'm a Pixiist
Arnold Layne

France (fr)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Alexander1304 » Nov 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Emmeline wrote:
chairman bill wrote:Can I just point out that my consciousness has just been swapped with a parallel me in a parallel universe. The only difference is that the me in this universe isn't the handsome bastard that the me in the other universe happens to be, but he does have a considerable sexual magnetism about him, and is better endowed than anyone in my parallel universe. I can prove this - this me is not a handsome bastard, as anyone with half decent visual acuity could confirm, but he does have an amazingly big willy.

Doubtdispelled wrote:I've met CB in a parallel universe, and I can confirm that every word he says is true.

I look like Michelle Pfeiffer, with Carolyn Porco's brain, Jane Austen's wit & Hillary Clinton's balls. 8-)

You guys are first class trolls,I have to admit
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#44  Postby Emmeline » Nov 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

Thank you! :cheers: :hugs:
Emmeline

Print view this post

#45  Postby Doubtdispelled » Nov 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Emmeline wrote:

Oh! So it WAS you! I suspected as much. :nono:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#46  Postby Emmeline » Nov 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

Oh! So it WAS you! I suspected as much. :nono:

Suck it up Sista :evilgrin:

(that's me there not me here obvs)
Emmeline

Print view this post

#47  Postby Doubtdispelled » Nov 09, 2015 9:20 pm

God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#48  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

Now now, if they were trolls they'd at least be pretending to be serious. But I think you know that :thumbup:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#49  Postby campermon » Nov 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

Emmeline, CB and DD 'first class'?

:think:

Wrong universe mate. They're third rate here.

:thumbup:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#50  Postby Weaver » Nov 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Have we gotten to nerd thighs and spontaneous combustion yet?
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#51  Postby campermon » Nov 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#52  Postby Doubtdispelled » Nov 09, 2015 9:39 pm

campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

:what:

I know you, don't I. But over there, you look just like Clint 'Do I feel lucky?' Eastwood.

Well, do ya, Punk?
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#53  Postby campermon » Nov 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Weaver wrote:Have we gotten to nerd thighs and spontaneous combustion yet?

That's the other universe.

In this one it's 'spontaneous nerds' and 'thigh combustion'.

:coffee:
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#54  Postby campermon » Nov 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

:what:

I know you, don't I. But over there, you look just like Clint 'Do I feel lucky?' Eastwood.

Well, do ya, Punk?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#55  Postby r.c » Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
r.c wrote:Don't feed the ...
Ah never mind.

You are talking to me? You mean 'don't feed trolls'? :)

If you could figure that out, I'm sure you cold figure out the sarcasm in the thread too no, and that the woman is either deluded or lying?
" By virtue of being old, nothing necessarily is good; nor is anything unacceptable by virtue of being new; The wise accept only after examining, while the fools go by others' understanding."
r.c

Male

Print view this post

#56  Postby Emmeline » Nov 09, 2015 10:02 pm

campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

Bloody cheek. Isn't it that time of year when you wash your cardigan and update your catalogue of artisan beer bottle labels?
Emmeline

Print view this post

#57  Postby campermon » Nov 09, 2015 10:05 pm

:rofl:

:mrgreen:
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#58  Postby laklak » Nov 10, 2015 2:25 am

I was once married to a woman from a parallel universe, a blasted realm of dark madness, an amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity. But I did not understand, I did not heed the gibbering fear her very presence engendered in my soul. In my callow youth I convinced myself it was only the flutterings of True Love, the consuming passion described by the Romantic Poets, to whose works I often turned. But in time my thoughts took a darker hue, the incessant drums, and the flutes, those accursed things! The constant, maddening, monotonous whine! I sometimes thought myself insane, or worse, wished I were.

It was an ugly divorce.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#59  Postby kennyc » Nov 10, 2015 2:33 am

Alexander1304 wrote:Hello All,

What do you think of this story?

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2012/01/12/w ... l-universe

What do you think I think?
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
kennyc

Name: Kenny A. Chaffin
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#60  Postby quas » Nov 10, 2015 2:36 am

Alexander1304 wrote:
Emmeline wrote:

She can't be trolling, Hillary Clinton has no balls.
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem
those who think alike than those who think differently. -Nietzsche
quas

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural