A philosophy on how to find The Messiah, The Christ

on fundamental matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and ethics.

Moderators: Calilasseia, ADParker

Re: A philosophy on how to find The Messiah, The Christ

#341  Postby jamest » Apr 01, 2018 12:43 am

This is 'The West'. Land of freedom and individual expression. The FUA here seems to me like it was written by a Russian peasant, or representative thereof, circa 1916.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#342  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Apr 01, 2018 12:50 am

jamest wrote:This is 'The West'. Land of freedom and individual expression. The FUA here seems to me like it was written by a Russian peasant, or representative thereof, circa 1916.

Actually, they had for more basic and pressing matters to consider, like famine.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#343  Postby SafeAsMilk » Apr 01, 2018 1:18 am

jamest wrote:
I don't want people to get formal warnings for calling me names. I think the mods/FUA should respect the rights of individuals not to be offended by anything other members say about them. I will defend this to the hilt in a very long feedback thread, if I must.

Being offended has nothing to do with it, the goal is to promote discussion instead of irrelevant shit-talking. You can't seem to manage the previous, so the latter is all we get.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#344  Postby laklak » Apr 01, 2018 3:05 am

Keep It Real wrote:

Nobody fucks with The Jesus!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#345  Postby Fallible » Apr 01, 2018 7:47 am

jamest wrote:I have nothing to say at this point, except that if fallible gets a formal warning for calling me an anus, I'll make sure that the mods' workload here increases over the next few weeks.

I didn't call you an anus. On a totally off-topic point, you have nothing to say in a thread you started and in which there are unanswered questions, except this. QED.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Philosophy