Concerning the limit of inequality

Morality, History, Occultism, Nietzsche

on fundamental matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and ethics.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#201  Postby Doubtdispelled » Mar 23, 2020 1:34 pm

Svartalf wrote:or psychogenic drugs?

I might have suggested that, but I don't indulge. Alcohol though.. that's an entirely different matter. :shifty:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11848

Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#202  Postby Svartalf » Mar 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Well, it's not like I had access to those things either, but when it comes to revealing our inner demons, they tend to be even more effective than booze.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
User avatar
Svartalf
 
Posts: 2435
Age: 54
Male

Country: France
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#203  Postby Master Lawbringer » Mar 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Because of this Corona-virus, I have to stay at home and now I'm getting hungry and I need to eat. Which is also a self-evident truth. I say 'self-evident' and not 'per definition' because the need to eat exists at a much more basic level than reason. The same holds for not wanting to get roasted alive or kicked in the nuts.
This is why reason doubting such things is a disease.
It seems it's not the Corona-virus that caused the zombie apocalypse ...

When I get back I'll tell you about my experiment.
User avatar
Master Lawbringer
Banned User
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 65

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#204  Postby Doubtdispelled » Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Svartalf wrote:Well, it's not like I had access to those things either, but when it comes to revealing our inner demons, they tend to be even more effective than booze.

That wouldn't surprise me, but then it also seems entirely evident that there are those who need neither 'to experience them'.

:cheers:

Edit 'cos apparently I can't spell.
Last edited by Doubtdispelled on Mar 23, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11848

Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#205  Postby newolder » Mar 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote: ...

When I get back I'll tell you about my experiment.

Why wait? Just post a link to the published peer reviewed study and we can read it while you are eating. :thumbup:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
User avatar
newolder
 
Name: Albert Ross
Posts: 7876
Age: 3
Male

Country: Feudal Estate number 9
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#206  Postby Doubtdispelled » Mar 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:
When I get back I'll tell you about my experiment.


Oh, don't worry. I'll be out in the greenhouse talking to my baby demons plants by then.
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11848

Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#207  Postby Master Lawbringer » Mar 23, 2020 2:43 pm

newolder wrote:
Why wait? Just post a link to the published peer reviewed study and we can read it while you are eating. :thumbup:


I can't find it and it was right next to the peer reviewed paper that conclusively shows that getting kicked in the nuts is a bad thing.
User avatar
Master Lawbringer
Banned User
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 65

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#208  Postby newolder » Mar 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:...

I can't find it and it was right next to the peer reviewed paper that conclusively shows that getting kicked in the nuts is a bad thing.

You can't find it because it's just another figment of your febrile imagination. Heigh ho.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
User avatar
newolder
 
Name: Albert Ross
Posts: 7876
Age: 3
Male

Country: Feudal Estate number 9
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#209  Postby Master Lawbringer » Mar 23, 2020 3:11 pm

The experiment :

First, you create a criminal organization complete with symbols, colours, etc. the works. I made it a subsidiary of the CMPML.
Then, you try to establish it by going round town into stores where there is a high likelyhood that criminals are behind it. I live in Holland, so I mainly went to coffeeshops.
There you tell them, and give them an official document from your organization, that they have the choice of either paying you, or getting killed. Make sure that you are easy to find.

Yes, pay or die. That's the deal.

This is called racketeering and it's an optimized business since usually you get payed for solving a problem and in this case you also ... are the problem. Nice. ;)

Then, you go to the police and you tell them all about it. Mention also that racketeering is illegal.

And then you just wait.

If this society wasn't an anti-evolutionary wasteland, you'd be in real trouble.
And you are ... but not because of human beings.

Those things that I call Daemons are basically logic-breakers. They can do things that are considered impossible from a physical point of view. To say that they are powerful is therefore an understatement. They know your fears, and will attempt to push you back into the domesticated box with mathematical precision.
On the human side of things you'll notice that there's just nobody there in those areas. And the police are also completely oblivious to what you are doing and what you tell them.

I tested this twice, once a couple of years back and once around twelve years ago.

Don't be fooled by what you see and read in the media : You must test it for yourself. (That's the original idea behind peer review btw.)

So, try it, and you'll know that I'm right, but I wouldn't go as far as to recommend it.

In any case, that's just more evidence on the already very large pile of evidence that your society is utterly rotten.
User avatar
Master Lawbringer
Banned User
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 65

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#210  Postby Master Lawbringer » Mar 23, 2020 3:18 pm

And before you try to question my morals, this :

If the entire underworld is like a tower of traitors, which is a fair description of Daemons, you are not ratting anybody out.
And it's totally morally justified to work together with the police if there's a bigger problem.
The only person I actually ratted out was myself.
Furthermore, it's in any case an act of war for a greater good.
User avatar
Master Lawbringer
Banned User
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 65

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#211  Postby chairman bill » Mar 23, 2020 3:28 pm

Fuck me. It just gets betterer and betterer. Utterly deluded nonsense. I'm going back to that bottle of Islay single malt. I'd advise the rest of you to do something similar.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28354
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#212  Postby Master Lawbringer » Mar 23, 2020 3:51 pm

If no one in the entire world understands anything about anti-egalitarian morality, how can it be that large-scale anti-egalitarian structures are still flooding the market with drugs?

Any psychologists or sociologists care to explain that one to me? Anybody with any expertise? Some peer-reviewed papers, perhaps? Anybody? Worldwide?
Last edited by Master Lawbringer on Mar 23, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Master Lawbringer
Banned User
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 65

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#213  Postby Fallible » Mar 23, 2020 4:28 pm

If nobody knows about bloppetrishmah, how can fleblip prunah is stib winlad fripp with bolix transflantion?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 51
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#214  Postby chairman bill » Mar 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Funnily enough, I know the answer to that one?
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28354
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#215  Postby Alan B » Mar 23, 2020 4:30 pm

While we have psychopathic greed as a fundamental facet of human nature, indeed part of human psychology, then 'egalitarianism' is a pipe dream and cannot exist in practical permanence...
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
User avatar
Alan B
 
Posts: 9999
Age: 87
Male

Country: UK (Birmingham)
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#216  Postby Spearthrower » Mar 23, 2020 4:50 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:
No, you didn't. I never equate them. I have always said : 'based on'. Not : They are the same.
That whole equivocation argument is simply false. It's an oversimplification, hence a strawman.


Your entire argument is equivocation. You have not always said 'based on'. As I literally cited in the post you're supposedly replying to.

And yeah, chucking the word 'strawman' at every response isn't helping you out of your dire confusion.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 33854
Age: 47
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#217  Postby GrahamH » Mar 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:I'm here repeating the examples where I explain that even though moral judgements are based on what feels good or bad, it's not as simple as saying feeling bad is always morally bad.

If you keep using that, I legitimately call strawman.

Punishment :

In the hopefully very rare case that it would be morally justified to actually put a real person inside a brazen bull, it would _still_ be bad for the person inside the bull.


It would be bad, highly undesirable to be a person suffering punishment, but that is not the same thing as saying that the punishment is "morally wrong" or that the people imposing punishment are immoral, or that anyone suffering must be 'good'.
If it's 'morally justified...' then by definition it is moral.

You would need to make some sort of argument for what is and is not moral, which you don't seem to have attempted.
Why do you think that?
GrahamH
 
Posts: 20419

Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#218  Postby Doubtdispelled » Mar 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:The experiment :

First, you create a criminal organization complete with symbols, colours, etc. the works. I made it a subsidiary of the CMPML.
Then, you try to establish it by going round town into stores where there is a high likelyhood that criminals are behind it. I live in Holland, so I mainly went to coffeeshops.
There you tell them, and give them an official document from your organization, that they have the choice of either paying you, or getting killed. Make sure that you are easy to find.

Yes, pay or die. That's the deal.

This is called racketeering and it's an optimized business since usually you get payed for solving a problem and in this case you also ... are the problem. Nice. ;)

Then, you go to the police and you tell them all about it. Mention also that racketeering is illegal.

And then you just wait.

If this society wasn't an anti-evolutionary wasteland, you'd be in real trouble.
And you are ... but not because of human beings.



Ah, now I get it. You've been watching Fargo again, haven't you.

Surprised they'd allow that in your facility.
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11848

Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#219  Postby GrahamH » Mar 23, 2020 5:37 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
Master Lawbringer wrote:The experiment :


I live in Holland, so I mainly went to coffeeshops.
There you tell them, and give them an official document from your organization, that they have the choice of either paying you, or getting killed. Make sure that you are easy to find.


Is that supposed to be a comedy sketch?
Do you have a registered 'organisation' with a letterhead for this tomfoolery?
Why do you think that?
GrahamH
 
Posts: 20419

Print view this post

Re: Concerning the limit of inequality

#220  Postby Spearthrower » Mar 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:
Doubtdispelled wrote:
Master Lawbringer, whilst I have some little sympathy for you that perhaps something has happened in your life to cause this hatred and fear of women, I would like to point out that there are no demons, or daemons, as you would have it, only those that are in our own heads, and that perhaps you have more than most other people.


What if I told you that there's an experiment you can perform to experience them?



What if I told you that this is a forum specifically for rational skepticism, not ignorant fuckwitted appeals to magical bollocks to pretend to be special to strangers on the internet.

I realize that you might struggle to grasp this - far too many people do. There's an entire internet out there full of lunacy that will no doubt welcome your wibble with open arms. Here, no. Stow it.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 33854
Age: 47
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests