The final social revolution

... has nothing to do with science

on fundamental matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and ethics.

Moderators: Calilasseia, ADParker

Re: The final social revolution

#61  Postby jamest » Mar 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote: address the post, not the poster

Good advice, one wonders why you followed it with:

An address to the posters, not the post:
jamest wrote:You're all guilty of trolling AND YOU KNOW IT.

And an address to the posters, not the post:
jamest wrote:But guess who will be getting a formal warning here, if anyone? Same 'ol same 'ol.

This, incidentally, IS an example of hypocrisy, since you made clear earlier you were unfamiliar with the concept.

It should be fucking obvious why I said this, since what I am essentially saying here is that a core-group of posters have essentially managed to get rid of or control (via formal warnings/thumbs-ups) ALL members here since the onset.

Individuals who challenge the status quo have little if any chance here. They get ganged upon. That's why individuals like yourself, for instance, can semi-accuse me of being a right-winged nazi and get away with it, whilst if I tell you to fuck off for saying that I will get a month in the slammer.

... And you know that, so you play on it, by trolling me further in the hope that I'll tell you to fuck off so that the mods can do their 'job'.

Please, leave me in peace. You're the epitome of everything bad about this place.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#62  Postby Thommo » Mar 18, 2019 11:55 pm

jamest wrote:Individuals who challenge the status quo have little if any chance here. They get ganged upon. That's why individuals like yourself, for instance, can semi-accuse me of being a right-winged nazi and get away with it, whilst if I tell you to fuck off for saying that I will get a month in the slammer.

See the problem with this is two-fold:

(a) I didn't accuse you of being a right-winged nazi.
(b) If I told you to fuck off I'd get a warning.

The reason I don't get warnings is that I don't abuse you in the way you oh so frequently abuse others. Feel free to check. I've made a lot of posts - how many of them have been telling you, or anyone, to fuck off?
Thommo

Print view this post

#63  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 12:07 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:Individuals who challenge the status quo have little if any chance here. They get ganged upon. That's why individuals like yourself, for instance, can semi-accuse me of being a right-winged nazi and get away with it, whilst if I tell you to fuck off for saying that I will get a month in the slammer.

See the problem with this is two-fold:

(a) I didn't accuse you of being a right-winged nazi.
(b) If I told you to fuck off I'd get a warning.

The reason I don't get warnings is that I don't abuse you in the way you oh so frequently abuse others. Feel free to check. I've made a lot of posts - how many of them have been telling you, or anyone, to fuck off?

You're talking through your arse. If I'd have said what you said about me in said post on page 2, a shitstorm of protests and/or thumbs-ups would have culminated with me in the slammer.

The real trajedy of brainwashing is that even the smart people are for the most part affiliates.

I'm on a higher rung than you. Hence this thread.

Good night.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#64  Postby Spinozasgalt » Mar 19, 2019 12:16 am

jamest wrote:So, get your ropes out or else try looking at yourselves in the mirror. It doesn't really matter to 'me', as the messenger is not important. At all.

Can you believe that you wrote this initially and have now spent every other post complaining about perceived slights against the messenger?

I can.
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Name: Jennifer
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#65  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 12:22 am

Spinozasgalt wrote:
jamest wrote:So, get your ropes out or else try looking at yourselves in the mirror. It doesn't really matter to 'me', as the messenger is not important. At all.

Can you believe that you wrote this initially and have now spent every other post complaining about perceived slights against the messenger?

I can.

I'm not protecting the messenger, I'm trying to protect its ability to produce more messages.

What I see here is the final solution event for jamest. What that will mean is that you lot won't receive more messages.

You lot need more messages.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#66  Postby Thommo » Mar 19, 2019 12:32 am

jamest wrote:the final solution event

Hey, remember that time you spent over an hour arguing that you weren't pointlessly wordplaying about Nazi slogans in this thread, and that the mere suggestion you were was accusing you of endorsing genocide and the like?

Thommo

Print view this post

#67  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 12:40 am

The foremost message here in this thread, tonight, has hence ultimately been about the emotions and ensuing limitations of harbouring a finite social belief within your skull.

Finite social beliefs are ALL destructive.

Take that to your beds. Consider.

If you come back again and seek to address me, prove that you have considered this.

I'm obviously not here trying to win member of the year and (in case you're a bit thick) the robes and sandals thingy was just a bit of banter. I persist, in spite of all the grief I get, for a reason which TRANSCENDS JAMES.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#68  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 12:44 am

Thommo wrote:

Hey, remember that time you spent over an hour arguing that you weren't pointlessly wordplaying about Nazi slogans in this thread, and that the mere suggestion you were was accusing you of endorsing genocide and the like?

Hey, remember that time when I pleaded with you to stop bullshitting me with your politics and to leave me alone, as I've always been anyway. I mean, it was only a half-hour ago. :nono:
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#69  Postby Thommo » Mar 19, 2019 12:48 am

jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:

Hey, remember that time when I pleaded with you to stop bullshitting me with your politics and to leave me alone, as I've always been anyway. I mean, it was only a half-hour ago. :nono:

Yes, whilst I do, my point was that by using the phrase that you previously denied to the point of a hissy fit from having in mind you rather undermined your own point.

I'm not sure me still not giving a shit about doing what you tell me to has similar connotations.
Thommo

Print view this post

#70  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 1:02 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:

Yes, whilst I do, my point was that by using the phrase that you previously denied to the point of a hissy fit from having in mind you rather undermined your own point.

I'm not sure me still not giving a shit about doing what you tell me to has similar connotations.

I think the point is that once (for about a half-decade) I was keen to address your posts as I was naively convinced that you were genuine. Now that I view you as Donald in disguise, I'd rather that you didn't bother me any more. If you do so, I'll be taking a view on your orangeness henceforth. Them's the facts of my feelings regards my future discourse with you, until you apologise and change your attitude.

It is not in my interest that you do this, it is in your own.

If you discern from this post that you will have to back-down to James, then you don't understand who is posting here.

Know thine enemy.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#71  Postby SafeAsMilk » Mar 19, 2019 1:04 am

jamest wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:Since my last response, about three days ago, there has been nothing significant and serious/relevant enough to respond to.

To be fair, you should expect that when all you've posted in a thread is meaningless, vague ramblings that have no significance to anyone except yourself.

This is the philosophy forum. I'm posting new ideas for you to think about and challenge.

Except you haven't posted a new idea, and what you've posted certainly isn't challenging or requiring any kind of thought. I mean, it's clear as day you put practically no thought into it as you were writing, it's just a screed off the top of your head, clear as day.

So instead of complaining about them being vague and meaningless to yourself, engage your fucking intelligence and CONSIDER what has been said.

I considered it, but not for too long because it was pretty clearly a collection of inane, vague and meaningless babble. You haven't said anything worth even the slightest intelligent consideration, what you've already given has been more than it deserved.

And even then, the fact that you're never able to expand on these ramblings says to me they don't mean all that much to you, either.

I'm obviously not going to take the time to expand upon an idea when, even 3 days along the line, ALL responses thus far have been piss-takes

Because what you've posted is incoherent drivel. There's no sense or reason or thought to be found anywhere in your OP. If you want anyone to treat your late night inebriated brain diarrhea with anything more than piss-takes, then I suggest you expand upon your ideas enough that they at least make some kind of sense.

and one has even accused me of being a nazi, AM I?!!! Wtf. :waah:

Still don't know what the word "inadvertently" means, I see.

It's time for some of you to take a look in the mirror, seriously. I mean, when dozens of individuals like me have been banned because of a dozens+ group like your own, questions need to be asked. And when the gaff is starting to look more pathetic than Donald Trump's own chatroom, then what value is left here?

Don't you think that if you want to compare others to Donald Trump, you should maybe not start OP's that are stream of consciousness babbling that don't go anywhere, don't make any sense, are flat-out wrong in some cases, and serve no function except to stroke your ego? Y'know, while you're talking about mirrors and all?
Last edited by SafeAsMilk on Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#72  Postby Spinozasgalt » Mar 19, 2019 1:10 am

jamest wrote:
Spinozasgalt wrote:

I can.

I'm not protecting the messenger, I'm trying to protect its ability to produce more messages.

What I see here is the final solution event for jamest. What that will mean is that you lot won't receive more messages.

I don't think so. You just got through calling people "numpties", referred to Thommo as "Donald" and called him a "fucking hypocrite". You know that insults like these risk putting you over the line and yet you persisted with them. In contrast, you took offense to this from Thommo:
Thommo wrote:PPS: I also couldn't help repeatedly noticing how similar the thread title was to a certain well known phrase:
"The final social revolution" which makes it look like a nasty and/or unfortunate bit of word association has inadvertently taken place, given the phrase was all over the news all day long after the NZ terror attacks in the hours running up to this OP.

And you used this to completely dismiss his other points. Not because it somehow puts you at risk of sanction (how could it?) but because you were offended. And there isn't even an insult here. The implication is just that the phrase "final solution" has been all across the media recently and he suspected it had led you to a choice of phrasing that sounded similar.

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#73  Postby SafeAsMilk » Mar 19, 2019 1:12 am

jamest wrote:
Finite social beliefs are ALL destructive.

Take that to your beds. Consider.

Why? It doesn't mean anything. It's just more stream of consciousness babbling.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#74  Postby Spinozasgalt » Mar 19, 2019 1:16 am

It's midday here, by the way. I'm not going to bed yet. :shifty:

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#75  Postby SafeAsMilk » Mar 19, 2019 1:17 am

jamest wrote:

Difference being...?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#76  Postby SafeAsMilk » Mar 19, 2019 1:19 am

Spinozasgalt wrote:It's midday here, by the way. I'm not going to bed yet. :shifty:

Look, just drink your milk and go to bed. Tomorrow's another day!
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#77  Postby Spinozasgalt » Mar 19, 2019 1:32 am

I feel like I'm in one of those religious households where the kids have to go to bed at 5pm. It's still light out!

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#78  Postby SafeAsMilk » Mar 19, 2019 1:44 am

I'd get some blackout shades if I was you.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#79  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 2:15 am

Spinozasgalt wrote:
jamest wrote:
Spinozasgalt wrote:

I can.

I don't think so. You just got through calling people "numpties", referred to Thommo as "Donald" and called him a "fucking hypocrite". You know that insults like these risk putting you over the line and yet you persisted with them.

I do what I do because of its shock value, with the hope that it will make the responder THINK. You're probably one of the most liked people here, for instance, yet I did the same thing with you. Just trying to drag you up from your essentially Essex values. YOU took offence, where none was intended. As human beings go, as far as my online perceptions go, you're about as nice as anyone gets. I'm sure the members here will agree with that, if nothing else.

The truth is, I'm not offended by anything anyone wants to be, I just want them to be more than that. So yes, inevitably, I was going to call you out for your finite opinion of yourself. Yes, you're wonderful and witty and you probably look great in your high heels, but from my perspective it doesn't matter, just as ANY physical trait doesn't matter or any mental trait built upon said foundations doesn't matter.

I'm an idealist ffs, so why can't you understand that I'm not slagging 'you' off by appealing to a greater vision of yourself?

I don't know if anyone will ever truly understand me, but the bottom line is that you cannot judge me until you comprehend where I'm coming from, because I'm certainly not coming from the same gaff as anyone here.

In contrast, you took offense to this from Thommo:

I took offense to nothing, other than his corrupt attempt to undermine my capacity to post here. That's what I'm resisting, nothing else.

jamest has been thoroughly abused for two decades. Drunk, mental case, murdererous, idiot, retard, the lot. Seriously, within the scope of two decades of abuse from much nastier people than the likes of Thommo and yourself, don't you think it's about time that you read responses via jamest with that in mind?

The clue resides within his philosophy. Whether you believe his philosophy is besides the point. The point is that 'he' does.

KNOW thine enemy.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#80  Postby jamest » Mar 19, 2019 2:27 am

Spinozasgalt wrote:It's midday here, by the way. I'm not going to bed yet. :shifty:

Dawn breaks when the mind wakes
To these high stakes of truth or null
Outta your skull must the devil be raked
Therefore, mull, lest your soul be baked
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post