Dominic Cummings Watch

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Dominic Cummings Watch

#1  Postby aufbahrung » Jul 24, 2019 2:08 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/controversia ... 0-11769523

Who is 'career psychopath' Dominic Cummings set to join Johnson's team?

The incoming prime minister is to hand a key role to Dominic Cummings after working together during the 2016 referendum.
By Greg Heffer, political reporter

(continued)
“Ne vous mêlez pas du pain”
aufbahrung

Name: Your Real Name

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Dominic Cummings Watch

#3  Postby DougC » Jul 25, 2019 11:41 pm

So no poll?

Bet its a Rolex rather than a Casio.
To do, is to be (Socrate)
To be, is to do (Sartre)
Do be do be do (Sinatra)
SUBWAY(1985)
DougC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Hermit » Jul 26, 2019 4:30 am

aufbahrung wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/controversial-ex-vote-leave-chief-dominic-cummings-to-join-boris-johnsons-team-in-number-10-11769523

The incoming prime minister is to hand a key role to Dominic Cummings after working together during the 2016 referendum.

Wow. That bloke pulls no punches. He's no career psychopath. He's a war machine whose only modus operandi is "frontal attack with axe". I can imagine Cummings nowhere happier than participating in the massacre at the Temple Mount where, according to Raymond of Aguilers "men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins", or in the words of Fulcher of Chartres "In this temple 10,000 were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you would have seen our feet coloured to our ankles with the blood of the slain. But what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women nor children were spared."

Can we stick him into a time machine and send him back to Jerusalem anno 1099?
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#5  Postby aufbahrung » Jul 26, 2019 8:43 am

Hermit wrote:
aufbahrung wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/controversial-ex-vote-leave-chief-dominic-cummings-to-join-boris-johnsons-team-in-number-10-11769523

Wow. That bloke pulls no punches. He's no career psychopath. He's a war machine whose only modus operandi is "frontal attack with axe". I can imagine Cummings nowhere happier than participating in the massacre at the Temple Mount where, according to Raymond of Aguilers "men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins", or in the words of Fulcher of Chartres "In this temple 10,000 were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you would have seen our feet coloured to our ankles with the blood of the slain. But what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women nor children were spared."

Can we stick him into a time machine and send him back to Jerusalem anno 1099?

Was David Cameron called him that. I imagine anyone who works ordinary hours is a 'career pyschopath' on his shit list. :popcorn:
“Ne vous mêlez pas du pain”
aufbahrung

Name: Your Real Name

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs